Author Topic: Romney using his Tour Bus for hurricane relief in VA.  (Read 1293 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Romney using his Tour Bus for hurricane relief in VA.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 03:43:18 PM »
It's a good PR move, but ANY time a politician puts himself into a crisis, the real cost - feeding and housing his security detail and hordes of reporters while they hand out 12 cases of water - it is often an inefficient operation.

But it's a good move, sure, from a politics standpoint. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 03:46:06 PM »
1 package of shit paper  :D :D :D :D taking the lead one shitter at a time  :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 03:51:19 PM »
any time a politician uses a crisis for their gain, I dont like it.   Presidents have no business 'on the ground' inspecting national disasters.  I like the fly-by thing, that's cool, like Bush did.  But Obama waddling around knee-deep in gulf oil spill... costs thousands in taxpayer $ and is nothing more than a PR effort.

This storm gonna be a pussycat anyway - it's nothing more than an economic boost "everyone buy water and batteries and gas/generators".... while knocking the embassy sotry off the headlines.  Leave that to the weather channel - a bunch of idiot buying plywood is NOT a more important story!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 03:55:17 PM »
any time a politician uses a crisis for their gain, I dont like it.   Presidents have no business 'on the ground' inspecting national disasters.  I like the fly-by thing, that's cool, like Bush did.  But Obama waddling around knee-deep in gulf oil spill... costs thousands in taxpayer $ and is nothing more than a PR effort.

This storm gonna be a pussycat anyway - it's nothing more than an economic boost "everyone buy water and batteries and gas/generators".... while knocking the embassy sotry off the headlines.  Leave that to the weather channel - a bunch of idiot buying plywood is NOT a more important story!

Mittens has always been generous w his $$$$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 04:07:15 PM »
Mittens has always been generous w his $$$$

i agree.  But his tour bus collecting food smacks of opportunism. 
he should use his pulpit to encourage people to donate to the Red Cross, etc. 

This could backfire in a huge way.  Jon Stewart showing secret service booking 10 hotel rooms so romney could hand out bottled water for 6 minutes.
Local police resources being re-routed from helping the needy in the snow - so that they can guard 12 streets the Romney tour bus will pass...

Eh, just too risky.  He should encourage donations but steer clear. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 04:14:39 PM »
Plus.... we're talking about a brutal snowstorm....

Is romney going to drive his entire tour bus into a place with limited road access?  it's a snowstorm, not a hurricane (lol @ cat 1, wimps)... We're not going to have flattened houses, we're going to have a bad snowstorm.

the amount of coordination/planning it will require - to what will be no more than a photo op - is kinda silly.  And unnecessary.

He has positive momentum on his side - no need to pander here.  A week before the election, pundits woudl love nothing more than a photo op of Romney Bus getting stuck in a snowy road and needing to divert resources that could be helping people - to helping him trying to capitalize on their distress.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 04:36:14 PM »
Plus.... we're talking about a brutal snowstorm....

Is romney going to drive his entire tour bus into a place with limited road access?  it's a snowstorm, not a hurricane (lol @ cat 1, wimps)... We're not going to have flattened houses, we're going to have a bad snowstorm.

the amount of coordination/planning it will require - to what will be no more than a photo op - is kinda silly.  And unnecessary.

He has positive momentum on his side - no need to pander here.  A week before the election, pundits woudl love nothing more than a photo op of Romney Bus getting stuck in a snowy road and needing to divert resources that could be helping people - to helping him trying to capitalize on their distress.

Believe it or not - i am seeing Romney signs pop in my hood.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 05:30:39 PM »
Believe it or not - i am seeing Romney signs pop in my hood.   

Do you think Romney will win NY?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 05:32:35 PM »
why doesn't Romney repatriate all of his foreign investments, pay the appropriate taxes and those hidden millions can be used to save a lot more lives than 1 stinking bus

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 05:33:27 PM »
Do you think Romney will win NY?

No - but I think the margins in NJ, CA, and NY are going to be a heck of a lot closer than people realize.  

240 - i'm not kidding, there is nothing for obama here.  NOTHING  

No yard signs, no bumper stickers, NOTHING.  

Its totally crazy.  You would not even know an election was a week away here!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2012, 05:36:26 PM »
nothing for obama in south florida either - on lawns, cars, etc.   very minimal for romney - i've counted maybe 12 signs all year and 5 bumper stickers.

I did see some obama t-shirts on younger people in the club lately.  People are still going to support him.  FL will probably go romney, but given how many people I know who are dependent upon the govt teet, it's hard to imagine them picking the guy who plans on ending their handouts.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 09:07:13 AM »
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/28/1151867/-Romney-on-Eliminating-FEMA-Absolutely

Romney actually wasn't all that helpful, in fact red cross says not to do exactly what he did as it wastes time and resources.

Now if he was genuinely trying to help, great! but it's clear just like ryans bullshit stunt that this is for votes nothing more. The fact that you celebrate it indicates what a meatpie you are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 09:09:00 AM »
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/28/1151867/-Romney-on-Eliminating-FEMA-Absolutely

Romney actually wasn't all that helpful, in fact red cross says not to do exactly what he did as it wastes time and resources.

Now if he was genuinely trying to help, great! but it's clear just like ryans bullshit stunt that this is for votes nothing more. The fact that you celebrate it indicates what a meatpie you are.

And you gay ghetto communist kenyan turd messiah is doing what?   Smoking crack n the WH 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 09:11:25 AM »
so you do like mitt or your dont like him.. Youre all over the place....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 09:12:51 AM »

33 doesn't like mitt.  But he considers him to be the lesser of 2 evils.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 09:13:32 AM »

I like him insofar as he is going to send obama packing.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 09:16:29 AM »
33 doesn't like mitt.  But he considers him to be the lesser of 2 evils.

Well hes all over the place with his opinions... People who dont stand by convictions are weak in my opinion. Thats just me, If he sucked 1 year ago, how is he all of the sudden the best thing since sliced bread and the leader of our country "lead from the front" in a swing state.

See.. there are 2 types of men. The stick to your guns no matter what, and the morphers and excuse makers. "but but ill vote for a coffee cup over obama" its simply a weak ass cop out to the kid. I mean grow a pair or shut the fuck up. Spare me with your built in excuses.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 09:17:12 AM »
Well hes all over the place with his opinions... People who dont stand by convictions are weak in my opinion. Thats just me, If he sucked 1 year ago, how is he all of the sudden the best thing since sliced bread and the leader of our country "lead from the front" in a swing state.

See.. there are 2 types of men. The stick to your guns no matter what, and the morphers and excuse makers. "but but ill vote for a coffee cup over obama" its simply a weak ass cop out to the kid. I mean grow a pair or shut the fuck up. Spare me with your built in excuses.

And obama is a man on convictions?   LOL!!!!!!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 09:19:48 AM »

If 33.... had any cujones he would have stuck with Ron Paul.

But no 33.... does what he is told the little lap dog that he is.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2012, 09:22:43 AM »
And obama is a man on convictions?   LOL!!!!!!

No.. not at all... never said he was. But im not talking about obama... im talking about your weak ass... the shit is almost sickening. Just 2 different backgrounds.

Im the son of a 3 tour nam Vet.. There is no gray area with my pop. And thats how i was raised. If this is what it is... this is what it is... There is no morphing. My pop would beat the hell out of me if he caught me acting like a sniveling little rat weasel.. Its just a different belief system... You have a stance. You keep it... If youre wrong.. you acknowledge it like a man... and you move on...

Just a different day... a different kind of "Male" had emerged.... and you are the epitome of "him".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2012, 09:23:25 AM »
If 33.... had any cujones he would have stuck with Ron Paul.

But no 33.... does what he is told the little lap dog that he is.

Ron Paul is not on the ballot 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 09:24:56 AM »

You obviously are so ignorant, uninformed, incompetent, and unaware of the Obama Doctrine as stated as being :  "Leading From Behind" that I was alluding to.   I guess I assumed you libs would have understoof the reference. 

I'll dumb it down for you next time.