Author Topic: 2012 IFBB EVL's Prague Pro - Prejudging & Results  (Read 17246 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2012 IFBB EVL's Prague Pro - Prejudging & Results
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2012, 05:47:43 PM »
wolf won the show because show was in Europe and was organized by Europeans so obviously European guy must win.take both of them in same condition anywhere else in the world Rhoden would win by miles.u say Rhoden was smooth....lol......dead Rhoden is better than dennis awful wolf u will see this in 2013 olympia or may be arnold classic.
I didn't say he was smooth. Wolf was bigger and a little better that day.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2012, 05:57:39 PM »
I didn't say he was smooth. Wolf was bigger and a little better that day.
Well you damn well should have, Rhoden was smooth are you guys fucken blind, look at his cheeks, look as the top of his stomach in the previous page in the side chest, it's bloated, look at his puffy cheeks, his face was sunk in at the Olympia.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2012, 06:03:07 PM »
Well you damn well should have, Rhoden was smooth are you guys fucken blind, look at his cheeks, look as the top of his stomach in the previous page in the side chest, it's bloated, look at his puffy cheeks, his face was sunk in at the Olympia.
can't blame him for cruising in on his great shape and legs here ,,been dieting almost all yr was in mint shape for spring show's and mr o was in great shape,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2012, 11:30:44 PM »
can't blame him for cruising in on his great shape and legs here ,,been dieting almost all yr was in mint shape for spring show's and mr o was in great shape,,
Yes of course, the guy did good and to do 5 shows in a few months in the shape he came in is fucken amazing, hard worker for sure.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2012, 03:29:06 AM »
I have never seen chris Aceto guy stepping on stage being smooth.i really doubt your judgment.please go through pics and movie again........i stick with European guy win in European show(could not find any other reason)since it got repeated in 212lb class.where Masoom butt placed 6th below william bonac and khalid almuhsinawi and he beat them fair and square in British grand prix 5 days ago and here he did not even get first call out.i have reason to believe European judges are extremely biased.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2012, 03:57:31 AM »
I have never seen chris Aceto guy stepping on stage being smooth.i really doubt your judgment.please go through pics and movie again........i stick with European guy win in European show(could not find any other reason)since it got repeated in 212lb class.where Masoom butt placed 6th below william bonac and khalid almuhsinawi and he beat them fair and square in British grand prix 5 days ago and here he did not even get first call out.i have reason to believe European judges are extremely biased.
Possibly, don't know if they are fair or not. A lot of people think Wolf won fair and square so you saying "could not find any other reason" is your opinion and your entitled to it.

I did compare all of Rhoden's showings and went through all the video's and pics and this show was his worst conditioning out of the 5 shows he did, he was holding water.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2012, 12:17:15 PM »

Rhoden got ready for the 2011 O, then had to diet through the Flex Pro and ASC, then have surgery, THEN diet for the summer shows, Olympia and Europe. All that considered, I think he looked damn good by the time the Prague show rolled around. Dieting for one show is hard not to mention multipe all year!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2012, 01:58:05 PM »
Rhoden got ready for the 2011 O, then had to diet through the Flex Pro and ASC, then have surgery, THEN diet for the summer shows, Olympia and Europe. All that considered, I think he looked damn good by the time the Prague show rolled around. Dieting for one show is hard not to mention multipe all year!
Absolutely

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2012, 09:16:11 PM »
Rhoden was in great condition at AC Europe 2012

Dont tell me that rhoden is watery every show. :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2012, 09:23:39 PM »
Rhoden was in great condition at AC Europe 2012

Dont tell me that rhoden is watery every show. :)

Yes nice job bro these pics prove my point, look how shredded he is here and then look at the pics from Prague, night and day.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2012, 09:58:44 AM »
Possibly, don't know if they are fair or not. A lot of people think Wolf won fair and square so you saying "could not find any other reason" is your opinion and your entitled to it.

I did compare all of Rhoden's showings and went through all the video's and pics and this show was his worst conditioning out of the 5 shows he did, he was holding water.
looks like i can not convince you other wise.any how your observation is very well thoughtful but i am not agree still.i see different when i go through movies and pics.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2012, 12:35:16 PM »
looks like i can not convince you other wise.any how your observation is very well thoughtful but i am not agree still.i see different when i go through movies and pics.
Are you suggesting that Rhoden was as lean at this show as the Arnold E or the O cause I have discussed his loss with all sorts of people and many agree that he did NOT deserve to lose but ALL, everyone of them agree that he was not as sharp as the Arnold or the O.

Of course you can not convince me of this, this is not a matter of opinion, this is a fact that he was Sharper at he previous 3 shows that much is certain, you maybe able to convince me that he should have won, that is a different story plus I am in the balance on that one anyway.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2012, 01:17:56 AM »
Are you suggesting that Rhoden was as lean at this show as the Arnold E or the O cause I have discussed his loss with all sorts of people and many agree that he did NOT deserve to lose but ALL, everyone of them agree that he was not as sharp as the Arnold or the O.

Of course you can not convince me of this, this is not a matter of opinion, this is a fact that he was Sharper at he previous 3 shows that much is certain, you maybe able to convince me that he should have won, that is a different story plus I am in the balance on that one anyway.
i think u did not pay attention what i said in previous post.i was not arguing about his condition.i said that dead rhoden is better than wolf and this not an opinion its a fact.like the other fact that European judges are extreamly biased.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2012, 01:21:07 AM »
i think u did not pay attention what i said in previous post.i was not arguing about his condition.i said that dead rhoden is better than wolf and this not an opinion its a fact.like the other fact that European judges are extreamly biased.
Rhoden is better then Wolf, I agree, the whole argument was over his conditioning on my behalf not on who was better, just bad communication on our behalves, all good bro  :D

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2012, 03:16:57 AM »
Rhoden is better then Wolf, I agree, the whole argument was over his conditioning on my behalf not on who was better, just bad communication on our behalves, all good bro  :D
fair enough bro.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: 2012 IFBB EVL's Prague Pro - Oct 26th - 27th
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2012, 05:58:20 PM »
Quote from: musclecenter

Epic