Author Topic: Hulkamania ran wild on Bubba's Wife- confirmed  (Read 7980 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Hulkamania ran wild on Bubba's Wife- confirmed
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 08:58:01 AM »
Is Namat's wife next?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012, 11:37:18 AM »
Is Namat's wife next?
I hope  :D.   Nobody wants to watch his faggotry. His old lady on the other hand would bring a few eyes

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 11:40:28 AM »
Bubba is VERY smart.   He always finds a way to be in the center of events/controversy at the right times.  I've listened to him for 16 years - funny, opinionated, edgy - but most of all: SMART.

He's making $$$ off this.  Watch and see.  My guess is that he's selling the tape, or up for contract renewal, or just plain wanted a boost in ratings - and now everyone in the country knows his name.

Bubba laughing all the way to the bank on this one.
not surprised he s your hero.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 03:12:06 PM »
Bubba is VERY smart.   He always finds a way to be in the center of events/controversy at the right times.  I've listened to him for 16 years - funny, opinionated, edgy - but most of all: SMART.

He's making $$$ off this.  Watch and see.  My guess is that he's selling the tape, or up for contract renewal, or just plain wanted a boost in ratings - and now everyone in the country knows his name.

This!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 03:16:35 PM »
  Damn

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 03:19:54 PM »

It takes two to tango. In this case, three. No doubt they're all involved, otherwise Hulk or Heather would be suing for defamation. No lawsuits will come from this. I'm interested in seeing if there is actually another tape... I wonder who Hogan screwed in the next one.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2012, 03:38:37 PM »
It takes two to tango. In this case, three. No doubt they're all involved, otherwise Hulk or Heather would be suing for defamation. No lawsuits will come from this. I'm interested in seeing if there is actually another tape... I wonder who Hogan screwed in the next one.

If they really want attention, they ought to feed into the rumors of Hogan's "inappropriate relationship" with his daughter and stage that tape with a girl who looks and sounds like Brooke. That would receive a TON of heat and attention.

The tape could fetch a hefty price if it is believable enough that the girl may indeed be his kid. Of course, after making what money they can, Hulkster would have to come clean and reveal the true identity of the woman to spare what is left of the family's reputation.
Then they can all milk it a bit more, hitting the talk-show circuit and maybe write a few more books.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2012, 03:49:27 PM »

If they really want attention, they ought to feed into the rumors of Hogan's "inappropriate relationship" with his daughter and stage that tape with a girl who looks and sounds like Brooke. That would receive a TON of heat and attention.

The tape could fetch a hefty price if it is believable enough that the girl may indeed be his kid. Of course, after making what money they can, Hulkster would have to come clean and reveal the true identity of the woman to spare what is left of the family's reputation.
Then they can all milk it a bit more, hitting the talk-show circuit and maybe write a few more books.

I like your style. They could make her a friend of Brooke's, same age as Brooke, etc etc... so when the truth hits that it's not Brooke, there's still some meat left to chew.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2012, 03:54:12 PM »
I like your style. They could make her a friend of Brooke's, same age as Brooke, etc etc... so when the truth hits that it's not Brooke, there's still some meat left to chew.

Exactly.

I see that you're a sick and twisted son-of-a-bitch like me.
Let's be friends!

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2012, 03:59:20 PM »
I think it's a work - Hulk is in on it.  Why?  Money, spotlight, who knows.

It's White-Trash-A-Mania running wild.

He makes Ron Jeremy look like the epidemy of class.......

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 04:13:36 PM »
If a tape surfaces with Hulk and Brutus the Barber beefcake, I'm selling off my Hulkamania lunch box >:(

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2012, 04:16:08 PM »
I think it's a work - Hulk is in on it.  Why?  Money, spotlight, who knows.

It's White-Trash-A-Mania running wild.

He makes Ron Jeremy look like the epidemy of class.......

everyone knows that Ron Jeremy is the endemy of class......

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2012, 04:39:01 PM »
Never was a hulk fan overrated filt white trash garbage

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2012, 04:41:33 PM »
everyone knows that Ron Jeremy is the endemy of class......

The Schlongmeister rules......

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2012, 05:36:04 PM »

That will drop after they milk this one for 3 years. Hulk post here under 3333333