Author Topic: rag heads destroy more important sites  (Read 1995 times)

littledumbells

• Getbig III
rag heads destroy more important sites
« on: October 21, 2012, 08:32:27 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/18/world/africa/mali-shrines/index.html?hpt=hp_bn2

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda-linked rebels in northern Mali destroyed historic and religious landmarks in Timbuktu on Thursday, claiming the relics are idolatrous, residents told CNN.

Three four-wheel-drive trucks carrying at least 30 armed fighters arrived Thursday morning at three mausolea -- all U.N. World Heritage sites -- in the southern Timbuktu neighborhood of Kabara, two residents told CNN by phone.

"They started destroying the first mausoleum's wooden door with their axes," said Ibrahim Ag Mohamed, a guide. "Then they went inside and burned the cloth covering the grave before destroying the building with picks and axes."

Whenever shit like this happens, and it seems to occur fairly frequently , where is the outcry from the so called "thinking" muslims. Or is the silence just a form of quiet approval?

stingray

• Getbig III
Re: rag heads destroy more important sites
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 01:10:45 PM »
is there also going to be a outcry why prophet Abraham also broke and destroyed idols?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »
Anything that leads to idolatry in a Muslim country should not exist.

Unfortunately some ignorant Muslims go to dead graves and start praying to the dead. This is contrary to Islamic teachings.

“Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that.” (Sahih Muslim)

Sahih Muslim Book 4, Number 1083
Narrated Jundub ibn Abdullah (RAA) "I heard from the Apostle of Allah (SAW) five days before his death and he said: I stand acquitted before Allah that I took anyone of you as friend, for Allah has taken me as His friend, as he took Ibrahim as His friend. Had I taken any one of my Ummah as a friend, I would have taken AbuBakr as a friend. Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Hadith # 428
Narrated Abu Huraira (RAA) Rasulullah (SAW) said, "May Allah's curse be on the Jews for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets."

Sahih Al-Bkhari Volume 1, Book 8, Hadith # 427
Narrated 'Aisha (RAA) and 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas (RAA) When the last moment of the life of Allah's Apostle (SAW) came he started putting his 'Khamisa' on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets." The Prophet (SAW) was warning (Muslims) of what those had done.

Sahih Al-Bukhair Volume 1, Book 8, Hadith # 419
Narrated 'Aisha (RAA) Um Habiba (RAA) and Um Salama (RAA) mentioned about a church they had seen in Ethiopia in which there were pictures. They told the Prophet (SAW) about it, on which he said, "If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection."

Sahih Muslim Book 4, Hadith # 2116
Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah (RAA) Rasulullah (SAW) forbade that the graves should be plastered, or they be used as sitting places (for the people), or a building should be built over them.  note:  This hadith makes it very clear that we are NOT supposed to build ANYTHING over them.  May Allah (swt) save us many of the Muslim today build strong plastered graves and this is against the order of Rasulullah (SAW)!

Sahih Muslim Book 4, Hadith # 2121
Narrated AbuMarthad al-Ghanawi (RAA) Allah's Messenger (SAW) said: Do not sit on the graves and do not pray facing towards them.

Worship is for God alone, not the creation. Anyone who worships animals, wood, stone, humans, animate or inanimate objects besides God is comitting shirk. Which in english translates roughly to partnership with God which is forbidden. Idolatry is just one form of 'shirk'.

Even in the bible it says, do not make a graven images or idols of God as there  is nothing that resembles God.

The people in the muslim world who do this are sects that deviated from the original teachings of Islam. Such as sufis and shias.

The shias pray through their 'imams'. Which is shirk.

The sufis go through their 'saints', aka 'holy men'. These are all forbidden in Islam and contrary to the core teachings of Islam.

A dead person cannot help themselves, much less help someone else. These are pagan tendencies contrary to Islam and if any Muslims are doing this, they ought to be corrected.

A building is a building in the end.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 03:30:40 PM »
Whats worse, breaking idols or slaughtering people?

20 shot dead at Nigerian mosque

Armed robbers opened fire on a group of people as they left prayers at a mosque in the northern Nigerian state of Kaduna on Sunday, killing about 20, a military spokesman said.

A resident reported that the gunmen were disguised in police uniforms as they stormed the mosque in the village of Dogon Dawa just before sunrise, shooting both those still worshipping within the building as well as some outside

"It is a clear case of armed robbery," Lieutenant Colonel Sani Usman told AFP, confirming the shooting. "The last time I spoke with my [contact] in the area, he said it was 20 people dead."...

...Religiously divided Kaduna has seen waves of sectarian violence in recent months...

...Asked about a potential religious element in the shootings, he said only that "the victims were coming from prayers" at the mosque...

..."It was a pre-dawn raid," he said. "The attackers... some of them dressed in police uniform, came into the village. They killed eight worshippers in the mosque and killed 13 other residents in the village."...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 06:36:07 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/18/world/africa/mali-shrines/index.html?hpt=hp_bn2

Whenever shit like this happens, and it seems to occur fairly frequently , where is the outcry from the so called "thinking" muslims. Or is the silence just a form of quiet approval?

You hit the nail on the head. Just read a_achmed's post.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 09:21:30 PM »
Anything that leads to idolatry in a Muslim country should not exist.

Unfortunately some ignorant Muslims go to dead graves and start praying to the dead. This is contrary to Islamic teachings.

Worship is for God alone, not the creation. Anyone who worships animals, wood, stone, humans, animate or inanimate objects besides God is comitting shirk. Which in english translates roughly to partnership with God which is forbidden. Idolatry is just one form of 'shirk'.

Even in the bible it says, do not make a graven images or idols of God as there  is nothing that resembles God.

The people in the muslim world who do this are sects that deviated from the original teachings of Islam. Such as sufis and shias.

The shias pray through their 'imams'. Which is shirk.

The sufis go through their 'saints', aka 'holy men'. These are all forbidden in Islam and contrary to the core teachings of Islam.

A dead person cannot help themselves, much less help someone else. These are pagan tendencies contrary to Islam and if any Muslims are doing this, they ought to be corrected.

A building is a building in the end.

Yeah and the kaaba is a piece of shit that the cavemen huddle around. maybe islamic  buildings shouldnt exist in christian lands. I recall you were praising the destruction of the buddha statues.

Your religion much like any other is pagan worship. Worship an object or the unseen. Face a direction and grovel. Whats the difference? Same bullshit but a different flavor. So a opportunist goes into a cave and claims he spoke to god and this is believable ???. Amazing that these prophets only showed up when mankind was ignorant and believed everything. Islam is just another fools paradise...fools following fools much like this ahmed character.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 10:39:26 PM »
Yeah and the kaaba is a piece of shit that the cavemen huddle around. maybe islamic  buildings shouldnt exist in christian lands. I recall you were praising the destruction of the buddha statues.

Your religion much like any other is pagan worship. Worship an object or the unseen. Face a direction and grovel. Whats the difference? Same bullshit but a different flavor. So a opportunist goes into a cave and claims he spoke to god and this is believable ???. Amazing that these prophets only showed up when mankind was ignorant and believed everything. Islam is just another fools paradise...fools following fools much like this ahmed character.

The kabba is merely a direction pointer so that all Muslims pray unified together, we do not pray 'to the kabba'.

What's the difference? We worship only the creator not the creation. Big difference. Anything that is within the creation, be it animal, human, inanimate/animate object is the creation. God is uncreated and the creator and we only worship Him in our hearts and minds.

A land in which Muslims are the majority and it's a muslim country have the right to destroy idols. Afghanistan had no budhists and the budhist idols were destroyed. Buddha himself never preached idolatry.

It's no different than Abraham (peace be upon him) destroying idols. It is a misguidance for mankind.

What "Christian lands", I was a Christian and please enlighten me where are "Christian lands", there's only atheistic secular states in the world that try to deny any origin of any religion.

Christians if they were true followers of Jesus (peace be up on him) would destroy idols as well. What did Abraham do? The patriarch of Jesus (pbuh), the patriarch of Muhammad (pbuh)? Jesus followed and thought the law of God. Yet later pauline christianity abandoned the law of God. Only man made laws are followed today. So there is no problem suddenly to have idols, even in churches, even though according to the old testament God said to Moses, man shalt not make graven images or idols of God or false gods.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 10:43:12 PM »
...of peace

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 01:48:36 AM »
Yeah and the kaaba is a piece of shit that the cavemen huddle around. maybe islamic  buildings shouldnt exist in christian lands. I recall you were praising the destruction of the buddha statues.

It wasnt the first time that God had spoken to the prophet he sent down to earth. Prophet moses also spoke to God. If god wants to speak to him then he will. Its God who created the earth, so he can do as he pleases.

I personaly would never leave islam no matter what wealth, women, material wealth i was given. Even if i was given the whole world i would never leave islam.

As the Prophet Mohamed says, and what a humble man he was "If i was given the sun in my right hand, and the moon in my left hand, i would never leave islam.May God bless prophet mohamed.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 05:33:46 AM »
I personaly would never leave islam no matter what wealth, women, material wealth i was given. Even if i was given the whole world i would never leave islam.
I can't imagine what it must be like to be so afraid of thinking for yourself. Please provide insight.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 06:23:09 AM »
The kabba is merely a direction pointer so that all Muslims pray unified together, we do not pray 'to the kabba'.

What's the difference? We worship only the creator not the creation. Big difference. Anything that is within the creation, be it animal, human, inanimate/animate object is the creation. God is uncreated and the creator and we only worship Him in our hearts and minds.

A land in which Muslims are the majority and it's a muslim country have the right to destroy idols. Afghanistan had no budhists and the budhist idols were destroyed. Buddha himself never preached idolatry.

It's no different than Abraham (peace be upon him) destroying idols. It is a misguidance for mankind.

What "Christian lands", I was a Christian and please enlighten me where are "Christian lands", there's only atheistic secular states in the world that try to deny any origin of any religion.

Christians if they were true followers of Jesus (peace be up on him) would destroy idols as well. What did Abraham do? The patriarch of Jesus (pbuh), the patriarch of Muhammad (pbuh)? Jesus followed and thought the law of God. Yet later pauline christianity abandoned the law of God. Only man made laws are followed today. So there is no problem suddenly to have idols, even in churches, even though according to the old testament God said to Moses, man shalt not make graven images or idols of God or false gods.

As usual you bring up centuries old examples of what other religions did or might have done or could have done. Once again you prove that muslims are stuck in time, centuries behind the rest of the THINKING world

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 12:36:50 PM »
What we do in our personal lives is not of your busines.

If you are an idol worshipper that's your problem. What business do you have in a Muslim country if Muslims destroy an idol that their own people are ignorantly worshipping?

You have no business. As much as Muslims have no business in destroying a cross for Christians.

Such great Christians you have a problem with destruction of idolatry  ::)

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »
What we do in our personal lives is not of your busines.

If you are an idol worshipper that's your problem. What business do you have in a Muslim country if Muslims destroy an idol that their own people are ignorantly worshipping?

You have no business. As much as Muslims have no business in destroying a cross for Christians.

Such great Christians you have a problem with destruction of idolatry  ::)

If muslims cant learn to conduct themselves they need to learn the hard way. When muslims try to push their bullshit onto others its now our business. When you immigrate to our countries and leach our social services it becomes our business.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2012, 04:07:59 PM »
If muslims cant learn to conduct themselves they need to learn the hard way. When muslims try to push their bullshit onto others its now our business. When you immigrate to our countries and leach our social services it becomes our business.

Muslims work and pay taxes and it is not 'your social services'. Whoever lives in a certain country it becomes 'their social services'. Whether its health or anything else covered by taxes.

I became a Muslim. I have a job. I pay taxes (get raped on taxes). If someone immigrates to our country it becomes their land after a while, they get a job, pay taxes, just like anyone else.

You have no right to force them to believe what they want/vice versa.

Muslims are not shuving down your throat what to believe, how to believe, they can debate as to why they believe what they believe but they certainly are not holding you at gun point.

Western nations on the other hand are the one that have exploited, massacred and looted foreign nations. Kind of a bitch ain't it? How once colonized nations their natives have stared migrating to the colonizer's lands and the colonizers are bitching. Regardless of being Muslim, Christian, Voodoo, Hindu, Sikh, etc...

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2012, 04:30:57 PM »
Muslims work and pay taxes and it is not 'your social services'. Whoever lives in a certain country it becomes 'their social services'. Whether its health or anything else covered by taxes.

I became a Muslim. I have a job. I pay taxes (get raped on taxes). If someone immigrates to our country it becomes their land after a while, they get a job, pay taxes, just like anyone else.

You have no right to force them to believe what they want/vice versa.

Muslims are not shuving down your throat what to believe, how to believe, they can debate as to why they believe what they believe but they certainly are not holding you at gun point.

Western nations on the other hand are the one that have exploited, massacred and looted foreign nations. Kind of a bitch ain't it? How once colonized nations their natives have stared migrating to the colonizer's lands and the colonizers are bitching. Regardless of being Muslim, Christian, Voodoo, Hindu, Sikh, etc...

Yeah sure they arent. they declare jihad on a cartoonist or a film maker when they could have just as easily debated it intellectually.

Regarding migration you dont see any hindus or sikhs or any orientals immigrants raping women in the numbers muslims are. I've travelled quite a bit. Every country that muslims immigrate to have the same problems . In belgium muslim immigrants extort money from shopkeepers and use state sponsored funds to support their families in their hime countries. Rapes by muslims by muslims are common in sweden. In australia and uk muslims are leeching off govt welfare. There was a story of a muslim in UK who had 15kids and expected to statecto pay for their upkeep. The state was also required to find him a house

Muslims are the biggest leeches in terms of immigrants. Ask any hindu or sikh and they'll tell you how much they resent being treated unfairly because people think they are muslim and a drain on the state. Not all muslims but a large majority of muslims .....more than any other type of immigrant.