Author Topic: Does This UPPER CUT have what it takes to be in a Boxing ring? Tyson APPROVED  (Read 20399 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Can't you imagine if that driver had been white?

Rodney King riot x 1000!

che

• Getbig V
che sitting on the fence in this thread

A real man who knows his strength doesn't need to resort to such things.
If you use your physical advantage to physically assault someone who is weaker than you  (women, kids ,retards ,the Coach ...etc )  and can't fight back it makes you a coward.
 Like I said before the  bus driver wouldn't  even move  a finger if Tony Freeman ,Junior Dos santos or Ron Avidan were standing in front of him.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
BAM!!  Bitch went down!...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
You're probably a fucking coward pussy ass bitch
Ha ha ok guy...
choice is an illusion

bigmc

• Getbig V

If you use your physical advantage to physically assault someone who is weaker than you  (women, kids ,retards ,the Coach ...etc )  and can't fight back it makes you a coward.
 Like I said before the  bus driver wouldn't  even move  a finger if Tony Freeman ,Junior Dos santos or Ron Avidan were standing in front of him.

i agree with you

if groink, britney spears or will brink were up in that shit dude would have done nothing
T

che

• Getbig V

if groink, britney spears or will brink were up in that shit dude would have done nothing

QFT

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
I still can't stop laughing at the part when he started to sing your going to jail

Hahahahahahah
American brothas and sistas are funny
choice is an illusion

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Woman? What woman?  I just saw a dumb animal get knocked on its ass.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
scum news agency only showing the selected cuts. you'd hope these fucks would learn  ::)

RTA already made the mistake of making a statement that it was unacceptable behavior by the driver. That statement alone will probably get this woman millions. Why not just release a statement that the driver was suspended and a full investigation is in progress. Not only did the woman put her hands on the driver first, I'd bet the house that she was verbally threatening the driver while he was driving.

cephissus

• Getbig V

Tony Freeman ,Junior Dos santos or Ron Avidan.

LOL

che if i stomp on a spider am i a pussy?

(obviously i am, but this question is just theoretical)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
You're probably a fucking coward pussy ass bitch

Correct. Mesomorph is a submissive bottom.
P

bradistani

• Getbig V
RTA already made the mistake of making a statement that it was unacceptable behavior by the driver. That statement alone will probably get this woman millions. Why not just release a statement that the driver was suspended and a full investigation is in progress. Not only did the woman put her hands on the driver first, I'd bet the house that she was verbally threatening the driver while he was driving.

we can only hope fucking not. she's a cunt and doesn't deserve a penny. rewarded for her filthy behaviour.. what a world!!  :-\

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
These colored people . . . all about the drama.

THE BEEF

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
she spat on him too

she got everything she deserved
choice is an illusion

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Bitch got what was coming to her.

In NYC bus drivers get abused by ghetto trash chicken heads like that every day.

Glad someone took a stand.

All of you "Knight in shining armor" types need to get off your high horses and shut the fuck up.

If one of your family members was driving the bus while some low life was hitting them, spitting on them and daring them to do something, you wouldn't act all high and mighty about the reaction if it was violent.

If that dirty bitch had a father growing up who whipped her ass occasionally, maybe the bus driver wouldn't have had to step in and be daddy.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Has anyone ever looked into who the owner(s) of that worldstarhiphop website is/are?

I mean, I find it amusing that most, if not all, of the material displays African Americans and Hispanics typically acting like criminals, yet not very many videos of their anglo counterparts doing the same.

I wonder if inner city kids think it's funny to record their daily criminal activities and send it in to worldstarhiphop for instant publication and slight internet notoriety & fame.

In an ironic twist, wouldn't it be terrible if that site were owned by a white supremacist group that have purposely created it for the aggregation of such videos in order to bring about further detriment to minorities by perpetuating the stereotype of their being violent and stupid individuals?

That said, I'm not a fan of men hitting women (especially children, as I am sure that girl was not even 18).  On the flip side, I also feel strongly against women that hit men and assume that their gender would make them impervious to any physical retaliation by men.

"1"

axestream

• Getbig IV
Has anyone ever looked into who the owner(s) of that worldstarhiphop website is/are?

I mean, I find it amusing that most, if not all, of the material displays African Americans and Hispanics typically acting like criminals, yet not very many videos of their anglo counterparts doing the same.

I wonder if inner city kids think it's funny to record their daily criminal activities and send it in to worldstarhiphop for instant publication and slight internet notoriety & fame.

In an ironic twist, wouldn't it be terrible if that site were owned by a white supremacist group that have purposely created it for the aggregation of such videos in order to bring about further detriment to minorities by perpetuating the stereotype of their being violent and stupid individuals?

That said, I'm not a fan of men hitting women (especially children, as I am sure that girl was not even 18).  On the flip side, I also feel strongly against women that hit men and assume that their gender would make them impervious to any physical retaliation by men.

"1"

::)

She's 25.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
::)

She's 25.

How do you know?

No really, how do you know, because just watching that video in passing, I didn't see anything that mentioned that.  Then again, maybe I didn't bother to listen in too carefully.

Also, for me, 25 is like a child as I am practically twice that age.  :'(

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
How do you know?

No really, how do you know, because just watching that video in passing, I didn't see anything that mentioned that.  Then again, maybe I didn't bother to listen in too carefully.

"1"
Did you watch the interview she did? I didn't, maybe its in there.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Did you watch the interview she did? I didn't, maybe its in there.

I stopped at the scene of the uppercut.

"1"

axestream

• Getbig IV
How do you know?

"1"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/cleveland-bus-punch-report-687451

f450

• Getbig IV
when you put your hands on somebody, you deserve everything that comes afterwards.

Too many women do this shit nowadays and not enough men take a stand and put them in their place.

women are the weaker sex, they shouldnt go starting fights with men who could easily kill them. this pampered spoiled whores running the streets think they can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it because they have ovaries.

Bus driver is a fuckin hero....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

The stupidest logic I have ever heard and it is simply BS and not true. So according to Che a lion is a coward. if a dog hit a lion the lion would bite his head off, what a fucken cowardly lion right? Get real man. You make your bed you lay in it, you cross the line and hit someone in the face, you take the risk.

che

• Getbig V
  The stupidest logic I have ever heard and it is simply BS and not true. So according to Che a lion is a coward. if a dog hit a lion the lion would bite his head off, what a fucken cowardly lion right? Get real man. You make your bed you lay in it, you cross the line and hit someone in the face, you take the risk.
comparing a human to a lion ,what a fucking retard.                                                   .so according to your logic the 8 kids who  jumped that Chinese kid in Chicago they did nothing wrong because that's what lions do to  the fucking zebras  Oh brother ::)