Author Topic: What about steroids in athletics??? Why are they only after cycling??  (Read 1027 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Only naive people think Usain Bolt has never used performance enhancing drugs. I would be surprised if there was a clean winner at the latest anti-white Olympics spectacle in England.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: What about steroids in athletics??? Why are they only after cycling??
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 12:33:41 PM »
It is a freak show. Why pro cycling is getting so fucked is strange.
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 12:43:52 PM »
NFL refuses to allow HGH testing.  I wonder why?  NBA does even test for roids.  Olympics are full of filt.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 12:45:50 PM »
I thought it was all about that tygart fella wanting to make a name for himself, why else would anyone give a shit about a bicycle race in france 10 years ago.
time under tension

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 01:34:13 PM »
Cycling is the flavor of the month right now. Bodybuilding, Weightlifting, and certain areas of Track and Field are long known drug sports with no really known name athletes, so people will just shrug when they hear about them. Cycling had a huge star attached to it, and lots of fans because of Armstrong, and he's a American, so it gives the politicians here something to crow about.

Baseball got it a few years ago, the NFL is great at handling the press, The NBA seldom gets mentioned as far as steroid use, Hockey doesn't have a big following here so they're safe, etc.......

Track did catch some heat a few years back from the Balco investigations, so that buys them time, but I wouldn't be surprised it Bolt, etc..... start getting looked into more in the next couple of years, I noticed that he was being brought up a lot in a questioning way after the 9.79 documentary, and for him maybe having a known drug cheat on his coaching team.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 01:49:54 PM »
Cycling would have been left alone if it wasn't for Lance. Lance brought too much attention to it.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 05:09:50 PM »
The FDA should raid the Olympia stage during the posedown and strap all the "athletes" down for a drug test. That would be the end of bodybuilding in a fucking second. One of the chosen people who run the bodybuilding world must be pulling some major fucking strings to have prevented this from happening already.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 06:23:42 PM »
The FDA should raid the Olympia stage during the posedown and strap all the "athletes" down for a drug test. That would be the end of bodybuilding in a fucking second. One of the chosen people who run the bodybuilding world must be pulling some major fucking strings to have prevented this from happening already.
[/b]

ugh.... this is america you moron. not russia or china... we have rights. did you smoke weed in high school and are too stoned to remember what the constitution is?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 06:33:38 PM »
[/b]

ugh.... this is america you moron. not russia or china... I we have the rights to shut my pie hole. did you smoke weed in high school and are too stoned to remember what the constitution is?
Fixed!

Just kidding ;)