Author Topic: godlikeproductions..... this is strange  (Read 3016 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
godlikeproductions..... this is strange
« on: April 23, 2013, 07:08:39 PM »
I've been watching the regular CT sites to see what others are saying.  Nothing odd about doing that.  I've been checking out Godlikeproductions since the bombing started with no problem.  The last time I posted there was probably 4 years ago.  Never had a problem just reading the forum before...  Getting banned when you didn't even make a post lol?

Today I got this:

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS ... HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING...

WTF?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: godlikeproductions..... this is strange
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 12:43:03 AM »
I've been watching the regular CT sites to see what others are saying.  Nothing odd about doing that.  I've been checking out Godlikeproductions since the bombing started with no problem.  The last time I posted there was probably 4 years ago.  Never had a problem just reading the forum before...  Getting banned when you didn't even make a post lol?

Today I got this:

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS ... HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING...

WTF?

I'm not sure why, but the first time I logged in from my cell phone it was banned and a few weeks ago I was banned but a week later my IP changed or the ban went away.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 12:50:18 AM »
I think they're doing those range bans or whatever because of people that change their IP to get around bans.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 10:02:37 PM »
godlikeproductions is a shill COINTELPRO site. As are just about every CT site out there. But this one is for sure...