Author Topic: someone tell me what's the point of having multiple gimmick accounts on here  (Read 3506 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
seems like gimmicks are only for people getting booted off for pissing mods off anyway yet even prominent legit posters admit to having them.  what's the point?  how important is getbig to you to devote the effort?  just say your shit under your own name.  like it matters.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
seems like gimmicks are only for people getting booted off for pissing mods off anyway yet even prominent legit posters admit to having them.  what's the point?  how important is getbig to you to devote the effort?  just say your shit under your own name.  like it matters.

They're pussy's, plain and simple.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Welcome back, BitesOnButtPlugs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
ya, it's fucking bullshit

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Welcome back, BitesOnButtPlugs.

yes yes... glad to be back and amongst gaysauce- 40yr old getbig troll with 6x more time spent on here than me.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
yes yes... glad to be back and amongst gaysauce- 40yr old getbig troll with 6x more time spent on here than me.  ;D
Glad to see you brushed up on your math while you were gone......now if you'd only brush up on them teeth. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
who fucking knows and who fucking cares lol and btw chaos wheres our fat fuck plumhard?  :D :D :D :D :D :D
i

chaos

• Getbig V
who fucking knows and who fucking cares lol and btw chaos wheres our fat fuck plumhard?  :D :D :D :D :D :D
PANDAE changed the password and left getbig. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
PANDAE changed the password and left getbig. :(
pandae was a bitch to begin with what a quitter lol
i

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Glad to see you brushed up on your math while you were gone......now if you'd only brush up on them teeth. :-X
can't.. too busy brushing that silverback-like pelt on your mother's sweaty slop hole.