Author Topic: URGENT: Prayer Tonight  (Read 1109 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
URGENT: Prayer Tonight
« on: October 29, 2012, 06:47:45 PM »
God is systematically destroying America. Just look at what has happened this year.

There was an incredible heatwave and drought that destroyed massive amounts of the crops. This drought has not let up and now covers about 65 percent of the country.

The drought triggered record forest fires in the West.

The East was not affected by the drought, but now the most powerful hurricane on record is heading directly towards Philadelphia and New York City. It could do catastrophic damage to the entire Northeast!

If you add the area of the drought and now the hurricane together, it would be about 80 percent of the country! As I said, the Holy God of Israel is systematically destroying America right before our eyes.

Just last August, Hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans seven years later, on the exact day of Hurricane Katrina. Both hit during the week of the homosexual event called Southern Decadence in New Orleans!

Hurricane Sandy is hitting 21 years to the day of the Perfect Storm of October 30, 1991. I write about this in my book as America Has Done to Israel. This was the day that President George Bush Sr. initiated the Madrid Peace Process to divide the land of Israel, including Jerusalem. America has been under God’s judgment since this event. Both of these hurricanes were cause by freakish weather patterns that came together to create

Twenty-one years breaks down to 7 x 3, which is a significant number with God. Three is perfection as the Godhead is three in one while seven is perfection.

It appears that God gave America 21 years to repent of interfering with His prophetic plan for Israel; however, it has gotten worse under all the presidents and especially Obama. Obama is 100 percent behind the Muslim Brotherhood which has vowed to destroy Israel and take Jerusalem. Both candidates are pro-homosexual and are behind the homosexual agenda. America is under political judgment and the church does not know it!

With all of this, there is almost zero repentance by the church: zero! The fear of God has disappeared from His people. The church in America is now EXACTLY like ancient Israel before the Babylonians destroyed them. Both ancient Israel and the modern American church completely lost the fear of God.

On blog talk radio, a handful of us have been crying out to the Lord in repentance and mercy on the land along with an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on us.
The Solemn Assembly

Starting tonight and continuing every night to the election, I am opening a Solemn Assembly of prayer on my blog talk radio show. Every one is welcome to join us in prayer.

The show starts at 9:00 PM EST and is archived for all who cannot attend.

The prayer assembly will be everyday leading up to the election.

We are looking to the Lord and trusting in Him.

This will be a real prayer meeting with repentance and calling out to God.

If the church at large will not cry out to the Lord, at least we will be faithful to the Lord Jesus.

The storm is projected to come right over my house, so it might curtail the prayer meeting if the power is knocked out.

Please spread the word to everyone who might be interested in attending.

Joel 2:13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
    (14) Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?
    (15,16) Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: (16) Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
    (17) Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/?p=2984
G

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: URGENT: Prayer Tonight
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 09:28:36 PM »
Well according to some... Rothschild is their God, ...and I wouldn't put it past him to meddle with the weather.

Of course his app can predict the weather, ...he's probably got guys on his payroll creating it.

w

Stefano

• Getbig III
Re: URGENT: Prayer Tonight
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 11:46:49 PM »

Starting tonight and continuing every night to the election, I am opening a Solemn Assembly of prayer on my blog talk radio show. Every one is welcome to join us in prayer.

The storm is projected to come right over my house, so it might curtail the prayer meeting if the power is knocked out.?

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/?p=2984

Lol. Looks like god may not care for whiners if he decides to cut their power.