Author Topic: Cholesterol + general blasting/first cycle questions  (Read 1793 times)

prizm

• Getbig III
Cholesterol + general blasting/first cycle questions
« on: October 03, 2012, 09:59:47 AM »
Been on HRT for about a year now, although just recently got my levels really stabilized. Protocol is 125mg of cyp per week, 500iu hcg, and 0.25mg adex every 12 days. This protocol brings my test levels to 1200 and an estradiol of ~50.

Downside to my blood work has always been my cholesterol, even before HRT. My total cholesterol hit 90 at one point. Since then, I've been able to bring it up to 141 with an LDL of 91 and HDL of 36 (this HDL shit is hard to budge).

Anyway, I've also been lifting seriously for 4.5 years as a natural (sitting at 5'11 212lbs @ ~12-14%)  and never really thought about using anything until I was put on HRT. Now I'm interested in blasting with 500mg of test-e as a first 'cycle'. Two things hold me back currently:

1) How much worse will my cholesterol profile get if I blasted for 12 weeks with 500mg of test? Is it too dangerous with my levels?

2) I see people on the boards talking about the addictive 'god-like' feeling of being 'on', does a moderate test dose really induce a euphoric feeling like that? I guess it's sort of unnerving to think I may be willingly introducing an addiction to myself like that and be looking for test amps for years to come to not only hold onto physical gains, but to hold onto that mental security. Opinions on the mental side of this?

3) What's a realistic expectation for the amount of mass gained on cycle you can maintain on levels of ~1200 year round?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: Cholesterol + general blasting/first cycle questions
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 07:34:05 PM »
no point in taking hcg simultaneously with test cyp. your doc seriously doesn't know what he's doing. hcg signals test production, but it's not going to happen with supra-physiological levels already in abundance. you take hcg when you go off or intermittently during a cycle for cosmetic benefit (if your balls atrophy noticeably and it bothers you).

to answer question 1. no, you'll be fine on that. keep simple carbs to a minimum and obviously foods high in cholesterol and saturated fat. absolutely no trans fats! and take garlic and other natural cholesterol balancing supplements. google it.

when you see your self big and swoll in the gym, yeah, it's awesome. when you see your strength go up, when people start complimenting. of course it can be addicting. and going off in perspective is obviously gonna suck.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 01:25:13 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

My doc is actually really new to HRT so yeah I agree, but I requested HCG because of how it makes me feel. Libido sky rockets on HCG and also helps my E2 stay at a consistent level....not to mention the pregnenolone benefits. I feel it's pretty crucial to overall sense of well being having been on and off it.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 07:58:21 PM »
i don't think you understand. hcg and test are conflicting signals. hcg is sygnalling your balls to make testosterone and the test you're injecting is telling them to shut down. take one or the other, not both.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 07:43:34 AM »
I never dod it myself but still... How vome ppl saying that if u take HCG during the cycle ur recovery process will be much better... According to ur posts hcg during the cycle is only for esthetic look.... So which one???

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 07:48:45 PM »
i don't think you understand. hcg and test are conflicting signals. hcg is sygnalling your balls to make testosterone and the test you're injecting is telling them to shut down. take one or the other, not both.

I understand that aspect.

My reasoning is based in this post: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?471543-hCG-and-Pregnenolone-What-you-should-know.#.UHeEmcW-jDQ

and the "HCG update" document here by Dr. Crisler http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html

There's more benefit to HCG than just the aesthetic. I have found this to be true in my own use on and off it...I feel completely different. May not be true for everyone, but I find the way I feel lines up with the benefits outlined (mainly pregnenolone based) in those write ups as do some other guys I've talked to on HRT forums such as Crisler's board. Just my 2c

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 05:04:05 PM »
You don't need to worry about cholesterol.  IT DOES NOT CAUSE HEART DISEASE!  Cholesterol is the number one building block for synthesizing hormones in the body.  Cholesterol goes up for a variety of reasons.  Cellular repair and growth, building of new hormones, injection of exogenous hormones etc. 

And don't listen to idiots that say to "eat clean">  Wha the fuck does that mean anyways?  Eat chicken and rice all fucking day?  There is zero nutrition in eating "clean"  Eat a lot of eggs, whole fruits and vegetables, organic red meat, fish, raw dairy, etc.  Eating clean will destroy your health fast.  Guys like Galeniko just regurgitate the stupid dogma in mainstream bbing mags in which they use to fill their pea sized intellect.  He's a dumbshit in other words. 

www.anthonycolpo.com

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 06:09:14 PM »
You don't need to worry about cholesterol.  IT DOES NOT CAUSE HEART DISEASE!  Cholesterol is the number one building block for synthesizing hormones in the body.  Cholesterol goes up for a variety of reasons.  Cellular repair and growth, building of new hormones, injection of exogenous hormones etc.  

And don't listen to idiots that say to "eat clean">  Wha the fuck does that mean anyways?  Eat chicken and rice all fucking day?  There is zero nutrition in eating "clean"  Eat a lot of eggs, whole fruits and vegetables, organic red meat, fish, raw dairy, etc.  Eating clean will destroy your health fast.  Guys like Galeniko just regurgitate the stupid dogma in mainstream bbing mags in which they use to fill their pea sized intellect.  He's a dumbshit in other words.  

www.anthonycolpo.com

Galeniko speaks from first hand experience. I'll take his word over what some geek whos probably never even juiced has to say. And I don't mean you I mean the guy who's link you've posted.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 09:04:40 AM »
And don't listen to idiots that say to "eat clean">  Wha the fuck does that mean anyways?  Eat chicken and rice all fucking day?  There is zero nutrition in eating "clean"  Eat a lot of eggs, whole fruits and vegetables, organic red meat, fish, raw dairy, etc.  Eating clean will destroy your health fast.  Guys like Galeniko just regurgitate the stupid dogma in mainstream bbing mags in which they use to fill their pea sized intellect.  He's a dumbshit in other words. 

www.anthonycolpo.com

translation: i lack dietary discipline so you should too