Author Topic: Romney and Jeep  (Read 3182 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Romney and Jeep
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 01:46:51 PM »
what does this have to do with Romneys false claim about all production being moved to China?

It's a bookend.

It involves Jeep, location and production.

Not moving to China, not yet at least, but production of Jeeps will be beginning in Italy sometime in the future.

Romney was wrong about China and this story gives us the real deal.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 01:59:13 PM »
It's a bookend.

It involves Jeep, location and production.
Not moving to China, not yet at least, but production of Jeeps will be beginning in Italy sometime in the future.

Romney was wrong about China and this story gives us the real deal.

yep, but other than being about Jeep it has nothing to do with Romneys lie and provides him no shelter

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 02:06:06 PM »
yep, but other than being about Jeep it has nothing to do with Romneys lie and provides him no shelter

Didn't say that it did.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 03:44:09 PM »
It was the biggest recession since the great depression, what about that is missing upon you? Of course the economy is going to be in the shitter, however, he has it going in the right direction. What the issue is, is simply the rate of growth is it to slow, to be expected or rapid? I would venture it is as expected-to slow.

now your going say bush saved the auto-industry, oh jesus, anything but to give credit to Obama right? this is the problem, I can admit his faults as I don't care about the party system, I can see how batshit crazy romney is and ryan in particular, yet you defend them like it's a game, earning points.
LOL did bush start tarp? The smart move would have been to let the companies go into bankruptcy and come out leaner and out from under the crushing labor unions but you probably only see what you want to see. I wasnt in favor of bush proping up the auto industry and I wasnt in favor or obama doing it but lets not revise history you moron...BUSH STARTED TARP!!!

by what measure do you think the economy is better then 4 years ago?

obamas policies have strangled the economy not helped stimulate it.

You think adding costs to business operations and uncertainty to costs is helping business?

You think toying with tax hikes making it harder for businesses to project future costs is helping business?

go back to philosophy broham you are in over your head.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 03:46:06 PM »
LOL did bush start tarp? The smart move would have been to let the companies go into bankruptcy and come out leaner and out from under the crushing labor unions but you probably only see what you want to see. I wasnt in favor of bush proping up the auto industry and I wasnt in favor or obama doing it but lets not revise history you moron...BUSH STARTED TARP!!!

You think adding costs to business operations and uncertainty to costs is helping business?

You think toying with tax hikes making it harder for businesses to project future costs is helping business?

You are out to lunch, go drink some more Tomy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 03:47:58 PM »
You are out to lunch, go drink some more Tomy.
brilliant rebuttle, Ill give you some time to google some liberal talking points.

who started tarp?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 04:50:47 PM »

This is a little thing we here at Getbig like to call the "thread title".
G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 04:56:07 PM »
This is a little thing we here at Getbig like to call the "thread title".
hahah it pleases me that you spent the time to do that, I now see why you troll as much as you do ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2012, 04:19:18 AM »
brilliant rebuttle, Ill give you some time to google some liberal talking points.

who started tarp?

Tomy, you are a delusional angry little man.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2012, 04:22:01 AM »

So Bush was a bigger spender than Obama. You like big spending? Not very conservative