Author Topic: Bullied Girl Kills Herself  (Read 39524 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Bullied Girl Kills Herself
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2012, 12:15:01 AM »
Dumb

You can't cause someone to kill themselves.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2012, 12:18:01 AM »
Dumb

You can't cause someone to kill themselves.

This... No sympathy for someone who kills themselves.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2012, 12:19:38 AM »
I fukking new it! All these kids are on anti-(pills that make you wanna kill yourself)depressants. When are parents gonna realize that happiness and stability doesn't come in a pill. I got "bullied" too when I was younger. I didn't go and whine to my parents or fucking post stuff on a computer and certainly didn't feel like killing myself. These kids need to be told by their parents that just because someone calls you a name doesn't mean you need to commit suicide!!!!

stick to pinning..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2012, 07:54:37 AM »
This... No sympathy for someone who kills themselves.
This. Suicide is cowardice, especially when it's because you were given shit for being a slut and fucking someone elses man.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2012, 07:55:49 AM »
So the whore flashes her tits to some guy online, he then posts them on facebook and she is the victim?  Why the fuck is she flashing her tits to a stranger on cam?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2012, 07:58:35 AM »
This. Suicide is cowardice, especially when it's because you were given shit for being a slut and fucking someone elses man.
Listen to you guys you bunch of assholes she was in grade 7 when this took place ffs, and she was only 15 years old, we all make life changing mistakes at this age

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2012, 07:58:40 AM »
So the whore flashes her tits to some guy online, he then posts them on facebook and she is the victim?  Why the fuck is she flashing her tits to a stranger on cam?
Because she has no concept of the consequences of her actions. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with parents these days, one thing that was drilled into me at a young age was to be mindful of the consequences of my actions.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2012, 08:00:31 AM »
Listen to you guys you bunch of assholes she was in grade 7 when this took place ffs, and she was only 15 years old, we all make life changing mistakes at this age
And? I have zero sympathy for suicides caused by something this fucking stupid.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2012, 08:00:34 AM »
Because she has no concept of the consequences of her actions. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with parents these days, one thing that was drilled into me at a young age was to be mindful of the consequences of my actions.

People in this world fail to realize that NOTHING on the internet is private, yet they beleive facebook and shit sites that protect their privacy.  They need to realize a photo posted online is forever.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2012, 08:21:43 AM »
She's super cute and very hittable.  Why did she get bullied?

jealousy

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2012, 09:56:43 AM »

When you are 13 you should fucking know not to show your tits online.

If you don't, you have no business getting online in the first place.

My kid is 6... I teach her every day to not show her stuff... She knows that she shouldn't run around being naked... She would not do something like that... Why did this 13 year old YOUNG WOMAN not get it.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2012, 09:58:09 AM »

My kid is 6... I teach her every day to not show her stuff... She knows that she shouldn't run around being naked... She would not do something like that... Why did this 13 year old YOUNG WOMAN not get it.

Your kid will turn out to be a fucking whore. Just wait.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2012, 09:58:57 AM »
Kids today are taught to not defend themselves, so they feel helpless.  Someone attacks you and you defend yourself and you go to jail as well.  Bullshit system.  So they hold shit in, have no outlet and end up either killing someone else or themselves.

Anytime someone kills themself it is a cry for attention.  LOOK MOMMY AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2012, 10:00:11 AM »

Good post, my siblings and I would never do anything so fucked up because we received proper parenting.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2012, 10:02:11 AM »

Mommy and Daddy didn't give her attention.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2012, 10:05:11 AM »

Your kid will turn out to be a fucking whore. Just wait.

No... She won't, but you if it makes you feel better to talk shit about a 6 year old girl, you go right ahead, shitbag.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2012, 10:06:53 AM »
No... She won't, but you if it makes you feel better to talk shit about a 6 year old girl, you go right ahead, shitbag.

You're doing the same fucking thing talking about a dead teenager. Go fuck yourself, retard. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2012, 10:13:19 AM »

You're doing the same fucking thing talking about a dead teenager. Go fuck yourself, retard. 

I'm not talking about her... I said I had no sympathy.

That's not calling her a whore.

I said she should have made a better choice.

You obviously don't see the difference, but you're obviously a clown, so no one gives a shit what you think anyway. So go fuck yourself.

*self imposed meltdown*

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2012, 10:14:00 AM »
You're pieces of shit, not even worth responding to.

The only reason I'm responding is because I think Ron should ban your asses.

Ron, God forbid this happens to one of your own children, but how would you feel reading responses like these where they call a 15-year-old girl a whore, slut, that she deserved death?

Pieces of shit that have anything negative to say about this girl make me lose hope in humanity.    

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2012, 10:15:16 AM »
You are doing the same thing and you are not wise to even bring up your daughter in a thread like this, shame on you.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2012, 10:18:44 AM »
You are doing the same thing and you are not wise to even bring up your daughter in a thread like this, shame on you.
Not really, he's saying he feels no sympathy for her. If I feel any sympathy towards her (which I don't), it's because she had shitty parents. Besides, you're all freaking out because its this cute little girl, if it was your average fat nobody, you'd all be laughing and talking shit. So most of you guys can climb off your soapboxes and go fuck yourselves

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2012, 10:19:08 AM »

Yeah... because obviously someone who teaches their kids not to do something stupid is the problem.

::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2012, 10:19:44 AM »
You're pieces of shit, not even worth responding to.

The only reason I'm responding is because I think Ron should ban your asses.

Ron, God forbid this happens to one of your own children, but how would you feel reading responses like these where they call a 15-year-old girl a whore, slut, that she deserved death?

Pieces of shit that have anything negative to say about this girl make me lose hope in humanity.    
Bro I always bash you but today you are a very good guy defending this poor girl from these fucken monsters on this thread, you fucken scumbags talking shit about a 15 year old who was lost and saying tough guy shit, ya everyone has different sets of problems to cope with, some with alcohol, some with drugs, and others with woman, regardless she had her own demons so who the fuck are you guys to talk shit you fucken low pieces of shits, scumbags have some fucken respect for the dead you fucken goofs, all of you

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2012, 10:21:40 AM »
Not really, he's saying he feels no sympathy for her. If I feel any sympathy towards her (which I don't), it's because she had shitty parents. Besides, you're all freaking out because its this cute little girl, if it was your average fat nobody, you'd all be laughing and talking shit. So most of you guys can climb off your soapboxes and go fuck yourselves
Fuck you goof, you have no respect for the dead, you are scum, this poor girl was being tormented and felt she was in hell so we do not care if a monster like you has sympathy or not you fucken bitch, go fuck yourself.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2012, 10:23:33 AM »
Fuck you goof, you have no respect for the dead, you are scum, this poor girl was being tormented and felt she was in hell so we do not care if a monster like has sympathy or not you fucken bitch, go fuck yourself.
Tormented due to her own actions. Eat shit moron, everyone is responsible for themselves and their actions. I don't see you crying like a bitch everytime somebody commits suicide, this time its a girl that showed her tits on cam and couldn't handle the blowback, and were all supposed to weep? Idiot.