Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 21, 2014, 02:43:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I want Romney to win :)  (Read 544 times)
Busted
Getbig IV

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER

« on: October 28, 2012, 09:51:30 PM »

Because I'm fucking rich  Grin Anyone who votes for him and isn't a millionaire, thanks in advance. I will buy more European clothes, watches, Cars and more electronics from Asia Smiley

Report to moderator   Logged
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

He won by a "landslide" lol

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 09:53:38 PM »

Because I'm fucking rich  Grin Anyone who votes for him and isn't a millionaire, thanks in advance. I will buy more European clothes, watches, Cars and more electronics from Asia Smiley

Sure you are. All multi million airs post on get big and brag about their wealth Roll Eyes
Busted
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 09:59:09 PM »

Coach my watch on my wrist right now costs more than your family's cars.  I could take a pic and post it if i knew how to post pictures. (someone would have to teach me how to post pics)  Its a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak offshore edition.... Ill even write "go fuck yourself poor coach" underneath it Wink

Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 10:09:15 PM »

Coach my watch on my wrist right now costs more than your family's cars.  I could take a pic and post it if i knew how to post pictures. (someone would have to teach me how to post pics)  Its a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak offshore edition.... Ill even write "go fuck yourself poor coach" underneath it Wink

Of course you do. I have a $36k Roger Dubuis but who FUCKING cares.
Busted
Getbig IV

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 11:34:55 PM »

Coach... Your a personal trainer who works out of a storage shed. Difference between you and I, I am a millionaire, you train millionaires kids. I come on this site when I have some down time to kill every couple weeks or months. You are on it ALL DAY EVERY DAY something a TRULY busy person doesn't have time for Wink Sometimes people become delusional when they work with rich people and think what their clients have is what they have. Im sure one of your clients parents have a nice watch, you don't. Back to reality buddy.. Wink Just in case you haven't noticed, lots of people on this site are in the "training business",  We all know how much trainers make.  Kiss

Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 11:47:22 PM »

Coach... Your a personal trainer who works out of a storage shed. Difference between you and I, I am a millionaire, you train millionaires kids. I come on this site when I have some down time to kill every couple weeks or months. You are on it ALL DAY EVERY DAY something a TRULY busy person doesn't have time for Wink Sometimes people become delusional when they work with rich people and think what their clients have is what they have. Im sure one of your clients parents have a nice watch, you don't. Back to reality buddy.. Wink Just in case you haven't noticed, lots of people on this site are in the "training business",  We all know how much trainers make.  Kiss

Yes, but not all pull in 35-40k per mo. See the difference?
magikusar
Time Out
Getbig IV

Team Ayn Rand

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 10:34:16 AM »

amen brother

uh why is this on V not politics?

weird

magikusar
Time Out
Getbig IV

Team Ayn Rand

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 03:20:17 AM »

Yes, but not all pull in 35-40k per mo. See the difference?

holy shit hats of if coach makes half that

I know a guy in los angeles with lee labrada body who has few clients here n there at golds, makes shit.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!