Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 21, 2014, 09:42:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RxMuskle and the ENVIZION PAIN PILL AND STEROID SCAM!!! Exposed  (Read 7464 times)
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2012, 05:27:11 PM »

Billy has a Palumbo voodoo doll that he regularly sticks knitting needles into the kneecaps of...
Report to moderator   Logged

O
insider
Getbig II

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2012, 05:32:33 AM »

RxHustle is basically a mafia-style outfit in which each member is supposed to collect (money, free work, drugs, favors, etc) from the people below them and kick the money up. The most amazing thing though is that the whole thing is predicated on there being enough idiots to provide work or money for free

For example the jokers are organizing a strength event and just before that they post this shit in their forum

I need a few local people to help us make it the best ever. ...I am looking for help in the following areas:
-Help move bars, plates and equipment from the backstage onto the main stage and off again
-An expeditor. Someone to help me wrangle the athletes and make annoucements to them prior to them going in stage.
-Spotters for the squat and deadlift

Whats in it for you? you will get you a free expo pass and the opportunity to meet  Sallyanne, Aaron, PJ, myself and many others.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Basically they expect some idiots to do all the hard work for nothing so that the outfit can collect the money

What a joke

I know, you don't
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2012, 05:52:55 AM »

Another billy thread.  Undecided
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2012, 06:10:38 AM »

Thanks for answering didn't know it was like that

That's actually the "best case scenario"...however it actually gets much worse......

Even though the person has a daily script for Oxy's, he or she will eventually become so addicted that they will not be able to work.....so two things can happen:

1.  They lose their jobs and collect unemployment....comes out of the taxpayers dollar

2.  (Most common).....they go back to the same center and get their condition diagnosed as a permanent condition...usually depression or some other bullshit completely ignoring all the Oxy running through their body.  Then, they can get a disability check, payment for housing, food stamps....even travel expenses along with their medical bills, pharmacy, etc......and it all comes out of the taxpayers wallet.

This is why Medicare and Medicaid are going broke....stuff like this adds up over the years

A
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2012, 06:52:39 AM »

Regardless of what one thinks of Dave or RX, I find it kind of ironic that Billy goes out of his way to crap on the one person in the bodybuilding world that ever took him seriously or treated him like more than the little joke he seemingly went out of his way to make himself...

Larry since I know you personally not sure why you are chiming in here defending Dave when our mutual friend "J" has told you the real deal or truth about who you are defending....Dave never takes anyone seriously in my opinion.....from the things he has said and done to others for his own benefit......The minute you have nothing to do FOR him or GIVE him consider that friendship over and how quickly your phone stops getting calls from him......Nick the stick came to me one day and said "you know its funny that the minute he quit working for RX is the last time he ever heard from dave on any level"

This industry is full of phony people calling themselves your friend to get further and get free shit by taking advantage of one's kindness
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2012, 07:02:45 AM »

Larry since I know you personally not sure why you are chiming in here defending Dave when our mutual friend "J" has told you the real deal or truth about who you are defending....Dave never takes anyone seriously in my opinion.....from the things he has said and done to others for his own benefit......The minute you have nothing to do FOR him or GIVE him consider that friendship over and how quickly your phone stops getting calls from him......Nick the stick came to me one day and said "you know its funny that the minute he quit working for RX is the last time he ever heard from dave on any level"

This industry is full of phony people calling themselves your friend to get further and get free shit by taking advantage of one's kindness

Billy you were so proud to be daves friend and bragged about it even posted up pictures of you and palumbo at the mets game! Did you ay for everything? I talked to dave and he did give you cycle advice! he told me so!

J
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2012, 07:17:52 AM »

Billy you used to always back up dave on the boards and talk about how lean he was in the off-season. you always told the palumbo haters to fuck off when they talked shit about him. What really happened? YOu act like a teenage bitch who just got dumped by the school jock. whats the real story!
Did you really think you guys were great friends then when he stopped hanging out with you after you bombed on-stage you go and shit on the guy? he never liked you he was your guru! who you pay!You were buying a friend like I am sure you are used to doing! I am sure your wife or girlfriend takes you for a good ride and cleans you out!

J
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2012, 07:20:24 AM »

Billy you were so proud to be daves friend and bragged about it even posted up pictures of you and palumbo at the mets game! Did you ay for everything? I talked to dave and he did give you cycle advice! he told me so!

LMFAO Dave or I go to a METS game no thats too funny
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2012, 07:24:01 AM »

Billy you used to always back up dave on the boards and talk about how lean he was in the off-season. you always told the palumbo haters to fuck off when they talked shit about him. What really happened? YOu act like a teenage bitch who just got dumped by the school jock. whats the real story!
Did you really think you guys were great friends then when he stopped hanging out with you after you bombed on-stage you go and shit on the guy? he never liked you he was your guru! who you pay!You were buying a friend like I am sure you are used to doing! I am sure your wife or girlfriend takes you for a good ride and cleans you out!

I paid Dave once in 3 years for a Cookie cutter keto diet that was it....As far as me backing Dave as his friend at the time like all my real friends I always support them....in my opinion here dave only backs a FRIEND if he needs something then he just ends the ties until he needs something from you again and then he asks why you stopped coming around....

I worked for MD upon him asking me for HELP....I was around him enough to hear his opinion on exploting others including FRIENDS

As far as my family they are well cared for
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2012, 07:31:38 AM »

Dave seems like such a nice guy in his videos, it's a shame to hear these stories about him.
Triple-H_2005
Competitors II
Getbig IV

I mostly lurk...

« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2012, 07:38:43 AM »

Nobody ever "told" me anything.  I can only go by what I've seen...and for years, I saw Dave defend you, support you, verbally chastise those that talked down to/about you, etc. 

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, it just seems confusing and unfortunate that things turned out the way they did.
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2012, 07:39:24 AM »

Nobody ever "told" me anything.  I can only go by what I've seen...and for years, I saw Dave defend you, support you, verbally chastise those that talked down to/about you, etc. 

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, it just seems confusing and unfortunate that things turned out the way they did.

They had a messy break-up.

O
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2012, 07:59:17 AM »

Dave NEEDED me period he had NOBODY that understood computers enough to step up and get the contest section of MD going

I am very fortunate to have discovered the shady actions over there....I had admin access to his site that he did not remember obviously and I saw how they looked thru others PM's and went after my families accounts and then tried to twist the entire story back on them thats the short form
Triple-H_2005
Competitors II
Getbig IV

I mostly lurk...

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2012, 09:17:17 AM »

Dave NEEDED me period he had NOBODY that understood computers enough to step up and get the contest section of MD going

I am very fortunate to have discovered the shady actions over there....I had admin access to his site that he did not remember obviously and I saw how they looked thru others PM's and went after my families accounts and then tried to twist the entire story back on them thats the short form

Okay, even though that really doesn't make a ton of sense, I'll ask one further question.

If Dave is the POS you claim, why aren't all of his ex-employees/business partners going out of their way to publicly denigrate his name?

Again, I'm not taking sides, it just doesn't really add up?  I mean, "went after your families (sic) accounts"?  RX accounts (how would that matter?)?  Bank accounts?  Lots of plot holes here.
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2012, 09:48:00 AM »

Okay, even though that really doesn't make a ton of sense, I'll ask one further question.

If Dave is the POS you claim, why aren't all of his ex-employees/business partners going out of their way to publicly denigrate his name?

Again, I'm not taking sides, it just doesn't really add up?  I mean, "went after your families (sic) accounts"?  RX accounts (how would that matter?)?  Bank accounts?  Lots of plot holes here.

Plain and simple they are involved in the industry and we all know that it would affect the rest of their attempts in contests....as for me I am successful outside the industry nor do I care or worry about dave or any of his followers....
Triple-H_2005
Competitors II
Getbig IV

I mostly lurk...

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2012, 09:52:48 AM »

Plain and simple they are involved in the industry and we all know that it would affect the rest of their attempts in contests....as for me I am successful outside the industry nor do I care or worry about dave or any of his followers....

So the guys that worked for Dave that now work for MD and Flex would somehow suffer if they said something derrogatory about a person that has a bad history with their current employers?  That makes even less sense.

And the "family accounts" statement?
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2012, 09:54:26 AM »

Billy, i think you should seek out therapy.
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2012, 10:04:28 AM »

So the guys that worked for Dave that now work for MD and Flex would somehow suffer if they said something derrogatory about a person that has a bad history with their current employers?  That makes even less sense.

And the "family accounts" statement?

It makes perfect sense in that industry.....its a MAFIA and the head people dont like problems within the indusrty period but they have zero affect on me or my life to bite my tongue
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2012, 10:41:10 AM »

Billy, i think you should seek out therapy.

You have pro status here....you should seek out MAJOR help because REAL people need a retirment plan and medical coverage not just a $5 trophy and a raw deal on gay men judging you on a stage
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2012, 10:49:56 AM »

Dude, why don't you step into the real world, are you a country boy or something? Did you grow up in a forest?

Half the people in the world are exactly like that, it's not at all unusual

You act like a jilted lover, it's funny to see.
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2012, 10:58:07 AM »

Dude, why don't you step into the real world, are you a country boy or something? Did you grow up in a forest?

Half the people in the world are exactly like that, it's not at all unusual

You act like a jilted lover, it's funny to see.

Actually not bitter or jilted at all.....I level the playing filed for them at Rx since they use Aaron to write columns to negativly impact others I return the favor to them when they do things like assist in the drug pushing of pain meds
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2012, 11:06:17 AM »

Actually not bitter or jilted at all.....I level the playing filed for them at Rx since they use Aaron to write columns to negativly impact others I return the favor to them when they do things like assist in the drug pushing of pain meds

Who are you to "return the favour"? These columns are not even about you

That's why I'm saying you act like a bitch, like Palumbo shagged you then turned his back on you and from time to time you remember it and post a thread on Getbig Smiley
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2012, 11:06:43 AM »

You have pro status here....you should seek out MAJOR help because REAL people need a retirment plan and medical coverage not just a $5 trophy and a raw deal on gay men judging you on a stage

This

A
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2012, 11:12:00 AM »

Who are you to "return the favour"? These columns are not even about you

That's why I'm saying you act like a bitch, like Palumbo shagged you then turned his back on you and from time to time you remember it and post a thread on Getbig Smiley

Who are they to write about people they barely know? I always believe an eye for an eye in situations......Access Bodybuilding should be labeled DRAMA by Jewslacker

I have plenty of other dirt that people dont know about this industry and its nothing but FACTS I post here.....I dont fabricate stories to get more sponsors on board I dont pay friends with relabeled protein and liver killing usnic acid I state the real facts
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2012, 11:50:11 AM »

It's a strange little battle that Brother Guns is fighting here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!