Author Topic: Test + Equi Cycle Opinion  (Read 1340 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Test + Equi Cycle Opinion
« on: October 14, 2012, 08:08:39 AM »
I'm thinking of running a test and equi cycle but I wanted to here you guys' opinions first.

I was thinking of running Test E around 250-300mg/week with Equi higher at around 600mg/week for about 16-20 weeks.

What sides can be expected and what gains of course including a good diet and training.

As far as I know Equi is quite low on the sides and I keep the test low to reduce sides.

What do you guys think?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Test + Equi Cycle Opinion
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 10:06:27 AM »
Typical sides are anxiety and increased BP on Eq. On those dosages i wouldn't worry about it too much as long as you are already healthy and don't have any pre-existing issues.

The gains depend on your training, but you should gain some solid muscle on that cycle without too many sides.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 07:49:23 PM »
what are your stats? some of the feakiest guys I have seen have only seen gains on EQ when they were real lean. not saying it will not work but if your looking for a certain image in the  mirror EQ workd great when you are leaner. If used right EQ can really give you some roadmap vascularity. I like the cycle you layed out but I would add a oral in the stack only if it were for just a month. some anavar or Turinabol during the first few weeks would be a nice addition or oral winstraol towards the end of the cycle.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 10:11:36 PM »
what are your stats? some of the feakiest guys I have seen have only seen gains on EQ when they were real lean. not saying it will not work but if your looking for a certain image in the  mirror EQ workd great when you are leaner. If used right EQ can really give you some roadmap vascularity. I like the cycle you layed out but I would add a oral in the stack only if it were for just a month. some anavar or Turinabol during the first few weeks would be a nice addition or oral winstraol towards the end of the cycle.
6'1
103kg
12-15%
I'm currently leaning out a bit, so I'm not gonna start the cycle as of right now. I first want to get down to atleast 8% bodyfat before going on a cycle again. Going on a cycle while fat and bloofy is quite useless and I learned that at the beginning of the year.

I want to get down to about 92-95kg with around 8%, hopefully, and then I will consider the above cycle.

Thanks for the input!

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 02:27:34 AM »
That sounds like a good plan. get a little leaner and the gains will be more pronounced.
Test E and EQ is a great stack. one of the best-IMO. I have seen EQ make people look like straight freaks but they were real lean when they started using it. EQ will increase appetite so it kind of sucks using it while you are dieting but just use willpower and eat and train smart. should be a great stack. I like that you are keeping the Test E dose low. I would go 400mg weekly with the Test E. I would do 2 shots a week roughly 200mg a shot. then use the 600mg of EQ as planned. Then try to add a oral such as anavar or turinabol.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 02:19:25 PM »
I agree EQ seems to shine when you are very lean. The vascularity is crazy.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 09:30:54 PM »
I agree EQ seems to shine when you are very lean. The vascularity is crazy.

8)

Yes it is. serious roadmap vascularity. everybody has veins you just have to be real lean to see them and when you add EQ your veins get that roadmap look. It can be gross to some people but I love it! Your veins will pop just brushing your teeth if you are lean and on a good Test E/EQ stack with a good diet and training.