Author Topic: Project SMALL Part 1-7 (FINISHED)  (Read 20281 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Project SMALL Part 2
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2012, 05:46:16 PM »
Its a very nice one...3 bedroom 2 bath, outside deck, hardwood floors, master bedroom and bathroom with spa jet bathtub.  I'm putting in an outdoor wood sauna as I have an extra one that was returned back to my warehouse.

Best of all its all paid for too....just have to foot the bill for home insurance and that's it which leaves me money to do other things and I don't have to worry about coming up with a 1500 dollar rent.  If it was a POS place, I can more than afford to live anywhere else and I would have it rented out to some Mexican.  I have another piece of land that I'm planning to build a log cabin on and I'm about to purchase 10 acres of land in Terlingua, TX.  

My goal is to retire by the time I'm 40....be able to travel around the world and you can't do that if you're spending all your money on shit like renting out a place Mercedes, and 5000 dollar watches.....I mean, why the fuck would you buy a 5k watch for???  I don't give a shit about impressing no one and I don't have to spread my asscheeks with my pants wrapped around my ankles to be molested by some old dudes or do webcam sessions for it.  Heck for 5k, I can buy a used 2 bedroom FEMA trailer and rent it out to some Mexicans for about 400 bucks a month.

PJ and the rest of these folks out here buying all of this ridiculous shit need to wake up and start investing in their future because that stuff usually ends up with the repo man and the pawn shop

Sorry dude but anyone who posts pages of bullshit like this on getbig and is such a drama queen like you doesn't have a chance in hell at retiring at 40 and traveling the world as you say.  I wonder if you actually believe your own self?

This pj guy is already more successful than you.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Project SMALL Part 1-4
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2012, 07:20:19 PM »
what really confused me about is that people like pj, noel, hany rambod and other so-called contest prep coach or guru have never won any major contest, like pj, who has been struggling for the pro card for his life which propbaly would never happen, how come they call themselves contest prep guru, and what kind of qualification and credential do they have to qualify them to let people to pay them for contest preparation?

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2012, 07:22:19 PM »
Me driving my S500, which I own. It's paid for.

I charge $900 for 12 weeks of prep. I have over 100 active clients. You figure it out.

Then why did you move out of your apartment condo in Connecticut to move in with your now ex gf all the way across the country, then once that didnt work out you moved in with your best friend that you met on the internet who is recently married to change his kids diapers and chauffer him around town in between working out with autistic kids and making them almost vomit then bragging about it on a radio show that all of 56 people listen too.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2012, 07:57:45 PM »
Then why did you move out of your apartment condo in Connecticut to move in with your now ex gf all the way across the country, then once that didnt work out you moved in with your best friend that you met on the internet who is recently married to change his kids diapers and chauffer him around town in between working out with autistic kids and making them almost vomit then bragging about it on a radio show that all of 56 people listen too.
ouch, are you implying "pj" is a loser who only has steroid muscles to show off?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2012, 01:53:21 PM »
Stay tuned for "Project Schmoe" starring Pee Wee Thong.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2012, 10:47:30 PM »
Stay tuned for "Project Schmoe" starring Pee Wee Thong.

Pretty cool, that you joined GB SPECIFICALLY to post TO and ABOUT me. Seems like a good use of your time. I'm flattered. :)

PM me your addy and I'll ship a signed 8x10.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2012, 11:13:11 PM »
Pretty cool, that you joined GB SPECIFICALLY to post TO and ABOUT me. Seems like a good use of your time. I'm flattered. :)

Fuzzy Nuts is a gimmick account

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2012, 11:26:03 PM »
Fuzzy Nuts is a gimmick account

Whose? How do you know that?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2012, 11:28:56 PM »
Whose? How do you know that?

No clue who...but a guy who registered here just to nibble on the tip of your peepee and call you names isn't just a regular Joe Bodybuilder who decided to join the boards....no sir, you have a gimmick on your hands.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2012, 04:14:27 AM »
So Singerman juiced to the gills just to do men's bikini lol
I know, you don't

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2012, 04:20:09 AM »
PJ, how much do you pull in from session work?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2012, 10:10:56 AM »
PJ, looks like project small is in your boy-panties

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/5858/SUPERSTUD_SIESTA/

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2012, 10:16:15 AM »

Pee Wee, we all know you have daddy issues and strive for everyones attention. You're a stripper...nothing more.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2012, 12:02:35 PM »
PJ, looks like project small is in your boy-panties

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/5858/SUPERSTUD_SIESTA/

Oh well...

Care to elaborate "pj" ?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2012, 01:36:50 PM »

Oh well...

Care to elaborate "pj" ?
You do realize that since you aren't "one of us" (a bodybuilder), that your involvement on this board technically makes you a Schmoe. An angry Schmoe.

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2012, 08:06:33 PM »
what really confused me about is that people like pj, noel, hany rambod and other so-called contest prep coach or guru have never won any major contest, like pj, who has been struggling for the pro card for his life which propbaly would never happen, how come they call themselves contest prep guru, and what kind of qualification and credential do they have to qualify them to let people to pay them for contest preparation?

I know plenty of prep coaches who have never done great themselves (turn pro or won an overall) but have an eye for getting other people in shape.

Do you want a PRO who doesn't know jack shit about nutrition and just wants your $$ or do you want a person who has a track record of getting people in shape?

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2012, 10:09:12 PM »
I know plenty of prep coaches who have never done great themselves (turn pro or won an overall) but have an eye for getting other people in shape.

Do you want a PRO who doesn't know jack shit about nutrition and just wants your $$ or do you want a person who has a track record of getting people in shape?

IMO, Ronnie Coleman is the best bodybuilder of all time, but would you want Ronnie prepping you?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2012, 11:00:55 PM »
IMO, Ronnie Coleman is the best bodybuilder of all time, but would you want Ronnie prepping you?

Who do you want felching you?
P

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2012, 01:07:03 AM »

Hi PJ, whats your total cholestrol?

How tall are you?

Good luck with everything, hope it works out for you.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2012, 07:01:25 PM »

but do you think that would be very confused and strange. someone can't prep their own body to win a major show, but they claim that they have a sharper eye to others'. If you can't even understand and prepare for a show effectively and properly with your own body, how can you do that better to other people?

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2012, 09:14:19 PM »
The forum lost DA and gained PJ
T

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: Project SMALL Part 1-5
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2012, 11:38:46 AM »
Part 5 is now up!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2012, 11:41:48 AM »
Part 5 is now up!

Brutal 145 views in one day.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2012, 11:59:21 AM »
Brutal 145 views in one day.

Well people aren't really watching it, they figured out it's just a plug for Envision Medical
I know, you don't

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: Project SMALL Part 2
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2012, 12:14:10 PM »

Your so called house at 36 Pembroke Rd. Unit 58 Danbury, CT was a shitty 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo  and you still owe them for 3 months rent.  

If Billy stayed there then I suppose he slept on top of your coffee table or something but don't come up here and say it was a house...or that you owned it, Phillip.... ::)

why do you know his address ???