Author Topic: Obama tackling the hard issues.  (Read 1215 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama tackling the hard issues.
« on: October 14, 2012, 04:20:46 AM »
(Audio) Obama Shares Deep Thoughts on 'American Idol' Judge Feud
breitbart.com ^ | 10/13/12
Posted on October 13, 2012 11:11:34 PM EDT by Justaham

President Obama called in to the "YO Show" radio program Friday to talk about his campaign and the issues of the day. Speaking with host Michael Yo, Obama gave his take on the strained relationship of American idol judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Obama tackling the hard issues.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 06:15:00 AM »
(Audio) Obama Shares Deep Thoughts on 'American Idol' Judge Feud
breitbart.com ^ | 10/13/12
Posted on October 13, 2012 11:11:34 PM EDT by Justaham

President Obama called in to the "YO Show" radio program Friday to talk about his campaign and the issues of the day. Speaking with host Michael Yo, Obama gave his take on the strained relationship of American idol judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

If you're being interviewed by a music station, you're going to be asked about......hmmmm....musi c..... ::)
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 02:54:15 PM »

If you're being interviewed by a music station, you're going to be asked about......hmmmm....musi c..... ::)

And how the fuck does he have time for this bullshit? Give me a fucking break, you would think the POTUS has more urgent matters to attend to ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 04:45:12 PM »
And how the fuck does he have time for this bullshit? Give me a fucking break, you would think the POTUS has more urgent matters to attend to ::)

Stop being ignorant Kazan!

What's more important than American Idol?!  ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 02:55:38 AM »
Stop being ignorant Kazan!

What's more important than American Idol?!  ::)

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 11:28:29 AM »
President Obama thinks Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey can sort out 'Idol' feud
By Courtney Hazlett, TODAY

Nicki Minaj, left, and Mariah Carey.

The President of the United States has weighed in on the greatest feud of our time. And by that we mean yes, Barack Obama has commented on the on-set tensions between "American Idol" hosts Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.

If you recall, during a recent taping of the show Minaj unleashed a slew of not-safe-for-primetime words at Carey; Carey later countered with claims that Minaj threatened to "shoot" her (a claim Minaj has denied).

Naturally, a feud of such magnitude was top of mind when the president called in to radio host Michael Yo's "The Yo Show," and in a display of diplomacy we've come to know well from Obama, the president does not take a clear side on the feud, but he's optimistic everything will be OK in the end.

"Can you repair the relationship with Mariah Carey and Nikki Minaj on 'American Idol'?" Yo asked.

"I think that they are going to be able to sort it out, I am confident," the president reassured. "I'm all about bringing people together, working for the same cause, I think both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that they're moving forward and not going backwards."

Not letting the president get off too easily, Yo asked Obama the hard-hitting question about whether he has a favorite between the two. "Mariah, she's actually done some events for us. I've gotten to know her and Nick (Cannon), she's a wonderful lady. Nicki I don't know, but I've got her on my iPod."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 12:25:28 PM »
Obama: RGIII restored D.C.'s faith
 politico44 ^ | 10/15/12 | BYRON TAU

Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 3:12:07 PM by ColdOne

For a Chicago sports nut, President Obama is spending an awful lot of time watching the District of Columbia's sports teams.

Obama's spokesman said that the president thought Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III's performance in Sunday's game against the Vikings was "remarkable" and helped boost the city's spirits after a dispiriting Nationals playoff loss last week.

Obama "did comment on the restoration of faith in Washington sports teams created by RGIII’s remarkable performance in the Redskins game,"

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

LOL!!!!  He probably all day yesterday laying around smoking pot, drinking, got up at 2pm, etc. 

What a joke. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 02:43:45 PM »

I don't think spending a few seconds answering a question like that is going to cause the world to explode you blockhead.. ::)
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 02:53:08 PM »

I don't think spending a few seconds answering a question like that is going to cause the world to explode you blockhead.. ::)
Blockhead? Fuck off butt pirate
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 06:11:15 PM »
Blockhead? Fuck off butt pirate
you better be careful, vince might run down the local walmart and buy a bunch of airsoft guns.

Then convert those airsoft guns with a few simple mods to fully automatic weapons and come find you!!!

arent you scared?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 06:33:01 PM »
you better be careful, vince might run down the local walmart and buy a bunch of airsoft guns.

Then convert those airsoft guns with a few simple mods to fully automatic weapons and come find you!!!

arent you scared?
Believe me, the last person he wants to come find is me
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 07:53:10 PM »
The only thing Obama tackles is big phat white booty while smoking tobacco cigarettes and switching his speech to black mode.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2012, 08:30:34 AM »
'I made sure Jay-Z was helping Beyonce out': Obama reveals...
 UK Daily Mail ^ | 10/20/12 | Leslie Larson

Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:53:25 AM by Do Not Make Fun Of His Ears

Amidst the frenetic schedule of the presidential campaign, President Barack Obama has revealed his key role in giving first-time dad Jay-Z advice on child rearing.

The Commander-in-Chief, speaking to Cleveland radio station Z107.9 on Friday, called the rap mogul and his superstar wife Beyonce 'good friends' and dished on what the first couple and the showbiz powerpair talk about when they spend time together.

Calling the Grammy Award-winning duo 'down to earth folks,' the President said isn't blinded by their glitz and makes sure the rapper is doing his fair share to help his wife with their new baby.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

LOL !!!    ! ! !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 12:29:10 PM »
Obama grants interviews to Ryan Seacrest, Steve Harvey, Chris Berman on last day of campaign
 Daily Caller ^ | Nov.5, 2012 | Nicholas Ballasy

Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 3:28:53 PM by COUNTrecount

American Idol host Ryan Seacrest, comedian Steve Harvey and ESPN’s Chris Berman will each interview President Barack Obama on the last day of the presidential campaign.

The Obama campaign said the president plans to participate in eight radio interviews total on Monday after he arrives in Columbus, Ohio, according to the Washington Post.

Seacrest hosts, “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” and Harvey hosts, “The Steve Harvey Morning Show.”

The Chris Berman interview segment will air at halftime during Monday Night Football’s New Orleans Saints and Philadelphia Eagles game.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 01:28:26 PM »

as if any other president never ever did something like this?

com on.  :)