Author Topic: JOE BIDEN FLAT-OUT LIED ABOUT HIS VOTES ON THE WARS IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ  (Read 380 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Really Joe......fucking retard. Ol Joe is an idiot.

By the way, they talk about this great recession like it fell out of the sky–like, ‘Oh my goodness, where did it come from?’” Biden said. “It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”
 “I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”

Then Sen. Biden voted for the Afghanistan resolution on Sept. 14, 2001 which authorized “the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.”

And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq, according to the Washington Post.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Really Joe......fucking retard. Ol Joe is an idiot.

By the way, they talk about this great recession like it fell out of the sky–like, ‘Oh my goodness, where did it come from?’” Biden said. “It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”
 “I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”

Then Sen. Biden voted for the Afghanistan resolution on Sept. 14, 2001 which authorized “the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.”

And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq, according to the Washington Post.

You think obama voters care or know? 

Most are like 240 - brain dead and ignorant 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

You think obama voters care or know?  

Most are like 240 - brain dead and ignorant  
Wisconson.......Plant......

YOu........ shut the fuck up...talking about brain dead and ignorant

Ryan said Obama broke his promise to keep a Wisconsin GM plant from closing. But we don't see evidence he explicitly made such a promise -- and more importantly, the Janesville plant shut down before he took office.

We rate Ryan's statement False.
But you still fight this tooth and nail.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Wisconson.......Plant......

YOu........ shut the fuck up...talking about brain dead and ignorant

Ryan said Obama broke his promise to keep a Wisconsin GM plant from closing. But we don't see evidence he explicitly made such a promise -- and more importantly, the Janesville plant shut down before he took office.

We rate Ryan's statement False.
But you still fight this tooth and nail.

LOL.  Like I said - you can't help yourself - even when the facts are in your face.    That racist ghetto scumbag Obama speficially mentioned the Jainsville plant and keeping it open 100 more years remember moron?  TYPICAL  of you.