Author Topic: Do all Mormons believe this stuff?  (Read 11135 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Do all Mormons believe this stuff?
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2012, 03:00:56 PM »
Hahahahhahha MELTDOWN, it`s a free world my little scum bag friend I can say what I want, if you take it as an insult that is your problem, not mine ha man can dish it but can`t take it

Go cry somewhere else you insecure freak. You are only mad cause you just realized that no one reads your post( that`s right you are wasting your time) cause you are Mr. resident fundi around here, you are an extremist and you are a disgrace to Islam, even though it is a fake religion, but it is people like you that makes people hate the religion, You contribute to it`s down fall.

Have a nice day you big whiner  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PS If you can`t take the heat, get your ass off the kitchen

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2012, 03:51:12 PM »
Are you done with your melt down :) Go on.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2012, 04:05:07 PM »
Are you done with your melt down :) Go on.
I am laughing bro, you are the one that got mad, you called me a name. You don`t call someone a name unless you are mad or unless they called you one first.

You deny that you where mad?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 09:51:44 PM »
Nothing more entertaining than watching adults from different religions, arguing over which personal belief in a god is true. Like watching 2 adults seriously fighting over who is stronger, Capt. Marvel or Superman. 

That's ridiculous! There's absolutely no comparison whatsoever. Superman is clearly stronger.  :P
w