Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Broke or Wealthy with his investments?  (Read 107029 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Cutler is broke.
« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2012, 08:01:45 AM »
I had never heard about that before, but it very well could be true.

I'm just saying what he told some people in his group. He does seem like a decent guy and hope it's all just gossip and the guy stashed some dough away.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2012, 08:02:55 AM »
Wow, you're really talking out of your ass.  A record search shows this as Jay's Las Vegas real estate history:

House # 1  bought in 2002 for 431,694  sold in 2007 for 865,000
House # 2  bought in 2004 for 259,000  sold in 2005 for 280,000
House # 3  bought in 2004 for 379,840  sold in 2005 for 439,900
House # 4  bought in 2004 for 380,840  sold in 2005 for 445,000
House # 5  bought in 2007 for 1,570,000 not sold yet, but probably worth around 800 at this point.

The only house Jay has in Vegas is his primary residence.  If he sells it, he's gonna take a big hit on it, but he doesn't have some huge Las Vegas real estate portfolio.  Its so funny on this board.  When the talk turns to money, investments and real estate, you can always tell who has money and who are the bums.
Finally someone here to put these jealous know-it-alls to rest.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2012, 08:04:26 AM »
There isn't an investor on the planet that would tell him to hold on to it. That house will never be worth 1.5m again. Not unless Vegas has some massive oil reserves underground.lol

LOL

I also agree that housing is fucked for a very, very long time.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2012, 08:04:39 AM »
Makes payments on a house that lost 50% of it's perceived value?... ouch.  

How long do you think it will take for RE prices to come back to 2006 levels?  I would guess 10-15 years... another ouch.

Possibly - no-one knows what the housing market is going to do, but in 10-15 years there's a good chance the mortgage will be paid off by then.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2012, 08:08:40 AM »
Possibly - no-one knows what the housing market is going to do, but in 10-15 years there's a good chance the mortgage will be paid off by then.

That means he's going to need to earn even more $ per year than he makes now.  Factor in inflation and increased taxes... it's not likely.  It's like throwing money into a black hole.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2012, 08:13:17 AM »
jay will die small, poor and alone

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
Re: JAY CUTLER house-how much is it worth?
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2012, 08:14:19 AM »
I'll definitely agree with that. I remember hearing all the meatheads in my gym talking about buying investment properties in 2006.  Should have been a huge red flag.

I lived in San Diego then and it was absolutely ridiculous at that time... EVERYONE had real estate fever.  I started shorting the home builder stocks in 2006.. I took some pain for a few months, but eventually made a bundle.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2012, 08:14:23 AM »

your fate is not much better craig

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2012, 08:18:59 AM »
stop hating loser  ;D

you dont get that ferrari for 750 a month.the insurance maybe,lol.

and every single penny paid for lease is gone.do you have slightest, rough idea how much these things cost in servicing? ;D
My friend has one, not leasing though. 30 000 dollars down and his payments are 2000 a month and his insurance is 850 but hey if you can afford it, why not enjoy yourself right, all these miserable fucks that live like cheap asses so they can grow rich are just fucken grumpy.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2012, 08:22:12 AM »
stop hating loser  ;D

the sad thing is i'm right (but i wish him the best....)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2012, 08:28:11 AM »
Lol at anyone trying to gauge a man's financial status, good or bad, from pictures and zillow.
Y

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2012, 08:29:01 AM »

the sad thing is i'm right (but i wish him the best....)
Ya but why do you have to comment on everybody else`s business, especially people who do roids, what`s it to you, why don`t you worry about yourself, you are being consumed in envy, it is sucking you dry and it is impossible for you to deny it, go to your post history and you will see, you have to comment on everyone doing roids, bro just cause your crappy genetics don`t hack it and you have a shitty physique don`t mean you have to take it on the juice. Hey no beef here just saying.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2012, 08:34:21 AM »
Finally someone here to put these jealous know-it-alls to rest.

Huh?  ???

Jay's purchase total = $2,762,633
Jay's selling total     = $2,029,900

Total loss                =  -$732, 733

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2012, 08:42:16 AM »
Huh?  ???

Jay's purchase total = $2,762,633
Jay's selling total     = $2,029,900

Total loss                =  -$732, 733

He has not sold the house yet but that was not the point. The point is this thread was giving the impression that he has millions and millions tied up into real estate,lol, all made up lies to put the man down, he has one property tied up, a property that he paid less then what he was making in 1 year, even if he gives that property away for free, he is only down 1 years worth of income. So how does his real estate situation make him broke?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2012, 08:45:47 AM »
Ya but why do you have to comment on everybody else`s business, especially people who do roids, what`s it to you, why don`t you worry about yourself, you are being consumed in envy, it is sucking you dry and it is impossible for you to deny it, go to your post history and you will see, you have to comment on everyone doing roids, bro just cause your crappy genetics don`t hack it and you have a shitty physique don`t mean you have to take it on the juice. Hey no beef here just saying.

i hear ya... i've had a few close friends ruin their lives with steroid use (long term effects and financial issues)...

shit is poison to me and the use of them insults what it means to be a man...

my genetics are decent for strength... i never really cared about size (although i'm big enough)...

bodybuilding was always gay to me, but has become more so as i have matured

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2012, 08:47:26 AM »

i hear ya... i've had a few close friends ruin their lives with steroid use (long term effects and financial issues)...

shit is poison to me and the use of them insults what it means to be a man...

my genetics are decent for strength... i never really cared about size (although i'm big enough)...

bodybuilding was always gay to me, but has become more so as i have matured

I guess you are entitled to your opinion  8)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2012, 08:49:35 AM »
Yeah and you did a great job.
I am chill.

Remember who you're talking to fatty cakes.  This isn't 2008 and you have shit here.  This is now my board.
hilarious  ;D
!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2012, 08:49:48 AM »
I guess you are entitled to your opinion  8)

yeah... i mean i'm not rating on folks for using (adults can do what they want)... but i'll spend some of my time trying to keep young guys from going there...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: EXCLUSIVE-Jay Cutler selling his house on ZILLOW (divorce theory are true?)
« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2012, 08:52:14 AM »

Err, the screenshot you include very clearly says "NOT FOR SALE"...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2012, 08:54:42 AM »
He has not sold the house yet but that was not the point. The point is this thread was giving the impression that he has millions and millions tied up into real estate,lol, all made up lies to put the man down, he has one property tied up, a property that he paid less then what he was making in 1 year, even if he gives that property away for free, he is only down 1 years worth of income. So how does his real estate situation make him broke?

I'm not making up lies, just doing the RE math.  He probably should sell now, RE prices (especially in LV) are most certainly headed lower.

That said, I never wish anything bad on anyone.  Bad karma has a way of coming back to you.  Jay is definitely one of the more pleasant Mr O's.  I wish him the best.

io856

« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2012, 08:58:22 AM »
Anyone could go broke in Vegas

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #196 on: October 21, 2012, 08:59:35 AM »
Anyone could everyone will go broke in Vegas

fixed  :)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2012, 09:01:05 AM »
What kind of fat, sterile, attention whoring, brokeass, loser, douchebag starts a fucking thread like this?

I guess Avidan finds it funny, gives the website more posts, that gets the creepy schmoe fuck better seats at his next glittery thong perv fest.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2012, 09:01:47 AM »

Wow, it was our very own Ron, who said Jay had numerous real estate holdings in Vegas, when Jay purchased that house.  Jay is a hero for many on this board, but he must be taking a bath, when you include the divorce. Good for him, if all of his bbing checks went into savings and he was living off of Kerri's NP salary but I doubt it.  In fact, I'd say in the 4-5 years Kerri and Mark Anthony will be more stable.  It was obvious from day one the Ferraris were leases. There was a reason for my "Jay Culter Fake!" threads.  The asst is with one of his boys, Kerri is with Mark Anthony, Amanda Latona never happen and so forth, so there goes the Playboy thing.  Shit, Bam-Bam is a bigger player (dealer), running around with his paperbag full of cash in Brasil.  ::)  At least 4 of his sponsors (suit guy, egg whites, etc.) are products deals, they don't pay him money.  Of course he'll get a supplement sponsor, because he's more marketable than 99% of the pros.  I guess his t-shirt biz must move nice units, since he pays that kid, Larry, FT to handle it.  I don't think his position is a good as 2006 but I wouldn't say he is as broke as Freeman.

He got/is getting his clock cleaned on his real estate in vegas.  one of the reasons he left california was to get into that market years ago.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne