Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 26, 2014, 10:46:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here shaves his penis-balls-scrotum-ass?  (Read 10262 times)
Moen
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2012, 02:41:32 PM »

Busting over a face is even better bro  Wink
Report to moderator   Logged
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2012, 05:42:07 PM »

I have no use for a man who doesn't give good service.  Lips sealed
pedro01
Getbig V

Hello Hunior

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2012, 09:56:05 PM »

i dont really care blowjobs are really awesome but after a while you dont think about it much as long as u bust in the vagina it feels good

Beaten into sexual submission. Ouch.
GoneAway
Getbig V

Thankyou, GetBig. Time to move on at 5000.

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2012, 04:47:42 AM »

i guess so Undecided

at least she cooks, cleans and found my signatured coleman pic somewhere and hung it on the wall in the bedroom (wait a minute...)

Do you think she masturbates to the Ronnie pic when you're not around?
pedro01
Getbig V

Hello Hunior

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2012, 08:46:13 AM »

i guess so Undecided

at least she cooks, cleans and found my signatured coleman pic somewhere and hung it on the wall in the bedroom (wait a minute...)

Not sure how cooking & cleaning comes into it. Are you suggesting that clean plates >  sucked dick?

She probably dreams of Ronnie shoving his big black cock down her throat straight after deadlifts & cardio.
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2012, 04:11:45 PM »

I trim with a beard trimmer. Too scared to go full shave. My buddy told me he razors his balls. No way.
GoneAway
Getbig V

Thankyou, GetBig. Time to move on at 5000.

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2012, 08:08:51 PM »

From a healt pov, it's dangerous to have cuts around that area if you're sexually active. Trimming is a safer option as it doesn't cut the skin, just the hairs. It goes to show how fucked up most women are that they would hurt themselves, rip hairs out, bleed etc via waxing, just to get a "bikini line" look to that area. It's simply not what mother nature intended to happen...
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2012, 06:50:20 PM »

From a healt pov, it's dangerous to have cuts around that area if you're sexually active. Trimming is a safer option as it doesn't cut the skin, just the hairs. It goes to show how fucked up most women are that they would hurt themselves, rip hairs out, bleed etc via waxing, just to get a "bikini line" look to that area. It's simply not what mother nature intended to happen...

Picking up on this... guys who shave their scrotum should not get head or oral service on the same day.  Using a razor does give (micro) cuts to the skin even if you can't feel them.  If you know you're gonna play on Saturday do your shaving on Thursday or Friday.  This gives your skin time to fully recover.  You'll still be plenty smooth to enjoy the sensation while also being safe... just in case.
Moen
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2012, 04:31:14 AM »

Not sure how cooking & cleaning comes into it. Are you suggesting that clean plates >  sucked dick?

She probably dreams of Ronnie shoving his big black cock down her throat straight after deadlifts & cardio.

Cheesy
Moen
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2012, 04:33:22 AM »

I trim with a beard trimmer. Too scared to go full shave. My buddy told me he razors his balls. No way.

Check out the thread by dj181 in the G&O, on page 3 or 4, I posted a short review on a bodygroom by Philips. It will work much better than your beard trimmer and you safely do your balls with it  Cool
Moen
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2012, 04:37:34 AM »

Picking up on this... guys who shave their scrotum should not get head or oral service on the same day.  Using a razor does give (micro) cuts to the skin even if you can't feel them.  If you know you're gonna play on Saturday do your shaving on Thursday or Friday.  This gives your skin time to fully recover.  You'll still be plenty smooth to enjoy the sensation while also being safe... just in case.

I only rarely use a razor these days, I use this puppy:

It shaves everything smooth without the skin damage of a razor  Cool
magikusar
Time Out
Getbig IV

Team Ayn Rand

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2012, 11:28:39 PM »

nads of course

once you shave them, like pits, you feel like gorilla letn em grow wild

bic but u got stretch the nut skin into a nice flat plane for the the bic

I alwyas stick down to butt to get butt ass fur to balls, thats awkward, since I cnt shave my hole, I get lil tickler hairs poking back from lower don where bic wont go

maybe one day ill go brazilian

I should have everything lazerd
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2012, 12:22:27 AM »

Being fairly hairy everywhere, I groom my crotch area as well as my back, chest and an just about everywhere there is body hair. For me shaving my balls in the shower with a razor works best. I usually do this about once a week. The hair is soft enough that it doesn't itch when I grows out. I heard that shaving dry, using Baby Powder as a lubricant works, so I tried it and it was OK too. Shaving in the shower is less clean up though.

As for pleasing my lady, my wife likes me hairy. She is kind of old fashioned in this respect. So clearly, I groom for myself and not to please someone else.

usmcdevildoc
Getbig II

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2012, 05:39:38 AM »

strictly hetro speaking.
getting freshly shaved balls licked is freaking awesome

Getting your balls and asshole licked while your getting a blow job by 3 women after a heavy workout is even more awesome.
NO HOMO
Lift, fuck, make money
DOC
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!