Author Topic: Florida billionaire warns employees about voting for Obama  (Read 8076 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Florida billionaire warns employees about voting for Obama
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2012, 05:46:26 AM »
I work for myself so i don't give a shit.   

And I repeat - if stupid idiots want to vote for a ghetto street communist like obama who is attacking their employer - than said employer should fire those employees and let those morons fend for themselves. 

Enough is enough with this leftist bullshit from Obama. 

LOL, seems like you're a big believer in democracy.
BTW, I presume you have clients and/or business contacts and you're prob not that smart to keep your big mouth in real life, just saying  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2012, 05:51:23 AM »
LOL, seems like you're a big believer in democracy.
BTW, I presume you have clients and/or business contacts and you're prob not that smart to keep your big mouth in real life, just saying  ;)

Most of my clients hate obama as much as I do and have no problem voicing said hatred.

Again - if employees want to vote for a ghetto poverty / race merchant like obama in order to attack their employer - than said employer should fire every single obama voter on the payroll and show them the door. 

I have no problem w that at all. 

Obama voters deserve to feel the results of the policies they are supporting and voting for.  Fuck em all.  Let them all go on welfare and food stamps.     

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2012, 06:19:17 AM »

Most of my clients hate obama as much as I do and have no problem voicing said hatred.

Again - if employees want to vote for a ghetto poverty / race merchant like obama in order to attack their employer - than said employer should fire every single obama voter on the payroll and show them the door. 

I have no problem w that at all. 

Obama voters deserve to feel the results of the policies they are supporting and voting for.  Fuck em all.  Let them all go on welfare and food stamps.     
Then, for once, why don't you shut the fark up about it? Cripes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2012, 06:24:02 AM »
Then, for once, why don't you shut the fark up about it? Cripes.

Don't worry monkey - Obama only has a few weeks left in his disastrous presidency before being sent back to Kenya where he belongs. 

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2012, 06:34:42 AM »
I'm for cutting taxes to 10% flat tax and reducing government size/spending drastically.  But, this guy rubs me the wrong way with his "you people get to go home at the end of the day and I worry about this company day and night, 7 days a week" spiel.  It's his choice to have a business, so don't whine and complain to the employees about how much work it is.  While he's sitting under a palm tree in the Caribbean, middle class could also be sitting on their couch drawing food stamps instead of working at his company.     

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2012, 06:43:09 AM »
Don't worry monkey - Obama only has a few weeks left in his disastrous presidency before being sent back to Kenya where he belongs. 
Chimps are apes, not monkeys, Counselor. Epic skill set going on. Your imaginary clients pay extra for that, do they?  :-\

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2012, 06:44:26 AM »
I'm for cutting taxes to 10% flat tax and reducing government size/spending drastically.  But, this guy rubs me the wrong way with his "you people get to go home at the end of the day and I worry about this company day and night, 7 days a week" spiel.  It's his choice to have a business, so don't whine and complain to the employees about how much work it is.  While he's sitting under a palm tree in the Caribbean, middle class could also be sitting on their couch drawing food stamps instead of working at his company.     
Exactly. He could cash out at any time and retire in style, but he apparently likes what he does. His employees can be fired at any time and will then be relegated to poverty. I think they have a bit more to be worried about.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2012, 07:45:55 AM »

Which is why he makes the big bucks. There is something to be said for being able to just shrug it off at 5 o'clock. I own my own business, and believe me, sometimes it owns me. I treat my employees fair, and they are all on salary except my secretary. That being said, some of the literature that I receive, such as from the NFIB, states that with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts, that a substantial amount of the write offs will be capped/done away with. So, that 3% you speak of seems to be a bit of a rouse. Certain things that my company owns, are things that I need personally, such as pick up trucks etc. Now, I'm not Leona Helmsley putting travertine floors in my house and saying it was in one of my hotels, but I do enjoy certain write offs that benefit me personally as well as in business. The fact is, and I've said it before, my reason for voting for Romney, is not because I think that Obama is evil, or that he is purposely bankrupting our country, but because of what his constituents from the bottom end who vote for him represent. I vote for who I identify with, and who seems to be doing the best for MY interest. Until we become a fascist state, I will continue to do that until I am forced to vote for the good of the group and not myself. 

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2012, 07:57:29 AM »
no, your totally right, 3% increase on people making 250k in profit(after deductions and all expenses are taking into account) per year  is just absolutely crippling and certainly not something the economy or an individual could deal with.
Even if you took every single dollar from the top 1%, you have between 600 and 700 billion...witch wouldn't pay for 1 year of OBAMA debt.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2012, 08:00:34 AM »
these guys are acting like the difference betweeen 35% and 38% is ideologically/economically significant  ;D

It's entirely significant to those on the bubble of 250k.

For people with a mortage, kids, commuting expenses, etc...a 7,500 drop in income is big.

That's extra money left over that can go to paying a landscaper instead of doing it yourself, paying someone for laundry service, extra nights at restaurants, etc...  Money that helps more than those who earned it.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2012, 08:01:24 AM »
It's entirely significant to those on the bubble of 250k.

For people with a mortage, kids, commuting expenses, etc...a 7,500 drop in income is big.

That's extra money left over that can go to paying a landscaper instead of doing it yourself, paying someone for laundry service, etc...  Money that helps more than those who earned it.

Obama wants it to keep the african ball washing program going. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2012, 08:10:33 AM »
Not a bad house at all! :D

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2012, 08:46:30 AM »
 Years ago I worked for a railroad.. I was told under no circumstances could anyone praise or endorse George bush.. They gave us all Kerry pins to wear.. One guy told me that if anyone stated out loud that they were republican they , the union, would find a way to get rid of you.. No different really..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2012, 08:52:34 AM »
Years ago I worked for a railroad.. I was told under no circumstances could anyone praise or endorse George bush.. They gave us all Kerry pins to wear.. One guy told me that if anyone stated out loud that they were republican they , the union, would find a way to get rid of you.. No different really..
Did your union make you work all the live long day? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2012, 09:00:14 AM »
lol chimpsy.
Y

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2012, 10:28:44 AM »
EVERYBODY who has more MONEY than you is your ENEMY!

golden rule 8)

tax that filthy rich filth to death NOW!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »
top marginal tax rate in 1950 = 90%   

top marginal tax rate today= 35%

which period experienced better growth ?

;D

No one payed anywhere near 90% due to all the loopholes, which there were many.  You don't know anything about history so stop quoting it like you do.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2012, 10:39:32 AM »
So what this guy is doing is basically what the Unions always do...steering votes through fear of losing their jobs and benefits.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2012, 10:43:37 AM »
EVERYBODY who has more MONEY than you is your ENEMY!

golden rule 8)

tax that filthy rich filth to death NOW!

Maybe it's the others fault because they don't have enough. Since when did they become entitled to the money I earned?

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2012, 10:59:24 AM »
Maybe it's the others fault because they don't have enough. Since when did they become entitled to the money I earned?

The consumer should pay the tax, not the earner.  1% federal sales tax, no federal income tax.  Slash government to a bare minimum, no more social programs.  Go to your family, local charity, church, etc. if help is needed.   

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2012, 11:26:09 AM »
Even if you took every single dollar from the top 1%, you have between 600 and 700 billion...witch wouldn't pay for 1 year of OBAMA debt.

lol, which country are you referring to? Nigeria?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2012, 11:47:17 AM »
The consumer should pay the tax, not the earner.  1% federal sales tax, no federal income tax.  Slash government to a bare minimum, no more social programs.  Go to your family, local charity, church, etc. if help is needed.   

Think you missed the point. How much is too much? and everything is taxed and double taxed. Federal tax, state tax, income tax, sales tax, property tax, capitol gains tax, death tax, etc

http://www.nowandfutures.com/taxes.html

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2012, 12:11:35 PM »
Think you missed the point. How much is too much? and everything is taxed and double taxed. Federal tax, state tax, income tax, sales tax, property tax, capitol gains tax, death tax, etc

http://www.nowandfutures.com/taxes.html

It's already too much.  10% flat tax is plenty.  Death tax and capitol gains tax are not necessary.  As far as state income tax, everyone has the option to move to a more fiscally responsible state, and they should. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2012, 01:30:04 PM »
Did your union make you work all the live long day? 

Lol

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2012, 02:51:02 PM »
  i understand, you think that increased taxes by 3% on people who make over 250k per year is going to damage the economy in a significant way.

What you are not seeing is it is mostly not single individuals but small businesses in these brackets.  There are a very large amount of small  businesses that still file at the individual level where that 3% means a hell of a lot.  This is how it is crippling and a big deal.

Noone is arguing that a single person with that amount shouldn't care much but when that now also represents a business as well, everything changes.  3% + or - could make or break a business.
Wait for it....