Author Topic: George Lucas sells Lucasfilm to Disney for $4 BILLION  (Read 4911 times)

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
Re: George Lucas sells Lucasfilm to Disney for $4 BILLION
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2012, 10:01:05 AM »
Not worth it. Lucas shat on the franchise with these last three prequels and his mindless additions of effects to the ORIGINAL episodes.
Fans of the originals like me no longer care and youngsters Give No Fucks about Star Wars.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2012, 11:11:25 AM »
Not worth it. Lucas shat on the franchise with these last three prequels and his mindless additions of effects to the ORIGINAL episodes.
Fans of the originals like me no longer care and youngsters Give No Fucks about Star Wars.

Did you not read that it has lead toy sales for the last 6-7 years?  they will make it all back from merchandise alone.

I'm pretty sure they will create a Star Wars world at the disney parks now.  Maybe even a whole seperate Star Wars park like they did with Harry Potter World

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2012, 11:27:34 AM »

None of them grabbed me at all.  Never even made it all the way through one of them & can't even remember which one.  Tbh I though Jedi was weak as hell too.  Ewoks?  Even Disney can't out-Disney that.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2012, 02:05:43 PM »
  ESB

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2012, 02:40:39 PM »
  ESB

My personal favorite and a legitimately good film.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2012, 03:07:08 PM »
:)