Author Topic: the embassy that wanted extra security was in tripoli  (Read 1084 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
the embassy that wanted extra security was in tripoli
« on: October 22, 2012, 03:59:33 PM »
the consulate in Benghazi did not ask for security, the embassy in Tripoli did..   

dumbasses

;D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: the embassy that wanted extra security was in tripoli
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:02:27 PM »
How much security does they got after asking?
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 05:12:54 PM »
the consulate in Benghazi did not ask for security, the embassy in Tripoli did..   

dumbasses

;D

Source? I haven't seen this on any website and it's funny because the guy who was involved in asking for security at the Benghazi consulate has said he requested more security there. It has also been widely reported in the MSM and acknowledged in documents released in hearings.

Dumbass. Stick to snorting your parent's savings up your nose, you stupid fuck.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 05:38:11 PM »

dumbasses

;D

IF IF IF this is true, it's groundbreaking and somethign that obama will sodomize romney with tonight.

link?  seems odd that obama would wait til last minute to leak this, but maybe smart for debates...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 05:39:35 PM »
IF IF IF this is true, it's groundbreaking and somethign that obama will sodomize romney with tonight.

link?  seems odd that obama would wait til last minute to leak this, but maybe smart for debates...

How can it be true when government documents have already been released saying otherwise? This would be front-page news and it's not on any website right now. Not only that, but one of the guys who was there with a special forces team months before that has already gone on record saying he requested more security.

People should learn to source their shit on this board.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 05:40:40 PM »
"In the spring and summer, at least three further cables were sent requesting security resources be reinforced for the embassy in Tripoli and consulate in Benghazi. But in July, Stevens noted that "under current arrangements (the) post's 34 U.S. security personnel ... will draw down to 27 on 7/13."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/19/world/africa/benghazi-documents/index.html

Took 2 minutes to refute the coke-head neanderthal's unsubstantiated claim.

Sounds like someone should spend less time injecting steroids and more time learning how to READ.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 05:45:50 PM »
LOL at bezerkfury foaming at the mouth about this  ;D

i was watching c-span and the expert they had on there was answering callers questions and a caller mentioned that the embassy that wanted extra security was in tripoli and that the attack was only at the consulate in benghazi and the expert nodded and agreed with him...   

after doing a google search in response to "fury"'s  posts it seems the benghazi consulate wanted some extra security as well..

so let me admit.....   i was wrong!!!  the consulate in benghazi did want extra security as welll  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 05:46:26 PM »
"In the spring and summer, at least three further cables were sent requesting security resources be reinforced for the embassy in Tripoli and consulate in Benghazi. But in July, Stevens noted that "under current arrangements (the) post's 34 U.S. security personnel ... will draw down to 27 on 7/13."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/19/world/africa/benghazi-documents/index.html

Took 2 minutes to refute the coke-head neanderthal's unsubstantiated claim.

Sounds like someone should spend less time injecting steroids and more time learning how to READ.

I put a bunch of "IFs"...

IF the white house can credibly prove it, obama will win.  

tbombz, where did you get that info?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 05:51:12 PM »
240, a cspan caller and the response to his comments from the expert answering caller questions. but im not so sure the caller actually said that benghazi didnt ask for security. i might have extended his comments to that implication on my own. all i remember for sure is a comment about the embassy that needed security being in tripoli and the possibility that the attack really was a spontaneous uprising in response to the video.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 06:00:18 PM »
240, a cspan caller and the response to his comments from the expert answering caller questions. but im not so sure the caller actually said that benghazi didnt ask for security. i might have extended his comments to that implication on my own. all i remember for sure is a comment about the embassy that needed security being in tripoli and the possibility that the attack really was a spontaneous uprising in response to the video.

cool cool.   obama KNOWS the embassy thing is a problem.  whatever new spin answer they have, we will hear it tonight.

i've had 2 wines and i'm way more concerned about the waffles and scrambled eggs i'm about to make, ,than i am about this debate.  will try to watch it in the background tho.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 06:03:05 PM »
LOL at bezerkfury foaming at the mouth about this  ;D

i was watching c-span and the expert they had on there was answering callers questions and a caller mentioned that the embassy that wanted extra security was in tripoli and that the attack was only at the consulate in benghazi and the expert nodded and agreed with him...   

after doing a google search in response to "fury"'s  posts it seems the benghazi consulate wanted some extra security as well..

so let me admit.....   i was wrong!!!  the consulate in benghazi did want extra security as welll  :)

I'm not foaming at the mouth. I'm laughing at your unsubstantiated claim that you are now admitting came from some moron on CSPAN. And you were calling other people dumbasses?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 07:38:48 PM »
LOL at drizzle foaming at the mouth while creating this thread only to be shown as the liberal goof troop we all know him to be.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 04:48:30 AM »
The attack on the consulate lasted 5.5 hours....if the Obama administration didn't want to appear overly aggressive by beefing up security, shouldn't they have had a rapid response contingency in place?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2012, 05:18:19 AM »
The attack on the consulate lasted 5.5 hours....if the Obama administration didn't want to appear overly aggressive by beefing up security, shouldn't they have had a rapid response contingency in place?

You mean like the one on 9/11 on US soil??

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2012, 06:06:35 AM »
And they call Romney voters morons?

HEHEHEHE!!

Democrats and lil Obama fan boys have a monopoly on stupidity.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2012, 06:11:17 AM »
garbear, if you're reading this thread, what are your thoughts on the whole Bengazi thing?
:

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 06:19:54 AM »
I'm not foaming at the mouth. I'm laughing at your unsubstantiated claim that you are now admitting came from some moron on CSPAN. And you were calling other people dumbasses?

Thats rich

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 06:27:52 AM »
And they call Romney voters morons?

HEHEHEHE!!

Democrats and lil Obama fan boys have a monopoly on stupidity.

Republicans and religious people does fairly well in the stupidity department as well ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 06:42:45 AM »
Thats rich

Don't cry. It was an unsubstantiated claim (that turned out to be made by some moron on CSPAN) that was refuted in 30 seconds.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2012, 06:50:28 AM »
Don't cry. It was an unsubstantiated claim (that turned out to be made by some moron on CSPAN) that was refuted in 30 seconds.

???

YOU calling out Unsubstantiated Claims is the rich part. Also funny

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2012, 07:00:42 AM »
???

Landslide coming.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2012, 07:17:01 AM »
Republicans and religious people does fairly well in the stupidity department as well ;)

But they don't have that department cornered as much as you idiots who try to change what occurred in Lybia by trying to claim that no one requested extra security for the consulate in Benghazi.

You morons are presented with the very words of the person that made the request. The report is placed Right before the collective eyes of Libs and they still try to distort it. That is the apex of stupidity.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2012, 08:41:51 AM »
???

Yes, yes, because I don't waste hours every day nitpicking every 333 post like you and the rest of his followers do.