Author Topic: Difference Between Street Fighter and Boxer  (Read 7546 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: Difference Between Street Fighter and Boxer
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 06:51:58 AM »
How is your head now Bill?

:D

lmao! head clearly never recovered from it cyp haha. kinda meant the other way around but i have also been on the receiving end of some medial drunken beatings as well, either way its very dangerous for both participating parties.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012, 07:38:35 AM »
:D

lmao! head clearly never recovered from it cyp haha. kinda meant the other way around but i have also been on the receiving end of some medial drunken beatings as well, either way its very dangerous for both participating parties.

Hahaha just kidding

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 07:54:54 AM »
Respectable fight handled like gentlemen. Where does that put american street hoodlums when rated on settling things with a few punches?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 08:08:31 AM »
God it feels sooo good when you have somebody beat, when you see that somebody is afraid of you after you have connected the first good once, I know its wrong but anybody who has been in some real good fights and has "won" some knows what I am talking about.
I know what your talking about, but on the flipside, when i was 18 I fought two of my workmates, who were both over ten years older than me.  We stayed back for Friday night drinks and everyone left except for me and the two guys I worked in the warehouse with.  Back then I was sober as a judge and trained weights and boxing all the time.  They used to hang shit on me for weight training, that never bothered me, but this night, they were getting pretty drunk and one of the guys took exception to something I was saying (to tell the truth I don't know what i said that triggered him), well, he immediately became aggressive and got in my face and invited me outside.  I think it was his level of aggression that triggered me, but I agreed to go outside and scrap, I rushed first to the door all pumped up and as he came out the door I front kicked him in the face (I'm 6'2 and he was a short stocky guy) and he dropped like a bag of potatoes, shortly after the other guy came at me and was trying to grab at me and I let go with a right hook that knocked him out cold and his head hit the ground with the most sickening thud I have ever heard.  I literally had a panic attack, I thought I had killed the guy, needless to say this ended the scrap and me and the other dude spent about two minutes trying to wake him up, he came too and had no idea what had happened, we explained to him what went down and then I got worried they would tell the boss (I had only been working their a short time and they had been their for years)  I was worried I was going to lose my job, so I apologised and told them I was wrong to snap like that and we shook hands and all seemed OK.  It took a while, but we actually became really good friends after that, the guy I knocked out cold eventually taught me how to play guitar.  Life is a funny thing!
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 09:54:59 AM »
Sometimes it just takes a good kick to the noggin' to become good friends! :D

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 09:55:34 AM »
both had no sense of balance, foot work or head movement

drunken clowns

Here we go lol compare this to the 'MMA fighter' Batista we all seen last week and im sure these guys both look more impressive throwing a punch.
As usual everyone on here has perfect footwork, stamina, accuracy etc ::) Maybe you should get someone to record you fight and see how good you are ;)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2012, 01:43:08 PM »
God it feels sooo good when you have somebody beat, when you see that somebody is afraid of you after you have connected the first good once, I know its wrong but anybody who has been in some real good fights and has "won" some knows what I am talking about.

you dont respect anyone you can beat the shit out of do ya?  :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2012, 03:54:33 PM »
  That was garbage.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2012, 04:01:28 PM »
People dont start fights with me period...bigcyp you sure you had a good "pump" going when you left the gym?... :D

That's what I am thinking ... When you're very large, in a good and powerful way, and not pushing anyone's buttons, it's very rare for someone to start shit with you.

I am not some superman fighter, but I am almost 300 strength-athlete pounds, and never am I hassled by folks.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2012, 04:04:58 PM »
That's what I am thinking ... When you're very large, in a good and powerful way, and not pushing anyone's buttons, it's very rare for someone to start shit with you.

I am not some superman fighter, but I am almost 300 strength-athlete pounds, and never am I hassled by folks.

it's because your head looks like a wrecking ball (probably accounting for a good 75 of those "300 strength-athlete pounds").

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 04:38:00 PM »
Most people fight when they have been embarrassed.