Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Broke or Wealthy with his investments?  (Read 107096 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Cutler is broke.
« Reply #250 on: October 21, 2012, 03:19:10 PM »
Here's a thread not too long ago about Kim Kardashian. What's interesting is some people in this thread upset that people are talking about Cutler's finances yet have no problem whats so ever ripping apart a pseudo celebrity in Kim Kardashian. Even wishing her dead. A woman over a man in thongs. hmmm

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=397480.0

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #251 on: October 21, 2012, 04:13:37 PM »
I have no idea about Jay Cutler's money situation or anyone elses for that matter...what I do know is the work "broke" doesn't seem to mean much today.

Mike Tyson is supposed to be the most "broke" person in the world yet most people don't live half as well as he does? WTF? Just saying.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #252 on: October 21, 2012, 05:33:24 PM »
Here's a thread not too long ago about Kim Kardashian. What's interesting is some people in this thread upset that people are talking about Cutler's finances yet have no problem whats so ever ripping apart a pseudo celebrity in Kim Kardashian. Even wishing her dead. A woman over a man in thongs. hmmm

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=397480.0

Took you all day to find that..huh?  that'll be the day i dig up posts all day long to win an online argument..LOLOL.  I have a life

I stand by what i said...Kim Kardsahian is a useless piece of shit and her death would amuse me.  Do i WISH her dead?, nah....i was just in a mood probably. i say extreme shit occasionally.

What i don't do is speculate about these people's personal lives, , sexual proclivities, finances, jobs, marital status, etc...24/7...and flat out make shit up to sound like i know something i don't... like YOU do  ;)

I really don't give a fuck, as evidenced by the fact you had to go back a year to find me even addressing a celebrity  ;) ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: October 21, 2012, 06:06:21 PM »
Took you all day to find that..huh?  that'll be the day i dig up posts all day long to win an online argument..LOLOL.  I have a life

I stand by what i said...Kim Kardsahian is a useless piece of shit and her death would amuse me.  Do i WISH her dead?, nah....i was just in a mood probably. i say extreme shit occasionally.

What i don't do is speculate about these people's personal lives, , sexual proclivities, finances, jobs, marital status, etc...24/7...and flat out make shit up to sound like i know something i don't... like YOU do  ;)

I really don't give a fuck, as evidenced by the fact you had to go back a year to find me even addressing a celebrity  ;) ;)

Kim and Jay are exactly alike. Both attention whores. I wasn't trying to win an argument. There is no argument. You wrote how pathetic it is that people will talk about Cutler's personal life etc. Yet you literally want Kim Kardashian dead. If you can't see the hypocrisy than so be it. I'm sure if you were a reality star not a weightlifter, you would probably be calling people out for saying negative shit about Kim Kardashian. So be it.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #254 on: October 21, 2012, 06:26:03 PM »

I thought you quit getbig

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #255 on: October 21, 2012, 06:33:48 PM »
What year are u living in 1960. I pay over $900 a month to lease my 550i BMW with taxes, and it is not easy to break the lease. Jay is paying WAY more than 750 for those type of cars, plus he has about 4 of them.

Dude u got ripped, I have a good friend who works for bmw and could have gotten u a 550i M sport loaded for around the 700's with 0 down, and if u wanted an M3 probably around the 900's u are paying and 0 down. Leases are 15k miles, 36 month. If u decide to buy instead I could get u way under invoice for these cars  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: October 21, 2012, 06:53:05 PM »
Kim and Jay are exactly alike. Both attention whores. I wasn't trying to win an argument. There is no argument. You wrote how pathetic it is that people will talk about Cutler's personal life etc. Yet you literally want Kim Kardashian dead. If you can't see the hypocrisy than so be it. I'm sure if you were a reality star not a weightlifter, you would probably be calling people out for saying negative shit about Kim Kardashian. So be it.

Again, you had to go back a  YEAR to find one post, where I was being foul and I.wished death on Kim K.. It's not like I.say that every day , like there is a thread about Cutler, or any other celebrity or pro, started by some hating douchebag here, EVERY DAY....speculating about their personal lives.

I could find 20 posts by you in the last month , Where you speculate and assume knowledge about Cutlers finances, among others...there  no comparison here.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: October 21, 2012, 07:04:51 PM »
Wow, it was our very own Ron, who said Jay had numerous real estate holdings in Vegas, when Jay purchased that house.  Jay is a hero for many on this board, but he must be taking a bath, when you include the divorce. Good for him, if all of his bbing checks went into savings and he was living off of Kerri's NP salary but I doubt it.  In fact, I'd say in the 4-5 years Kerri and Mark Anthony will be more stable.  It was obvious from day one the Ferraris were leases. There was a reason for my "Jay Culter Fake!" threads.  The asst is with one of his boys, Kerri is with Mark Anthony, Amanda Latona never happen and so forth, so there goes the Playboy thing.  Shit, Bam-Bam is a bigger player (dealer), running around with his paperbag full of cash in Brasil.  ::)  At least 4 of his sponsors (suit guy, egg whites, etc.) are products deals, they don't pay him money.  Of course he'll get a supplement sponsor, because he's more marketable than 99% of the pros.  I guess his t-shirt biz must move nice units, since he pays that kid, Larry, FT to handle it.  I don't think his position is a good as 2006 but I wouldn't say he is as broke as Freeman.

He got/is getting his clock cleaned on his real estate in vegas.  one of the reasons he left california was to get into that market years ago.

Is this mark anthony guy a sure thing with kerry?  ::) so far all speculations and people are turning rumors into facts yet NO PROOF nothing!!

Gayer than watching glee

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #258 on: October 21, 2012, 07:16:26 PM »

Groink
is as much
a man of
his words
as Alex23
is king
pf getbig

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: October 21, 2012, 07:19:11 PM »
Many Christians are deeply against hoarding personal wealth and encourage an ascetic lifestyle.

In fact, a good many would see Cutler as a vain, selfish egotist, possible fornicator/adulterer, illicit substance abuser that needs to fall and be humbled before the lord.

That's not trollance.

god really waits a special time for us to be humbled

personally id like to hurry up and attain this humbled attainment to get it over with
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: October 21, 2012, 07:19:43 PM »
Again, you had to go back a  YEAR to find one post, where I was being foul and I.wished death on Kim K.. It's not like I.say that every day , like there is a thread about Cutler, or any other celebrity or pro, started by some hating douchebag here, EVERY DAY....speculating about their personal lives.

I could find 20 posts by you in the last month , Where you speculate and assume knowledge about Cutlers finances, among others...there  no comparison here.

In fairness that Kim thread is 1 year old but since you quit Getbig for good over 8 months ago, in Groink/Getbig time it's only a few months old. ;) I searched Kim Kardashian on here because she and Cutler are basically the same person and saw that you posted on a thread about her was all.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: October 21, 2012, 07:20:59 PM »
groink doesnt seem to get along with posters very well as of late maybe its time for the divorce
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: October 21, 2012, 07:22:35 PM »
In fairness that Kim thread is 1 year old but since you quit Getbig for good over 8 months ago, in Groink/Getbig time it's only a few months old. ;) I searched Kim Kardashian on here because she and Cutler are basically the same person and saw that you posted on a thread about her was all.

i left Getbig in august , was gone a grand total of four or five weeks.

If we are going into "make shit up" mode then we are done here

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: EXCLUSIVE-Jay Cutler selling his house on ZILLOW (divorce theory are true?)
« Reply #263 on: October 21, 2012, 07:22:56 PM »
In many divorces the house must be sold to divide up any assets.. Very normal.. If no wife i would down size too.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #264 on: October 21, 2012, 07:22:57 PM »
groink doesnt seem to get along with posters very well as of late maybe its time for the divorce

Groink
is a
fraud
miserable and
troublesome life

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: October 21, 2012, 07:25:41 PM »

It's a joke bro relax. And the stock market isn't the only thing people "speculate" on. Especially on a gossip and opinion board.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: October 21, 2012, 07:29:59 PM »
Dude u got ripped, I have a good friend who works for bmw and could have gotten u a 550i M sport loaded for around the 700's with 0 down, and if u wanted an M3 probably around the 900's u are paying and 0 down. Leases are 15k miles, 36 month. If u decide to buy instead I could get u way under invoice for these cars  :D

Lol

No

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #267 on: October 21, 2012, 07:36:20 PM »

i'm in the market for a c300 but i'll settle for a 5 series.  pm me. i'm in cali.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: October 21, 2012, 07:36:22 PM »
At least he doesn't have to pay child support.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: October 21, 2012, 07:39:14 PM »
wow 3 beds but 5 baths seems a little off

modified for jays bulky toilet shits
A

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #270 on: October 21, 2012, 07:40:50 PM »

This is not true.......Groin left Getbig for good.

If he weren't a man of his word, he'd be back here to stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry.

Wait.....wut?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: October 21, 2012, 07:45:55 PM »
Lol

No

Really? You don't believe me? Lol this is a dealer in California I quoted for a 335 M SPORT fully loaded just for fun and it was 534 and some change...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: October 21, 2012, 07:46:39 PM »
This is not true.......Groin left Getbig for good.

If he weren't a man of his word, he'd be back here to stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry.

Wait.....wut?

it's  not that serious  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: October 21, 2012, 07:48:50 PM »
Lol

No

A M3 coupe loaded is around 74K ish, his price off of my head is around 67k if buying out right ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #274 on: October 21, 2012, 07:49:00 PM »

it's  not that serious  :D

Stop using Groin's account......you are flirting with a level of death you cannot even begin to comprehend.

You have been warned.  ;D