Author Topic: To Christians: Since he doesn`t worship Jesus Romney is going to hell correct?  (Read 31060 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
This is how you Christians see it, right?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Good question!

Not that I'm not supporting Mittens, but I find it funny that all these ignorant Christian extremists are backing the non Christian candidate over Obama who is a Christian.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Detouring Obamas proverbial ass kicking this evening won't help. Better luck in 2020.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Yes Adam, that's how they see it.  Unless Willard Milton Romney accepts Jesus as his personal savior.  He's on a one way ticket to hades.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Detouring Obamas proverbial ass kicking this evening won't help. Better luck in 2020.
Now you know thats not what happened.

You are a Christian so you HAVE to damn Romney to hell since he scoffs at the idea that Jesus is his savior.  Is this correct?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Yes Adam, that's how they see it.  Unless Willard Milton Romney accepts Jesus as his personal savior.  He's on a one way ticket to hades.
From what I understand, most people do not even realize that he is a totally different religion.  I wonder why they don`t know that.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Actually...I read somewhere that Romney and his wife had a large painting of Jesus in their home.    And Billy Graham has pledged to help the President in waiting any way he can.

So...fuck off...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
From what I understand, most people do not even realize that he is a totally different religion.  I wonder why they don`t know that.

Unless they're totally stupid (most are). It was a big point of contention when he ran four years ago so I'm sure most haven't forgotten or have no clue about the Mormon religion outside of what they saw on South Park.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV

did you even watch? Romney lost, albeit not as badly as in the second debate.
It's Hip to be Square!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Actually...I read somewhere that Romney and his wife had a large painting of Jesus in their home.    And Billy Graham has pledged to help the President in waiting any way he can.

So...fuck off...
Really?  Is that your argument?  

I am sure I have a picture of Jesus in my house somewhere in a magazine or what have you and I consider him completely worthless and useless.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

So...fuck off...
Please give the source of Mitt Romney`s Jesus painting that is going to magically save him from eternal hell.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Most religious people will find loopholes to every argument, and will totally ignore what the bible says.
X

cephissus

• Getbig V
haha yes TA you are correct.  I asked my mom this very question, and she replies "i'm voting for the leader of our country, not a pastor"

if it were the other way around, she would no doubt be condemning the negro's pagan leanings

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

So...fuck off...
So let me get this straight, all one has to do is buy a Jesus painting (no evidence that Romney has done this) and you don`t have to do anything else as far as avoiding hell goes?

What about the Piss Christ, Jesus submerged in Urine?  Does that count as a golden ticket as well?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
haha yes TA you are correct.  I asked my mom this very question, and she replies "i'm voting for the leader of our country, not a pastor"

if it were the other way around, she would no doubt be condemning the negro's pagan leanings
Who is your mom voting for and why?

cephissus

• Getbig V
Who is your mom voting for and why?

romney because her father was a good christian farmer so she is a simpleton

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
romney because her father was a good christian farmer so she is a simpleton
Makes no sense.  :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The official title of the Mormon church is: The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints.

Got any more gibberish to spew, Adonis?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The official title of the Mormon church is: The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints.

Yes but the Bible states any additions to it are strictly forbidden.  The Book of Mormon is an addition to the Bible therefore, it's hell time baby...according to the Bible.

cephissus

• Getbig V
Makes no sense.  :D

what do you expect from the son of such a woman ???

:D

CichirelloMagnet

• Getbig II
Mormons and Christians do not believe in the same Jesus.  It's not bad or good, just something that is.

Mormons believe that Jesus is a spiritual brother of everyone ever on Earth, that he was a great Mormon, and is now the God over another planet, making spiritual babies with his spiritual wife.  That's the way Mormonism works, that's what Mitt Romney hopes for as a Mormon, that he will die and him and Ann will be gods over another planet.

Christians believe that Jesus is God, and are to continue his work of serving the poor, the outcast, and the disenfranchised, revealing Jesus' love to the world.

Again, Mormons do not believe Jesus was always God, but do believe that he is now god over another planet. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

???

Come again?

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II

This Guy have clicked on and lusted to   more WYHI threads than 99% of get-biggers ,yet he is a Christian  ???

POB

• Getbig IV
He's not going to hell, he just needs to wear magic underwear to conceive

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  He has to go before Smith.  :D