Author Topic: Romney using his Tour Bus for hurricane relief in VA.  (Read 1280 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Romney using his Tour Bus for hurricane relief in VA.
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 09:33:05 AM »
You obviously are so ignorant, uninformed, incompetent, and unaware of the Obama Doctrine as stated as being :  "Leading From Behind" that I was alluding to.   I guess I assumed you libs would have understoof the reference. 
I'll dumb it down for you next time. 
Im not talking about any of that. Im talking about your grandstanding for a guy you hate last year... Where im from.. if you dont like the ways of someone.. you dont like them..

Like me. I liked Obama 4 years ago against McCain and Grizzly Spice. But i dont like how hes halfassed some things..
And i let it be known. Now i dont like romney because he has shown himself to be a split tounged liar who wont get into specifics about anything ..... so i just dont champion anyone.
but you on the other hand... "mitt sucks and is weak"..."Look how awesome mitt is.. he is giving money away, he is so smart, " Like i said.. its no fault of your own.. you werent raised to have strong convictions. You are perfect for todays world. You are the example of todays male. Me... i think i was born too late... its a different mentality.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 10:09:54 AM »
if you had to choose which man has had more consistent ideals over the years - it IS obama.

Granted, most of his ideals involve redistribution of wealth, greater govt control, less freedom, etc.   Not good things.

So I think we can agree while obama has been consistently liberal his entire career, Romney was a liberal governor (gun bill, romneycare), but now promises to be less liberal.

We're choosing the promise of less liberal (from romney, who delivered it but promises to stop it) - over Obama, who we KNOW is going to proudly be continually liberal.

Obama wins on consistency, Romney wins on the fact he's promising not to be liberal anymore.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 01:36:30 PM »
bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »
bump

Bump what.   Obama flip flopped on gay marriage, gitmo, tax hikes, health care, executive orders, signing statements, and on and on and on and on. 

Again  - because you are in the delusional cult of racial solidarity w ObaMUGABE you are clueless to the reality of what you support and voted for in 2008. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 01:40:22 PM »
Bump what.   Obama flip flopped on gay marriage, gitmo, tax hikes, health care, executive orders, signing statements, and on and on and on and on. 

Again  - because you are in the delusional cult of racial solidarity w ObaMUGABE you are clueless to the reality of what you support and voted for in 2008. 

Again.. I said Obama was a POS.. you are the one who shitted on romney 1 year ago and now youre his biggest dick sucker... and you dont have a problem with it... im not sure how you can look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a strong man...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 01:43:30 PM »
Again.. I said Obama was a POS.. you are the one who shitted on romney 1 year ago and now youre his biggest dick sucker... and you dont have a problem with it... im not sure how you can look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a strong man...

He is the only one who has a chance to oust obama right now - damn right i support him for the time being.