Author Topic: Whateva Happened To That Other Alexx Dude?  (Read 2929 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: Whateva Happened To That Other Alexx Dude?
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2012, 08:24:31 PM »
His scene is one of the better ones.

You are such an unwashed serf....Let me guess, your "momma" raised you with six other third gereration welfare recipients.  It was chaos at your "crib", kids with shitty diapers crawling all over while "momma" jibba jabbering 4 decibels high on her pre paid cellular.  "Momma" would come in with a bag of cheetos and reach in with her mocha, orange stained hands and throw a wad on the floor like she was feeding chickens.  Oh but it was a lovely "crib", you used to have spongebob squarepants towels hanging from the curtain rods blocking the mid day sun so "momma" could sleep off her herb and colt 45 coma.  "Momma" was loud and proud and always wore that kerchief on her head reminiscent of Mrs. Butterworth as she stumbled over 9 weeks of dirty laundry on the floor.....

Greasy sweaty ghettoian!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2012, 08:47:44 PM »
You are such a dweeb.... having an average swedish upbringing as a child like that.

You wanna talk rough childhood? Well, i'll give ya rough childhood!

My "momma" raised me with six other third gereration welfare recipients.  It was chaos at our "crib", kids with shitty diapers crawling all over while "momma" jibba jabbering 4 decibels high on her pre paid cellular. 

"Momma" would come in with a bag of cheetos and reach in with her mocha, orange stained hands and throw a wad on the floor like she was feeding chickens.  Oh but it was a lovely "crib", i used to have spongebob squarepants towels hanging from the curtain rods blocking the mid day sun so "momma" could sleep off her herb and colt 45 coma. 

"Momma" was loud and proud and always wore that kerchief on her head reminiscent of Mrs. Butterworth as she stumbled over 9 weeks of dirty laundry on the floor.....

Now THAT's what a real ROUGH childhood is! Made me the toughguy i am right now!

Sorry to hear it Chief, but we all have different upbringings and backgrounds, it's what we do with the experiences later on that matters in the long run... That is what defines who we become as adults.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2012, 03:53:18 AM »
If we are talking about Alex who played a role in the movie 300 than I have some bad news he got dragged on with the wrong people and got busted with a lot of cocaine and got a good bit of time for it, he's out now as far as I have heard last time

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2012, 03:56:21 AM »
If we are talking about Alex who played a role in the movie 300 than I have some bad news he got dragged on with the wrong people and got busted with a lot of cocaine and got a good bit of time for it, he's out now as far as I have heard last time

::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2012, 04:02:58 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2012, 04:04:21 AM »
What would you know anyways  ::)

alexxx was a dweeb from montreal...

i met him in person (although he didn't know who i was)

he was a loser

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2012, 04:06:03 AM »
alexxx was a dweeb from montreal...

i met him in person (although he didn't know who i was)

he was a loser

Again, what would you know anyways?

And....

He didn't know who you were? Lol can you say gay stalker ?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2012, 06:08:26 AM »

You joking Stark?  Or real deal?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2012, 06:13:07 AM »
You joking Stark?  Or real deal?

seriously not joking, but again I heard it from another guy on getbig

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2012, 08:48:24 AM »
Again, what would you know anyways?

And....

He didn't know who you were? Lol can you say gay stalker ?

nah, trained at the same gym occasionally... he used to share a lot of personal shit online

fucking dumb kid