Author Topic: Seriously - Is Romney mildly retarded?  (Read 3780 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Seriously - Is Romney mildly retarded?
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2012, 11:11:11 PM »
Firstly, I would greatly appreciate it if when you quote me you not alter what I originally wrote (If you wish to alter Obama's name, do it in your own post). This is yet another example of your lack of integrity.

Now to the meat of my reply.  No I am not kidding. The post I was responding to spoke only to intelligence and not other personality traits, such as commonsense and leadership skills. Intelligence is commonly measured by one's IQ.

You are right in that Obama has not released his school transcripts. However, the fact that he graduated from Harvard Magna Cum Laude' indicates that his GPA was very high.

The Nobel Peace Prize 2009 was awarded to Barack H. Obama "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

If you have a problem with how the Noble Peace Prize recipient is determined take that up the committee who makes these awards. The committee responsible for selection consists of past Nobel Prize winners, academics, acclaimed authors, members of the academy and others.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and to express that opinion as you wish, however what's with all the periods in your reply? Are you intentionally trying to make yourself look dumb?

Please do not speak of integrity, I'm not the one voting for an accomplice to murder. Now, we don't know how Obama graduated nor do we know of his grades nor can't they either not locate or they will not release his thesis, same with his wife. We do know he got in through affirmative action which does not require an abnormally high GPA. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but what "extraordinary efforts" and since when do they give a one million dollar award based on "effort" especially since he hadn't been president for even 6mos?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 12:31:49 AM »
Romney is a smart guy, he just has no backbone and has changed his position on everything multiple times.

Actually, that's a sign of intelligence, considering voters don't seem to notice.

Are you suggesting a person's intelligence is derived from others stupidity?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 12:50:23 AM »
Please do not speak of integrity, I'm not the one voting for an accomplice to murder. Now, we don't know how Obama graduated nor do we know of his grades nor can't they either not locate or they will not release his thesis, same with his wife. We do know he got in through affirmative action which does not require an abnormally high GPA. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but what "extraordinary efforts" and since when do they give a one million dollar award based on "effort" especially since he hadn't been president for even 6mos?

I will speak about your intergrity as long as you continue to exhibit that you don't have any.

Barack Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School; such academic honors are only awarded to students in the top 10% of their class.

•Obama's IQ has been estimated anywhere from 110-165. He is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as editor, and later as president of the Harvard Law Review; which is an extremely prestigious position. Obama also taught at the University of Chicago for 12 years, a top-ranked university in the United States. However, these achievement-based estimates fail to account for the possibility that Obama was a beneficiary of affirmative action, which based on collegiate averages would lower his estimated IQ to the 115-120 range. [However, it should be noted that other than partisan claims, there is NO reliable evidence Obama was an affirmative action student, nor is there objective proof that his academic honors had anything to do with affirmative action.]

Obama's Nobel Prize money going to 10 charities
by Scott Wilson

Three months after receiving the Nobel Peace Prize, President Obama announced Thursday the charities that will benefit from his $1.4 million cash award.

In a statement issued by the White House, Obama said, "These organizations do extraordinary work in the United States and abroad helping students, veterans and countless others in need. I'm proud to support their work."

-Just wanted to make sure you didn't get away with misleading anyone with you outlandish insinuations. So yes the Nobel Peace Prize came with a $1.4 million cash award which President Obama gave away.

If you don't agree with the Nobel Prize committee's choices of recipients, that's your prerogative. However, I doubt you have the expertise or position to decide who should win a Nobel Prize and who should not. All you have is your opinion which is based on what? What or who you like or don't like? Brilliant!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 04:02:31 AM »
must suck to know your the bitch of a country full of unintelligent capitalist eh?

I dont think he cares the living standard is way higher in Canada

I think he fells sorry for the average american honestly

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 04:40:20 AM »

i don't feel sorry for you

you've earned the hell that you live in

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 05:58:39 AM »
My wife and I lived in Williams Lake B.C. many years ago, during our hippie days. We had planned to homestead with another couple. We mostly enjoyed our short stay there, but returned to the U.S. because it was so difficult to find steady work. Most of the work was seasonal and very scarce.

I remember meeting this family, the Pinchbecks. They had nine children and lived in a two room cabin with no running water. They drove a brand new, expensive car. They were nice enough people, but not what I would think of as being particularly bright. Do Canadians still get paid for having children?

Perhaps we were the dumb Americans. We rented a small two bedroom house with running water and oil heat. Some of our new Canadian friends would come over for a visit and a shower, since they didn't have those facilities. Should we have turned them away?

Each morning, regardless of the weather or temperature, there would be many native Canadian Indians lying about in downtown Williams Lake parking lots. They were sleeping off the previous night's binge. Sometimes they would die from exposure, since it gets as cold as -40 degrees in the winter in Williams Lake.

Many of the children in Williams Lake had really bad teeth. When I asked about this, I was told that the government provides dentures so why bother taking care of your teeth.

Some folks who owned large parcels of land worried about losing it to the government because of the high inheritance tax there. Has this changed?

There was a lot of prejudice in Williams Lake, B.C. against East Indians who were significant part of the population there. They also owned many of the small businesses. It seemed like they were doing better than a lot of native Canadians.

Do you Canadians still say, "God save the Queen" as you did when we lived there?

jesus, where the fuck did you live? I have been all over canada and have never seen something like that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 08:41:08 AM »

While the cost of living may be higher in some parts of Canada then it is in the United States, the standard of living is not when measured by GDP (gross domestic product). GDP is the most common measure for a countries standard of living. As you will see from the graph I pasted below, Canada is doing well, second only to the U.S.

A higher standard of living means a higher quality and quantity of goods and services available to individuals and to society, contributing to material well-being. The gross domestic product per person (GDP per capita) is often used as a measure of the standard of living. An increase in GDP is associated with greater material well-being and thus with a higher standard of living.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 08:49:22 AM »
Yes on average but thats because the US is a rich country.

The individual European will have traveled a lot more than the average American, will enjoy longer holidays etc..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 08:51:05 AM »
jesus, where the fuck did you live? I have been all over canada and have never seen something like that.

If you read the first sentence in my post, you will know where we lived. However, it was quite a long time ago when we lived in Williams Lake, B.C. It is possible that things have changed since then. I have not been back, so I honestly don't know how it is there today.

Here is a link to the Williams Lake webpage: http://www.williamslake.ca/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 08:51:13 AM »
According to you ignorant leftists

Obama - JD Harvard - BRILLIANT

Romney - JD/MBA Harvard - MORON 

Is that right? 

BUMP

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 08:57:55 AM »
If you read the first sentence in my post, you will know where we lived. However, it was quite a long time ago when we lived in Williams Lake, B.C. It is possible that things have changed since then. I have not been back, so I honestly don't know how it is there today.

Here is a link to the Williams Lake webpage: http://www.williamslake.ca/

I was kinda being hyperbole, I read your post mate. The house I purchased years ago was a 3000sq 300k home, it is now worth close to 700k. My region in Canada is now becoming very prosperous, but we have high amounts of energy sources, natural resources.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 09:08:47 AM »
Yes on average but thats because the US is a rich country.

The individual European will have traveled a lot more than the average American, will enjoy longer holidays etc..

My son, his wife and their children live in a small village in Bavaria, GR. Our son has lived there for over 25 years. His wife was born there as were our grandchildren. My aunt who is French and uncle live in La Fat, France, which is a small town several hours south of Paris. My cousin lives in Denmark and works for Green Peace.  Another cousin lives in Germany. All these relatives are doing quite well and have good lives. We visit our family fairly often. My relatives all do pretty well.

It is my experience that you are correct in that many Europeans travel more and enjoy longer holidays. My son and his family often go to Greece for vacation. Remember though, European countries are much smaller than the U.S. Traveling from one country to another is much like us traveling from one state to another. The long vacations (usually 30 days) are probably the result of their culture and these countries having more socialized governments then the U.S.  Bill Maher tackled the issue of paid vacation days, which is mandated by law in just about every other industrialized country.  Except ours.  Why is that?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 09:13:07 AM »
BUMP

I cannot speak for the other folks here, but I never posted that Romney was unintelligent. Without a doubt, he is no slacker. President Obama is not a slacker either. Both men are educated and have achieved a lot in their lives so far. Don't you suspect if that were not the case and one of them was actually a moron, the race for the Presidency wouldn't be as close as it is?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2012, 09:13:28 AM »
Define "smart". So far Obama and Carter have proven to be the dumbest of all.
Based on what.. your opinion?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2012, 09:18:25 AM »
My son, his wife and their children live in a small village in Bavaria, GR. Our son has lived there for over 25 years. His wife was born there as were our grandchildren. My aunt who is French and uncle live in La Fat, France, which is a small town several hours south of Paris. My cousin lives in Denmark and works for Green Peace.  Another cousin lives in Germany. All these relatives are doing quite well and have good lives. We visit our family fairly often. My relatives all do pretty well.

It is my experience that you are correct in that many Europeans travel more and enjoy longer holidays. My son and his family often go to Greece for vacation. Remember though, European countries are much smaller than the U.S. Traveling from one country to another is much like us traveling from one state to another. The long vacations (usually 30 days) are probably the result of their culture and these countries having more socialized governments then the U.S.  Bill Maher tackled the issue of paid vacation days, which is mandated by law in just about every other industrialized country.  Except ours.  Why is that?

No idea.
When i have traveled in the US people i run into usually envy Europeans because of the holidays and the fact we can travel a lot more. Nice people all of them. Love the US no doubt. Hope to come back soon no matter who is president :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2012, 09:29:54 AM »
I was kinda being hyperbole, I read your post mate. The house I purchased years ago was a 3000sq 300k home, it is now worth close to 700k. My region in Canada is now becoming very prosperous, but we have high amounts of energy sources, natural resources.

As you will see from the photo of Williams Lake, it is beautiful country there. I suspect housing is a lot more expensive in some parts of Canada then it is some cities in the U.S. Hopefully, wages are keeping up with the high price of real estate there.

For example, my home is also 3,000 sq. ft. I live in West Linn, OR. where the median family income is $83,252.  49.7% of the workforce is in professional sector. The median home price is just under $600,000. My home is valued at right around $400,000 today. This is down about $150,000 from 2007 before the bottom fell out of the real estate market. By comparison, I suspect a similar property in Canada would be more expensive.

Everything you need to know about Canada’s housing ‘bubble’

Oct 24, 2012 Mamta Badkar financialpost.com

Canada avoided many of the mistakes that the U.S. made in its housing market.

Banking regulations and lending standards have been much tighter, and that has prevented prices from getting completely out of control.

However, top economists including Robert Shiller and David Rosenberg are increasingly sounding alarms that the Canadian housing market is the next bubble and its about to burst.

Canadian home prices are up nearly 100% since 2000, according to Euro Pacific Capital. And there are other characteristics that do bear some striking resemblance to America’s housing boom-bust story. Moreover, this comes at a time when the nation’s economic outlook has become uncertain.

We put together a guide to Canada’s housing debacle on a national scale, and focused on Vancouver and Toronto in particular where homes have become increasingly unaffordable.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2012, 09:51:40 AM »
According to you ignorant leftists

Obama - JD Harvard - BRILLIANT

Romney - JD/MBA Harvard - MORON 

Is that right? 

Romney - Harvard cause his dad got him in due to being a powerful Governor/ powerful CEO

Obama- Went to 2 different schools before he was accepted.

Im not voting for either, but Romney is exactly what disgusts me with American politics.  A prive white kid born into wealth, best private schools casue daddy paid for it, given everything in life and wants to control everyone casue hes bored with his wealth.  And hes a fucking MORMON

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2012, 09:54:31 AM »
Romney - Harvard cause his dad got him in due to being a powerful Governor/ powerful CEO

Obama- Went to 2 different schools before he was accepted.

Im not voting for either, but Romney is exactly what disgusts me with American politics.  A prive white kid born into wealth, best private schools casue daddy paid for it, given everything in life and wants to control everyone casue hes bored with his wealth.  And hes a fucking MORMON

The only reason why Obama got in was through affirmative action. You have to have a particularly high GPA through affirmative action even for Harvard.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2012, 10:25:26 AM »
The only reason why Obama got in was through affirmative action. You have to have a particularly high GPA through affirmative action even for Harvard.

proof?

I almost want romney to win to see the calamity that will ensue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2012, 10:29:52 AM »
proof?

I almost want romney to win to see the calamity that will ensue.

Obama admitted he cant do math beyond 7th grade level.  He wont release his records and had ghost writers do all his work for him. 

Only a delusional brain dead choomer believes he is the brilliant messiah. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2012, 10:32:48 AM »
Obama admitted he cant do math beyond 7th grade level.  He wont release his records and had ghost writers do all his work for him. 

Only a delusional brain dead choomer believes he is the brilliant messiah. 

I keep thinking you are a troll with your inane comments, but there's to much conviction on your part to be just a troll. I don't know, something isn't quite right with you, are you disabled in any manner?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2012, 10:36:59 AM »

I keep thinking you are a troll with your inane comments, but there's to much conviction on your part to be just a troll. I don't know, something isn't quite right with you, are you disabled in any manner?

i loled

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2012, 10:38:54 AM »
i loled

PPPPPPPPPaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2012, 10:46:26 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2012, 12:12:38 PM »

Barack Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School; such academic honors are only awarded to students in the top 10% of their class.

•Obama's IQ has been estimated anywhere from 110-165. He is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as editor, and later as president of the Harvard Law Review; which is an extremely prestigious position. Obama also taught at the University of Chicago for 12 years, a top-ranked university in the United States. However, these achievement-based estimates fail to account for the possibility that Obama was a beneficiary of affirmative action, which based on collegiate averages would lower his estimated IQ to the 115-120 range. [However, it should be noted that other than partisan claims, there is NO reliable evidence Obama was an affirmative action student, nor is there objective proof that his academic honors had anything to do with affirmative action.]