Author Topic: What do you guys think of the ideas of sites like "stormfront" ?  (Read 10744 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: What do you guys think of the ideas of sites like "stormfront" ?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 08:25:59 AM »
Because they are milking it.  Whatever gets them what they want most effectively. Whatever makes them feel good - true or not. It's sort of  like in Australia - if you are one eighth Aborigine you call yourself an Aborigine - it gives you lots of social perks.
Then why do Jews often refer to themselves as ethnically Jewish? On Wikipedia you will find this quite often. And Wikipedia is owned by a jew. Here is an example of the scumbag that gave Michael Vick a $100 million contract while still sitting in prison for torturing dogs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Lurie

In 1992, Lurie married Lori Cristina Weiss in Gstaad, Switzerland. They had two children: a son and a daughter. Weiss was born in Mexico City and has dual citizenship in Mexico and the United States. She speaks three languages fluently: Spanish, French (her mother's native tongue), and English; she also speaks passable German and Italian. She is ethnically Jewish but was raised non-religious. She feels closest to Buddhism. The Luries celebrate Passover and exchange presents with their children on Christmas. She was instrumental in changing the Eagles' colors from the traditional kelly green and recreating the logo.[3] In 2012, the couple announced that they were divorcing.[4]

Another example:

Mike Wallace: Black history month you find ridiculous. Why?
Morgan Freeman: You’re going to relegate my history to a month?
Mike Wallace: Oh, c’mon.
Morgan Freeman: What do you do with yours? Which month is white history month? Well, c’mon, tell me.
Mike Wallace: I’m Jewish.
Morgan Freeman: OK, which month is Jewish history month?
Mike Wallace: There isn’t one.
Morgan Freeman: Oh, oh. Why not? Do you want one?
Mike Wallace:No.
Morgan Freeman: No, I don’t either. I don’t want a black history month. Black history is American history.
Mike Wallace: How we gonna get rid of racism until…
Morgan Freeman: Stop talking about it. I’m going to stop calling you a white man. And I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman.

Jews to consider themselves a race.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2012, 08:38:04 AM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2012, 09:03:47 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2012, 10:08:42 AM »
I agree with somethings they say and not with others..

But damn those guys are really passionate about hating on something they call "race traitors" which is someone who sees someone out of their race. I dont know I like girls of other races though, i am seeing this Ethiopian girl who is I find attractive, good skin and small features, hnng though i see what would happen if i was to say make a family with someone of different race

What does getbig think ? stick to your own race or try something new ?

Sites like that are flooded with COINTELPRO. It's an information gathering site imop.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2012, 10:13:07 AM »
Just spent a little quality time on Stormfront out of curiosity. From my brief period time on the site I've determined that it is filled with a lot of poor paranoid white males looking for a daddy figure to give them a a simple explanation as to why the country is going down the crapper.   I can't imagine any of the members making any headway in advancing their agenda because they lack the education and know how-all anger but no plan. It might help their cause if instead of despising the Jews they emulated them.  Say what you will about Jews but for the most part they've got their shit together.  
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2012, 10:40:39 AM »
Just spent a little quality time on Stormfront out of curiosity. From my brief period time on the site I've determined that it is filled with a lot of poor paranoid white males looking for a daddy figure to give them a a simple explanation as to why the country is going down the crapper.   I can't imagine any of the members making any headway in advancing their agenda because they lack the education and know how-all anger but no plan. It might help their cause if instead of despising the Jews they emulated them.  Say what you will about Jews but for the most part they've got their shit together.  
Except when it comes to banking. Then they resort to printing money and destroying the currency.

Fact is Jews are liberal by nature and promote policies which end up being bad news for the white race. If you look at the Western World and modern human inventions and civilizations the white race was primarily responsible for it all.

Now that Jews are doing their very best to change the west into a multicult cess pool is it any surprise that it is becoming third world? Was it a good thing? The old third world will still be there. But now the West will join them and look like the third world. Is that progress??? That is loss of diversity.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2012, 01:06:15 PM »
Except when it comes to banking. Then they resort to printing money and destroying the currency.

Fact is Jews are liberal by nature and promote policies which end up being bad news for the white race. If you look at the Western World and modern human inventions and civilizations the white race was primarily responsible for it all.

Now that Jews are doing their very best to change the west into a multicult cess pool is it any surprise that it is becoming third world? Was it a good thing? The old third world will still be there. But now the West will join them and look like the third world. Is that progress??? That is loss of diversity.

Even if I did believe all the Jewish conspiracy stuff I can't be a part of the master race.  First, im not an Aryann but a celt. Secondly, I have an biracial son(back/white)from a previous relationship .  I've grown attached to the boy and it would be a bummer if he was exterminated.
A

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2012, 03:59:47 PM »
Even if I did believe all the Jewish conspiracy stuff I can't be a part of the master race.  First, im not an Aryann but a celt. Secondly, I have an biracial son(back/white)from a previous relationship .  I've grown attached to the boy and it would be a bummer if he was exterminated.

People should have the right of free association. People that want to live amongst other races should have the right to do so, however people that want to keep their neighborhoods white or live amongst their own ethnic group should be able to do the same. The problem is, the government has been engaging in social engineering since the 60s and many lower middle class and middle class whites will not have a choice.

The upper middle class and the elite will probably always be Anglo and Anglo-Jewish with a few gooks thrown in (short white guys with their dragon lady wives).

And most people lack the ability to kill or "exterminate" someone. It's empty talk.
T

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2012, 04:42:44 PM »
it is well known that stormfront is run by blacks in association with jews (or vice versa), so as to portray white people as total retards

it is a hate site against white people and should be shut down because of that.

if it was a site ridiculing non white people there would be a huge up cry from the mainstream media. As it stands these jews and ne gros can get away with such provocation. because the world is loaded against us hard working, church going, tax paying white folks