Author Topic: Just an abstract thought...  (Read 5256 times)

MikMaq

Re: Just an abstract thought...
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 05:55:26 PM »
How would you know how he feels? You don't have empathy.. Remember?
Deductive reasoning. You seek praise at every turn. Your a narcissist. It would only make sense you get hard when you hear it.

Did I say I have no fucking emotions no I  didnt. Because I lack empathy, I have to approach people quite differently, it means its harder for me to understand people. But when people display exceptionally predictable behavior, like using gimmicks to maintain there praise I catcj on. This is why your posturing is so laughable.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 07:51:59 PM »
. Do you have any idea how good he feels when he hears this?
No clue.

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2012, 10:20:18 PM »
How many gimmicks did you start while in hiding. Was your ego that hurt.
get the fuck off this board meat gazer

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2012, 11:16:16 PM »
i dont look like it but i can fight

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2012, 11:43:24 AM »
Deductive reasoning. You seek praise at every turn. Your a narcissist. It would only make sense you get hard when you hear it.

Did I say I have no fucking emotions no I  didnt. Because I lack empathy, I have to approach people quite differently, it means its harder for me to understand people. But when people display exceptionally predictable behavior, like using gimmicks to maintain there praise I catcj on. This is why your posturing is so laughable.

Someone posted a pic on here an said that its you. The person in the picture looked extremely ugly and gay with a fat pussy looking face and a neck beard. Was that you?
T

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2012, 12:03:32 PM »
Someone posted a pic on here an said that its you. The person in the picture looked extremely ugly and gay with a fat pussy looking face and a neck beard. Was that you?
Lol I ain't ugly, neck beard yes, ugly no. For gods sake groink have I really hurt your ego that bad. Nah man, I'm just kidding according to the wiki article you should see me as a threat to your ego. Therefore will do anything to stop me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissist

Also it would seem to reason you envy my lack of giving a shit about those things that you hold dear.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2012, 12:05:47 PM »
so is the end of the world  :D

Prepare your anus for Timewave Zero  ;)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2012, 12:17:01 PM »
Lol I ain't ugly, neck beard yes, ugly no. For gods sake groink have I really hurt your ego that bad. Nah man, I'm just kidding according to the wiki article you should see me as a threat to your ego. Therefore will do anything to stop me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissist

Also it would seem to reason you envy my lack of giving a shit about those things that you hold dear.

Someone will post the pic again, and yes you are an ugly person.. Probably smell bad too. I bet there are scattered Cheetos packages throughout your room in dingy corners.
T

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2012, 12:24:11 PM »
since oldfart groin is pretending to not be around, i'll summarize in advance his response when he "arrives"
- you're all pathetic and have no lives
- i the great was hanging out with my awesome girlfriend (no her face is neither plain nor botoxed to hell) doing real excitin 'stuff'
- did i say you have no lives and are pathetic?
- did i say my girlfriend is awesome and has a great rack (no that's not why I missed the fact that she's a buttaface)
- you are all pathetic, i am awesome and that's why i can't leave this board

MikMaq

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2012, 12:25:27 PM »
Someone will post the pic again, and yes you are an ugly person.. Probably smell bad too. I bet there are scattered Cheetos packages throughout your room in dingy corners.
I'm pretty average actually just like you groink.

I'm admitted slob, I has aspergers numbnuts, however I'm quite clean and hygienic, to the extent my skin regularly peals.

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2012, 12:35:38 PM »
since oldfart groin is pretending to not be around, i'll summarize in advance his response when he "arrives"
- you're all pathetic and have no lives
- i the great was hanging out with my awesome girlfriend (no her face is neither plain nor botoxed to hell) doing real excitin 'stuff'
- did i say you have no lives and are pathetic?
- did i say my girlfriend is awesome and has a great rack (no that's not why I missed the fact that she's a buttaface)
- you are all pathetic, i am awesome and that's why i can't leave this board

I'm pretty sure he's gone into hiding. He's calmed down on the girlfriend stuff since it was outed that she is quite average looking for her age, and not at all attractive to a young person.

Anyhow here's the Dscript

The merging of the "inflated self-concept" and the "actual self" is seen in the inherent grandiosity of narcissistic personality disorder. Also inherent in this process are the defense mechanisms of devaluation, idealization and denial.[19] Other people are either manipulated as an extension of one's own self, who serve the sole role of giving "admiration and approval"[20] or they are seen as worthless (because they cannot collude with the narcissist's grandiosity

Notice here how he is going especially far out of his way, to attack me a supposed nothing. Using gimmicks who somehow are aware of me, yet pretend to have guessed details only someone like groink would focus on.

We've cornered him to the point where he'll simply hide from us for a while until he devises a new plan of attack. Which will be as formulaic as the last 6000 posts.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2012, 06:04:37 PM »
And let the chips fall where they may, no agenda, just an observation.

I have seen quite a few guys in the Gym, online, or just anywhere...that have better builds than me...some outright crush me.

But it's NEVER.....your "sisters friends brother who is HUGE"...that guy is always a fat piece of shit

So true
Im very average trying to get back into shape afta my op, weigh around 230 and spent,a few weeks workin for a really nice old fella who constantly mentioned his son saying he had the same build as me, I later met this man and he was about 300lbs and looked like lifting himself out of bed in the morning was the heaviest lifting he did. Fucking Liftin

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2012, 07:30:53 PM »
My tv repair man is bigger than you.

you mean your boyfriend? tv repairman only works as an excuse once... when he's making daily visits to watch 90210 reruns it's a relationship

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2012, 07:33:04 PM »
. Do you have any idea how good he feels when he hears this?

Well he is. Anything wrong with that gimmick chief?
®