Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump just released proof the President was once a...  (Read 15044 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
1. The Certificate # has been obliterated.  Why would Obama obliterate it?  It discloses nothing, it serves only as confirmation.  A forgery could be discovered by revelation of a real certificate bearing the same number. Also, if the real certification of Obama's birth was revealed, and the numbers did not match, the forgery would be exposed.

3. The document declares that it is invalidated by any alteration. That includes obliterating the serial number.

These two, combined, the only argument that can be made against this particular document. I'm unsure what purpose obscuring the number serves, but at any rate, even if the number wasn't obscured, you still wouldn't accept the document, so it's largely an academic issue.

2. The embossed seal of the State Health Department is not present. Only a few indecipherable characters, which appear to be inverted numbers, appear where it should be.

I don't know if an embossed seal is required. The live certification of birth that I ordered doesn't have one. Instead it's printed on paper that has intaglio printing and other security features built into it. Everyone, from the DMV to the Department of State happily accept it as prima facie evidence of my birth and citizenship.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
My mother's ORIGINAL birth certificate from the State she was born in is not accepted by the Federal Government at this time.

She has to go get a paper reprint... It will look nothing like the one she had issued in the late 40s I'd wager.

This is the dumbest thing for people to worry about EVER.

^ this...

im a completely unbiased, un corrupted observer to this debate and to me its obvious that quadzilla has taken information from other's sites grasping at straws to try and discredit the document.

and he believes them so is vehemently "certain" in his own mind that its a conspiracy.

On the other hand, avxo has built a hard to argue counter point, focusing on facts, credible expert testimony (not some dodgy blog or conspiracist site) and logic.

Finally, who cares?..

and for everyone else who doesnt really care or consider it moot at best..the reason why the US is struggling is not because of the government, but because of the culture and its people.

the same thing happens over and over..US people (in the majority, not entirety) want better things for their lives, but arent willing to compromise in order to get them.

the greater good, overall, can be had if its society is willing to take half a step back in order to move 2 forward...but many dont want to take that half step back.

its not a US thing exclusively, its human...but in the US's case its entrenched.

If you dont want Obama, many countries in the world would welcome his leadership and brilliance.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
If you dont want Obama, many countries in the world would welcome his leadership and brilliance.

Oh god... ::)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
apply your own logic and my comment will make sense.

hint: try applying some of that objectivity you have displayed in this thread.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

On the other hand, avxo has built a hard to argue counter point, focusing on facts, credible expert testimony (not some dodgy blog or conspiracist site) and logic.

What facts and which expert testimony? There are many many people that believe it is a conspiracy. People conspire all the time. It is not something that never happens. I love how conspiracy theories are always labeled as fringe and not to be taken serious. As if nobody conspires against anybody on this planet. Conspiring is what humans do lol! Even in the animal kingdom there is a lot of conspiring going on.

Fact is there is no seal on Obama's document when two other certificates from the same hospital on the same day does have it! That's the fact that has not been explained. And then we are told to look for a seal that is not visible on the Obama certificate lol!

Finally, who cares?..
The fact that you don't care explain why you do not want to accept the fraud. You don't think it is an issue if the President of the USA is lying about where he was born? WOW! If he lies about that what else is he not lying about? I am stunned that you could think it does not matter that they could willfully be committing fraud. If this is a lie then they have also tampered with government documents. This is an offense that no normal citizen of most countries can get away with. Do you want someone like this in a position of power commanding the largest nuclear arsenal in the World???

and for everyone else who doesnt really care or consider it moot at best..the reason why the US is struggling is not because of the government, but because of the culture and its people.

the same thing happens over and over..US people (in the majority, not entirety) want better things for their lives, but arent willing to compromise in order to get them.
The government is not the only one responsible. The people have a hand in it as well. Yes, the citizens wanted cheap products and wanted a new product every few years. However don't consider the government completely innocent. The perpetual wars is costing a lot of money. I met a military guy that is retired in his 50s who told me he is receiving almost $6000 a month in pension which the tax payer is paying for. And this guy was not a top guy. But this is small change compared with the cost of maintaining the arsenal and equipment.

And is it not the government that allowed the creation of the Federal Reserve? Did the public vote on the creation of this entity that issues currency and may not be audited? Why did the government not prevent the creation of the Federal Reserve?

lol!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Jay Leno is Obama mom?

Method101

• Getbig V
Obama's slut mother?