Author Topic: how big are your arms? - Getbiggers ranked by their arm measurements! 81 so far!  (Read 139535 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Yes, in fact I take it while I diet but not for water loss, but to suppress my hunger cause I go crazy on no carbs, but while taking it when you wake up in the morning you are bone dry, in fact your morning piss is 3 min long.

If you take it and do not drink water you can easily lose 5-7lb in one day but it is not ideal for the day before the show, although it would work as a diuretic, you will not be able to carb load cause it will suppress hunger to much and we all know you need 1000 grams of carbs at least the Friday before the show, it would be to hard using this. I just take a lasix Friday morning, one at night and one sat morning, I have no problem with lasix flattening me out, but others might.

Interesting stuff bro, I tried it before for a few days and it did dry me out but i always thought that it wasn't really comparable to legit script diuretics based on what people said, probably a lot safer though.
Trans Milkshake.