Author Topic: Anybody else thinking "Uh, wait, WTF" on this? Did Mitt? Oh no....  (Read 3899 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Anybody else thinking "Uh, wait, WTF" on this? Did Mitt? Oh no....
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 09:38:41 PM »

The eyebrows are pretty close.

She didn't back then and she hasn't now.  There could be other reasons for that.  In the interviews she sounds like she admired Mitt a lot and was just upset with how he handled it.  Even after being asked to put the kid up for adoption she still wanted Mitt to come and bless the child when he was sick?  That's a good indication of how she feels about Mitt.  After he wanted her to give up her kid, she still wanted him to come give them a blessing?  She may not want Mitt destroyed.  She sounds pretty honest and sincere in the interview. 

With that said, just answer the question:

be honest...  On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does that kid look like Mitt Romney?  My guess is that even you looked at that picture and said, oh shit, that's Mitt Jr...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2012, 09:59:57 PM »
The eyebrows are pretty close.

ha, bullshit... I could take that pic out tomorrow and ask people to guess who this is a young picture of and I bet people would say Mitt Romney lol...  It's more than the eyebrows for sure.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2012, 10:01:41 PM »
ha, bullshit... I could take that pic out tomorrow and ask people to guess who this is a young picture of and I bet people would say Mitt Romney lol...  It's more than the eyebrows for sure.

Now you're just being silly... This is America... Most people don't know people they see in history books for years... Do you really think people will know a young looking Romney?

Doubtful.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2012, 10:06:50 PM »
Now you're just being silly... This is America... Most people don't know people they see in history books for years... Do you really think people will know a young looking Romney?

Doubtful.
I'm not actually going to question people on the streets lol... I wasn't serious, but it was a fair reply to a reply that only sees the eyebrows as close between the two...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2012, 05:01:29 PM »
Ok, I'm watching some show about Mitt Romney last night and they're talking to his babysitter they employed way back.  Mitt was also her bishop. When she got pregnant, I guess Mitt tried to talk her into giving up the child for adoption several times.  I thought, ok, that's a lame thing to do but nothing that would hurt him in this election.   She says she decided to keep the baby and was happy that she did.   They then showed a more recent picture of the kid probably around 18 years old I'm guessing and that's when I said, Oh no....  He looks...uh.... hmmmm.....

The first pic below is the kid Mitt tried to get his babysitter to put up for adoption.  The second pic is of Mitt at around the same age.  hmm :-\

Which state was this in, Hugo Sanchez?