Author Topic: Palumbo,Dr.Dena,Colette,Hippo etc  (Read 4608 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Palumbo,Dr.Dena,Colette,Hippo etc
« on: October 17, 2012, 09:41:56 AM »
Are they all over 40 with no kids?
Isnt that strange?

Did Colette Get engage or got in some weird trouble $$$$ and now she's  "missing in action" ?

IS it true Dr.Dena got in some trouble too Hippo? she has a new "name" to keep her business in the down low?

Palumbo also got in trouble , fraudsThreats, plus health issue ?

Mods Dont delete this thread......(This is all bodybuilding related and gossip & opinions board )

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Billy Guns

Re: Palumbo,Dr.Dena,Colette,Hippo etc
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 11:08:25 AM »
Isnt that strange?

Did Colette Get engage or got in some weird trouble $$$$ and now she's  "missing in action" ?

IS it true Dr.Dena got in some trouble too Hippo? she has a new "name" to keep her business in the down low?

Mods Dont delete this thread......(This is all bodybuilding related and gossip & opinions board )

Colette has a new man in her life and she has a rewarding career in the medical field with a REAL RETIREMENT package

Hippo is a SELF PROCLAIMED business manager for the WEBCAM Girls and also the WORKING girls that get paid by schmoes to beat them up....He takes a chunk out of their earnings to bankrupt them instead of setting up a financial future

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 11:41:47 AM »
Isnt that strange?

Report to moderator

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 12:06:03 PM »
Colette has a new man in her life and she has a rewarding career in the medical field with a REAL RETIREMENT package

Hippo is a SELF PROCLAIMED business manager for the WEBCAM Girls and also the WORKING girls that get paid by schmoes to beat them up....He takes a chunk out of their earnings to bankrupt them instead of setting up a financial future

Did you have sex with Colette?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 05:03:34 PM »
They're all long term drug addicts, enough said

I mean why do you think Dr. Dena disappeared?

All apart from schmoelito, he's just a hideous looking old and fat son of a bitch who will tell you (with a straight face) that he's been a fan of female bodybuilding for more than twenty-five years

fuck the lot of them

I really don't know ....I heard she got one of her Patients mistaken for a schmoe and the guy almost die while in session!!!...wife of the injured dude wanted to sue/smack Dena she had to close her clinic for a while to cool things off..... I think now she has a new name for her dark side rounds/meetings/cam/activities.. so no more DR.Sexy .

Hippolito/  can comfirm but he only posts when he can get away.

As for  Herne"?  maybe he has an update on Dr.Dena.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 05:08:53 PM »

And Dave! Freaky shit was happening when Billy lived with them.
O

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 05:23:25 PM »

that's too blunt of a question

but i think you 'owe' us an answer on whether or not you did become quite close to Collette for a while

note that the answer to my Q is not at all equivalent to 'Did you have sex with Colette?' people often become quite close for a period of time without that resulting in actually having sex

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 05:16:45 AM »
I really don't know ....I heard she got one of her Patients mistaken for a schmoe and the guy almost die while in session!!!...wife of the injured dude wanted to sue/smack Dena she had to close her clinic for a while to cool things off..... I think now she has a new name for her dark side rounds/meetings/cam/activities.. so no more DR.Sexy .

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And where do you come up with all this nonsense ?

Dr.Dena has a new stage name for fans only no haters , and is happy and admired as we speak, her personal life is none of your damn business..

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 06:05:20 AM »

And where do you come up with all this nonsense ?

Dr.Dena has a new stage name for fans only no haters , and is happy and admired as we speak, her personal life is none of your damn business..

OH YOU''re the schmoe?  I thought you were a troll all this time, there's no way you can start those threads about Collette and Dena and keep a straight face.  I mean, you can't be real.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 06:07:56 AM »
OH YOU''re the schmoe?  I thought you were a troll all this time, there's no way you can start those threads about Collette and Dena and keep a straight face.  I mean, you can't be real.

Jesus Christ ! I'm Just a fan of female BB.

Why is so hard to undesrtand in a Bodybuilding board?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 06:08:05 AM »

hippo? id hit

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 06:12:52 AM »

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2012, 06:14:34 AM »
Isnt that strange?

Palumbo is recovering fast...after minor incident.

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 06:26:12 AM »
Jesus Christ ! I'm Just a fan of female BB.

Why is so hard to undesrtand in a Bodybuilding board?

I thought you were trolling hard, there's this one hand drawn portrait of collette that you posted in your worship thread for her, the implants are even LOWER than in real life, I thought for sure you were having a laugh with us by posting such an unflattering representation.  Plus the Dena thread, c'mon!  That shit is hilarious, your comments are so priceless as well, you can't really be serious with this stuff.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 06:30:59 AM »
I thought you were trolling hard, there's this one hand drawn portrait of collette that you posted in your worship thread for her, the implants are even LOWER than in real life, I thought for sure you were having a laugh with us by posting such an unflattering representation.  Plus the Dena thread, c'mon!  That shit is hilarious, your comments are so priceless as well, you can't really be serious with this stuff.

LOL

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 06:42:11 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 06:59:42 AM »

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just post pictures in the dedicated threads and read the comments.. if any.