Author Topic: Islamic Gold Dinnar  (Read 10139 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Islamic Gold Dinnar
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 04:32:08 PM »
Wow so much useless in so little space

You're easily impressed.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 05:05:43 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 05:06:43 PM »
rotflmao Israeli forum discussing "The Islamic Gold Dinnar conspiracy"

http://www.israelforum.com/board/showthread.php?8416-The-Islamic-Gold-Dinar-Conspiracy

By Craig R. Smith, CEO SATC

INTRODUCTION:
WHAT IS THE ISLAMIC GOLD DINAR?

A.D.700 - A.D. 1924: From the very beginning, Muslims used a gold coin called a Gold Dinar as their form of money. The Gold Dinar remained the official Islamic currency until the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1924... when it disappeared for 77 years.

But on Nov. 7, 2001 -- less than two months after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11 -- the Islamic Dinar was officially re-launched by the Islamic Mint in West Malaysia and is now available to the public.

Although a beautiful coin, the Gold Dinar could pose a serious threat to the U.S. economy! In fact, its supporters believe the Gold Dinar will become the official currency of more than 1.5 BILLION Muslims worldwide. Now radical Islam is urging Muslims worldwide to drop the U.S. Dollar and adopt the Gold Dinar as their primary currency!

WHY IS THE DINAR A THREAT TO THE U.S. DOLLAR?

Since the reissue of the Gold Dinar in November 2001, the U.S. Dollar has dropped to a RECORD LOW against the euro... while the price of gold has SOARED from about $260 per ounce to an 8-year RECORD HIGH of over $410 per ounce. And this is just the beginning!

As the dollar continues to drop, the priced-for-perfection stock market could be impacted dramatically. Unprepared investors could lose BILLIONS! It's no coincidence that Osama bin Laden chose to strike the World Trade Center on Sept. 11... Why?

Because, the World Trade Center represented the heart and soul of the U.S. economy. And destroying the U.S. economy is the main pillar of bin Laden's strategy to bring down the United States.

Back in 1997, there was a huge and devastating currency raid by the famous trader, George Soros, who leveled Asian monetary units and caused the major Asian economies to falter. It is true that some of those economies have not fully recovered. However, it is also true that history may point to this currency raid and raider as the germination of the seed for the uniting factor of Islamic economic power that changed the economic and monetary world.

FROM OIL FOR DOLLARS ... TO ... OIL FOR GOLD!

On Jan 18 Forbes reported that Sell oil for gold, Mahathir tells Saudi Arabia ... "Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said on Sunday that Saudi Arabia should sell oil for gold, not dollars, to avoid being "short-changed" by a decline in the U.S. currency ... He suggested countries tally their total annual imports and exports and settle the difference at the end of the year in "gold dinars."

Recent news supports the idea that the Gold Dinar, with support from 53 other Islamic nations, is a planned offensive against the use of the dollar as a settlement currency for oil. It is perceived, and correctly so, that the Islamic world is controlled via the use of the US dollar as the main settlement currency.

When I say "controlled" I mean whatever happens economically in the USA is exported there via the dollar. Dollars exchanged for the Gold Dinar currency as a measure for gold settlements quarterly or gold convertible to pay for certain oil imports would end all the debate of whether or not gold has a place in the monetary system.

CAN RADICAL ISLAM CONVINCE MUSLIMS TO USE THE GOLD DINAR INSTEAD OF THE DOLLAR?

IF it was just the radical fundamentalists that were pushing the gold Dinar, you could presume that this movement would never get off the ground, BUT it is not.

On Jan. 8, 2004 the Malaysian Star reports, "Malaysian gold mine bought to promote gold dinar -- MALAYSIA-BASED IGD Practice (Labuan) Ltd is buying into a gold mine in Kazakhstan in a bid to promote the use of gold dinar globally."

According to John Myers, Outstanding Investments A 1,300-year-old gold dagger;

"Many Muslims believe that the United States is responsible for the enormous devastation suffered by hundreds of millions of Muslims during the Asian Currency Crisis of 1997. This ANGER will provide a powerful incentive for Muslims to get even with the United States by selling dollars and buying Islamic Gold Dinars.

Just take a look at this quote from the Islamic Mint Web site:

"... he heard the Messenger of Allah say: "'A time is certainly coming over mankind in which there will be nothing
which will be of use save a dinar...'"
-- Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal

I think it's obvious. These folks don't just want the dollar to drop, they want the U.S. dollar to disappear. Permanently!

Last year SwissAmerica.com posted a ground-breaking story by Jim Sinclair, "The Gold Dinar: A Nuclear Wild Card," which quoted the Islamic "AL-FATH AL-'ALI AL-MALIKI" (PP. 164-165)

"This Fatwa considers paper-money to be fulus, because it only represents money and does not have value as merchandise. It follows that since Zakat cannot be paid in fulus, which has no value as merchandise, it cannot be paid in paper-money, which value as weight of paper is null. On this basis, it becomes clear the urgent need to restore the use of the Dinar and the Dirham as payment of Zakat. If the millions of Muslims who now make their payment of Zakat in paper money would do it in newly minted Dinars and Dirham's, they will put in circulation millions of gold and silver coins into the mainstream of daily commercial activities of our communities. That single act will became the most important political act of the century, opening the path towards the establishment our own halal free currency breaking away from the usurious financial system. The return to the payment of zakat in gold and silver is an essential part of the reestablishment of Islam."

Those are serious words and should not be taken lightly. You see, the establishment of a gold-based currency is rebellion against the IMF as it is distinctly forbidden under IMF rules.

RESTORING THE FOURTH PILLAR OF ISLAM: ZAKAT IN GOLD & SILVER

Here is where the Gold Dinar story gets interesting -- and even somewhat ironic to those who understand the Judeo-Christian principle of both tithing and the biblical requirement of just weights and measures in an honest money system.
According to Islam, Muhammad was reported to have said, “Islam is based upon five pillars:
· to make Shahadataan (declaration of faith)
· to establish Salaah (formal prayer)
· to make Sawm (fasting in the month of Ramadaan)
· to give Zakat (or Zakaah) (charity)
· to perform Hajj (pilgrimage to the Ka'bah)."

It is this fourth “pillar” that I want to focus on for a moment. The fundamentalist branch of Islam (about 10% of 1.3 billion followers – that’s 130 million! – about 1/3 of U.S. population) holds to the belief system stated above … “The return to the payment of Zakat in gold and silver is an essential part of the reestablishment of Islam."

The literal meaning of the word Zakat is: grow (in goodness) or 'increase', 'purifying' or 'making pure'. The vital importance of Zakat is reflected in Islamic law: "My mercy encompasses all things, but I will specify it for the righteous who give Zakat" (7:156). “Zakat must be given away "on the day of harvest" (6:141). Whenever we receive "net income," the "known amount" of Zakat should be paid or set aside. This known amount is 2.5%.” SOURCE: Submission.org

According to Viewislam.com…”Zakat (or Zakaah) is an obligatory form of charity on savings. It is not an income tax, but a savings tax. Its major recipients are the working poor, who cannot meet all of their needs without some additional help, and the destitute, who cannot even meet their basic needs. It is also used to pay off the debts of those who are unable to pay off their own debts, to free slaves and ransom prisoners of war and to reconcile the hearts of new Muslims who may not yet have a firm foundation of faith. Other lawful recipients are stranded travelers, those engaged in jihad and employees of the state working to collect and distribute zakaah. Their wages come from it.

"Zakaah is due on the following forms of wealth: Gold and silver, Business inventory, Livestock, Agricultural produce and even buried treasure. The amount due is 2.5% of savings when it reaches the equivalent value of 85 grams (approximately three ounces) of gold. This minimum amount on which zakaah is due is called the nisaab. Although some scholars say that money should be pegged to the nisaab of silver, i.e., 595 grams, the majority considers gold to be a more reasonable peg for developed economies." [The Practice of Zakat by country]

So, under Islamic law Zakat is a form of Muslin tithing to God for the support of the less fortunate or jihad -- and it is to be paid in gold or silver, not paper currencies without any intrinsic value.

It is clear that the restoration of a gold and silver dinar is part of the mission of Islamic fundamentalist and, if successful, it could send the value of the U.S dollar spiraling downward if the Arab world decides to start valuing the price of oil in gold dinars instead of U.S. dollars.

CONCLUSION: BE PREPARED FOR THE THIRD GREAT JIHAD!

The U.S. dollar has never had as many enemies as it has today. Does it make sense to have all of your assets linked to the U.S. dollar right now -- OR -- to have a portion of your assets directly linked to gold?

According to author and geopolitical expert, Larry Abrahams ...

This war [on Terror] is what the Jihadists themselves are calling the "Third Great Jihad." They are operating within the framework of a time line which reaches back to the very creation of Islam in the seventh century and are presently attempting to recreate the dynamics which gave rise to the religion in the first two hundred years of its existence.

The strategy for this "holy war" did not begin with the planning of the destruction of the World Trade Center. It began with the toppling of the Shah of Iran back in the late 1970¹s. With his plans and programs to "westernize" his country, along with his close ties to the U.S. and subdued acceptance of the State of Israel, the Shah was the soft target.

The Third Jihad now had a base of operations and the oil wealth to support its grand design or what they call the "Great Caliphate". What this design calls for is the replacement of all secular leadership in any country with Muslim majorities. This would include, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia, all the Emirates, Sudan, Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Malaysia, Indonesia and finally Israel.

As a part of this strategy, forces of the jihad will infiltrate governments and the military as a prelude to taking control, once the secular leadership is ousted or assassinated. Such was the case in Lebanon leading to the Syrian occupation and in Egypt with the murder of Anwar Sadat, along with the multiple attempts on the lives of Hussein in Jordan, Mubarak of Egypt and Musharraf in Pakistan. Pakistan is a particular prize because of its nuclear weapons.

The long-range strategy of the Third Jihad counts on three strategic goals. First, the U.S. withdrawing from the region just as it did in Southeast Asia, following Vietnam. Second, taking control of the oil wealth in the Muslim countries, which would be upwards to 75% of known reserves; third, using nuclear weapons or other WMDs to annihilate Israel. A further outcome of successfully achieving these objectives would be to place the United Nations as the sole arbiter in East/West negotiations and paralyze western resistance, leading to total withdrawal from all Islamic dominated countries.

We are in the battle of our lives, a battle which will go on for many years possibly even generations. If we fail to understand what we are facing or falter in the challenge of "knowing our enemy" the results will be catastrophic. Imagine a world where al Qaeda regimes control 75% of the world's oil, have at their disposal nuclear weapons, legions of willing suicide soldiers, and our national survival is dependent on the good graces of Kofi Annan and the United Nations.

SOURCE: THE CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS: The Third Great Jihad My recommendation is to understand that terrorism can take many forms, including currencies. The rapid decline of the U.S. dollar in the last two years should be telling us something which historians have long warned ... "the destiny of a currency determines the destiny of a nation."

Every paper currency without a gold/silver backing in history has ultimately fallen to it's true value ... ZERO!! Could it happen to the precious U.S. dollar? YES!

The U.S. Constitution demands a gold and silver-backed money system. Recently New Hampshire proposed moving to a gold/silver state currency (HB-1342) for that very reason. Other states are now considering the same.
ha ha ha ha

I guess they fear gold as much as they'd fear interest as interest is forbidden in Islam. Exploiting the poor, making the poor poorer, and the rich richer.

Interest is a terrible evil and we can see it's fruits today in western society.

According to twisted Talmudic/rabbinic teachings, it is encouraged to use usury/interest upon non-jews, but recommended not to to use interest amongst Jews as it is a wicked practice.

Ironically the torah says this:

If thou lend money to any of My people, even to the poor with thee, thou shalt not be to him as a creditor; neither shall ye lay upon him interest. (Exodus, 22:25)[28]

So one would think interest should be outlawed so that no one is harmed and that the flow of wealth is just.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2012, 04:33:56 AM »
E-Kul and OneTimeHard, what does that OFF TOPIC video have to do with gold?
Or is it just another desperate attempt to inject anti-muslim hatred into a thread?
what??  ???  How in the world are you bring me into this? I didn't post the video  :P  :D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2012, 05:34:40 AM »
what??  ???  How in the world are you bring me into this? I didn't post the video  :P  :D

I didn't bring you into anything. You brought youself into it when you chose to participate in E-Kul's attempts to troll the thread and veer it OFF-TOPIC.

I asked you before, and I will pose the question again:

E-Kul and OneTimeHard, what does that OFF TOPIC video have to do with gold?
Or is it just another desperate attempt to inject anti-muslim hatred into a thread?
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2012, 05:36:19 AM »
I didn't bring you into anything. You brought youself into it when you chose to participate in E-Kul's attempts to troll the thread and veer it OFF-TOPIC.

I asked you before, and I will pose the question again:

OK control freak, you are against freedom of speech, I get it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2012, 05:47:28 AM »
OK control freak, you are against freedom of speech, I get it.

OUCH!!!

Not against freedom of speech, ...just not fond of abuses of freedom
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2012, 05:50:36 AM »
OUCH!!!

Not against freedom of speech, ...just not fond of abuses of freedom
You are blowing things way out of proportion here missy

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2012, 05:51:36 AM »
You are blowing things way out of proportion here missy

don't call me missy
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2012, 06:00:34 AM »
don't call me missy
lol, I know you are but what am I, stop being so childish.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2012, 06:08:35 AM »
lol, I know you are but what am I, stop being so childish.

How old are you?
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2012, 06:35:17 AM »
How old are you?

I'm sorry, but isn't this veering the thread off-topic?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2012, 06:43:37 AM »
I'm sorry, but isn't this veering the thread off-topic?
She is a hypocrite. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2012, 05:50:08 PM »
LOL, how could anyone try to accuse a_ahmed of being SamsonJag :o

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2012, 10:06:49 PM »
This Ahmed fag should fuck off to Iraq
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2012, 10:14:24 AM »

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2012, 03:57:24 AM »

A few aussie banks now have entered the islamic finance field and have seen the big potential islamic finance can bring to australia.Both westpac and NAB for example have islamic homeloans.

"The National Australia Bank (NAB) is considering introducing Sharia loans into Australia, the funds for which will be supplied by its non-profit financial arm. This seems to have occurred shortly after comments by Federal Assistant Treasurer Chris Bowen, who claims that introducing Sharia law into Australia will create more jobs"

"WESTPAC is poised to bolster its exposure to the fast-growing Islamic finance market by offering a commodity trading facility intended for overseas investors operating under the principles of Islamic law.

Islamic finance prohibits the earning of interest. Instead, there is a focus on profit sharing based on the buying and selling of tangible assets such as property.

The move by Westpac, which targets Islamic institutions, coincides with a new emphasis by the Australian government on Islamic financing"