Re: what is tbombzs IQ?
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 12:16:29 PM »
MENSA

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2012, 12:18:33 PM »
to answer the question.. when i was younger i was basically a genius.. mainly because of good parenting in regards allowing me the room to breathe intellectually in a positive manner from birth.. but over the past decade i have done enough drugs to kill a thousand horses.. and now,intellectually, im just a flag flapping in the wind..  ;D

Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant (Philippians 2:3)
It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles.  (Machiavelli, Discourses on the First Ten Books of Titus Livius)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2012, 01:08:50 PM »
lol.

if anyone tells you their IQ is higher than 140-145 then u should get suspicious.

if they say 150 or so, very very likely bullshit, unless its steven hawking.

AND, an IQ test online isnt valid. To join mensa you have one shot at it..one test, and not allowed to do the test again.

they issue a certificate also.

not sure if the beth howlett thing is taking the piss, but not a snow ball's chance in hell she has 188.

id bet my house that she's not 145 either.. 145 IQs cant follow the logic that goes against narcissistic ventures.

they might dabble, but going all out in pursuit of physical prowess just doesnt compute.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »
Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant (Philippians 2:3)
It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles.  (Machiavelli, Discourses on the First Ten Books of Titus Livius)

dear jesus. you need to get out more.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2012, 01:36:22 PM »
dear jesus. you need to get out more.

Read a book.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2012, 01:38:12 PM »
Read a book.

read enough to not feel the need to posture on a bb board.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2012, 01:47:39 PM »
read enough to not feel the need to posture on a bb board.

Not posturing, just contributing. There are bright people here who don't like to be dismissed as stupid or talked down to in baby-speak. Perhaps they are not geniuses, but they're not stupid. You should still read more (tip: 'not' comes before 'to,' as in "read enough not to feel the need to posture on a bb board.") ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2012, 01:52:17 PM »
IQ  ???

Think Pinky, tbombzs,  and the Brain, alex23, and a house party in Compton with a ton of black whores.  The entertainment value of those two secures all the black pussy they ever wanted.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2012, 01:56:30 PM »
lol.

if anyone tells you their IQ is higher than 140-145 then u should get suspicious.

if they say 150 or so, very very likely bullshit, unless its steven hawking.

AND, an IQ test online isnt valid. To join mensa you have one shot at it..one test, and not allowed to do the test again.

they issue a certificate also.

not sure if the beth howlett thing is taking the piss, but not a snow ball's chance in hell she has 188.

id bet my house that she's not 145 either.. 145 IQs cant follow the logic that goes against narcissistic ventures.

they might dabble, but going all out in pursuit of physical prowess just doesnt compute.

Individuals with IQs above 140 don't usually brag about their score. They know that, socially, they have a lot more to lose than gain. However, individuals with IQs above 140 are fairly common the higher one moves up the cognitive food chain (and if it runs in one's family). I'm pretty sure the average IQ of PhD-level physicists and philosophers is 140. What I find more interesting is there was a study that tested the IQs of run-of-the-mill university math professors against the IQs of prize-winning mathematicians. The scores were well within, and overlapped, each other; practically no difference. What this suggested was that, ceteris paribus, there are factors apart from what is measured by standardized IQ tests which help to explain success in academic mathematics. For example, motivation, stamina, focus, stability, imagination, synthesis, fluidity, and other things.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2012, 01:58:17 PM »
Not posturing, just contributing. There are bright people here who don't like to be dismissed as stupid or talked down to in baby-speak. Perhaps they are not geniuses, but they're not stupid. You should still read more (tip: 'not' comes before 'to,' as in "read enough not to feel the need to posture on a bb board.") ;D

thanks for the lecture on split infinitives.... you're cementing your reputation as a pompous ass.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2012, 02:03:25 PM »
thanks for the lecture on split infinitives.... you're cementing your reputation as a pompous ass.

I contest the charge. But why the animosity, by your own admission, this is only a bb board?

You're welcome for the tip. I like to help people; especially, those in need. You are now a better person.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2012, 02:06:31 PM »
I contest the charge. But why the animosity, by your own admission, this is only a bb board?

You're welcome for the tip. I like to help people; especially, those in need. You are now a better person.

no animosity, just observing that you're a pompous ass.  bet you're awkward as fuck irl.  unfortunately i don't have a tip to help you out with that.  maybe johnny falcon does though.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2012, 02:10:38 PM »
no animosity, just observing that you're a pompous ass.  bet you're awkward as fuck irl.  unfortunately i don't have a tip to help you out with that.  maybe johnny falcon does though.

Good luck, Clowney!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2012, 02:12:52 PM »
Good luck, Clowney!

did you have to so subtly and masterfully emphasize my clownish name, douchebag? now you've hurt my feelings.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2012, 02:15:37 PM »
did you have to so subtly and masterfully emphasize my clownish name, douchebag? now you've hurt my feelings.

You'll get over it. Or, you can change it to the more appropriate -- Buffoon.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »
You'll get over it. Or, you can change it to the more appropriate -- Buffoon.

lol, my work here is done.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2012, 02:26:26 PM »
lol, my work here is done.

Don't forget to read. You know, for self-improvement and all that. ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2012, 02:49:46 PM »

Kahn is not the enemy here bro
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2012, 02:51:50 PM »

our biggest enemies are ourselves

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2012, 02:53:56 PM »
Kahn is probably the most intelligent dude on this board and comes across as actually a cool bro  8)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2012, 03:40:54 PM »
Kahn is probably the most intelligent dude on this board and comes across as actually a cool bro  8)

no, and he doesn't ... took two posts for me to get him down from his little pedestal from which he was quoting paul and machiavelli and engage in some 3rd grade name-calling.  ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2012, 03:43:34 PM »

i think Kahn eats a lot of red meat and it's causing him to get stuffed up.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2012, 03:46:30 PM »

Who is Kahn.N.Singh irl?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2012, 03:50:25 PM »
Who is Kahn.N.Singh irl?

my guess: philosophy major in his junior/senior year at some state school.  aspires to be an intellectual, but will wind up going to some second-tier law school*. probably rides a bike to and from classes.

* will tell everyone he meets that standardized tests are not a true measure of intellect.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2012, 03:54:59 PM »
I think tbomz has the capacity of being very smart but his ego and his ignorance gets in the way and he is in denial about many aspects of life, if you take those out he is very smart, but with those hindering his perceptions on life, well, what can you do.

Example of him being in denial, he thinks there is nothing immoral by getting poked up the pooper   :-[ :-\ ???