Author Topic: Chest Expanders  (Read 3953 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Chest Expanders
« on: October 13, 2012, 07:50:24 AM »
OK ..OK... donīt laugh Guys. I was looking around my Basement yesterday and i found an old set of chest expanders i bought some years ago from a Martial arts mag. Old school with springs and revolving wooden handles. tried them out on a few moves with my weight workout yesterday. This Tricep move was very effective after my workout(excuse the old picture)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Chest Expanders
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 01:06:23 AM »
Thanks nice one WOOO...some crazy pics in there...

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 09:29:52 AM »
Very good article WOOO. Did breathing squat & pullovers, at 16 years of age, with exceptional gains. Still have the stretch marks on my chest, back and legs to prove it.

Been having a few older gentlemen start with breathing squats & pullovers with good results.

Don't know now, but in England they use to have cable/springs strength  contest. Good Luck.

Side Bar:  haven't been to T-nation for quite a while. Every month they would have a brand new super duper, can't miss supplement, even better than their last super duper, can't miss supplement. Did enjoy their  women's figure department..exceptional!!!
F

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 09:48:44 AM »
yeah, i read their articles regularly...

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 11:00:26 AM »
No such thing as expanding the ribcage. Obviously, you have no clue when it comes to human anatomy.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »
No such thing as expanding the ribcage. Obviously, you have no clue when it comes to human anatomy.

*sigh*

did you read the article?

did you look at the pictures?

thanks for sharing your astute opinion without proof

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 11:08:10 AM »
*sigh*

did you read the article?

did you look at the pictures?

thanks for sharing your astute opinion without proof

What does "read" mean?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 09:52:46 AM »
Psychopath, I have a clue for you, the basic human body 101:

It's the cartilage (connective tissue), between the rib bones, that expands due to the internal pressure put on it through the deep heavy breathing & pullover stretches (external pressure). Cartilage begins to harden between the ages of 23 to 26, and loses it state of flux/flexibility as when the body is younger. After 24-25 (the mean averages) it will be difficult to expand the rib box. So it's quite possible to add 2 to 3 inches to the chest, with serious attention to breathing squats and pullover combo's, and at a younger age. So if your chest measures 44", getting to a 47" inch chest would be quite rewarding, I would think, to the average BB'er. And not in that long a period of time.

Breathing squats & pullovers also tap the metabolism to preform at a higher level, which in return, can increase whole body muscle mass. Squats can be considered a growing exercise. Breathing squats will also increase the cardio and stamina (endurance + strength) factor. I found it great for getting into football shape, during off season.

I put a few older men (ages 53-64) on this program...Starting very slowly with just the bar at first...increasing the weigh every week on the 20 rep squats (no, not around 20 reps, but the full 20 reps every set...if working with me, you will actually be working), with surprising good results. Seems to lift the muscle attachments/inserts, giving a fuller and lifting affect to the chest.  Good Luck.
F

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 12:25:10 PM »
Might add, that the breast bone  (cartilage...center of the rib box) will expand . allowing a increase in rib box size also.

After a heavy breathing 20 rep squat session, even without the pullovers.(.though they are the icing on the cake), there will be an uncomfortable, and even painful, feeling at the breast bone, caused by inner pressure of expansion/heavy breathing. . Not to worry. Good luck.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 05:31:40 AM »
OK ..OK... donīt laugh Guys. I was looking around my Basement yesterday and i found an old set of chest expanders...

Hmm...were they in the same box with this:

Sorry, Don.
Just a little mid-morning ball-bustin'.
 ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2012, 06:52:40 AM »

Hmm...were they in the same box with this:

Sorry, Don.
Just a little mid-morning ball-bustin'.
 ;D
ya c*nt.... ;D...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 11:47:49 AM »