Author Topic: Extreme Cheapskates-this girl saved 200 000$ in 4years and bought an appartament  (Read 8881 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III

hahahah yea this is extreme but imagine people saying crisis time no money for this for that...actually you can save a lot of money if you plan every dime you are going to spend

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
she must have quite a wonderful life.

For once, you didn't create a shitty topic CREALMADRID.  ;)

JasonH

• Getbig V
"Crealmadrid" is obsessed with finances.

Maybe he can tell us a bit about his own?

mik1111

• Getbig III
LOL

this is why i fear chinese, they're fucked in the head.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
i bet she would lick her ass clean if she could reach it - that would save the soap - she should work on her flexibility

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
i bet she would lick her ass clean if she could reach it - that would save the soap - she should work on her flexibility

:D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
I hate people like this, I really do. Asians are very bad for being extremely cheap, like this one Japanese guy I worked with wouldn't even eat all day at work but a bar of chocolate from the vending machine over the course of the whole day.

But maybe I could learn something from her...last weekend in Dublin my hotel was 100 euros a night (300 for Fri/sat/sun) and then I spent 600-700 on boozing/food over those 3 days. That's 1000 euros or nearly 1300 dollars. But I ain't gonna stop buying bogroll/toilet paper you disgusting slut.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I hate people like this, I really do. Asians are very bad for being extremely cheap, like this one Japanese guy I worked with wouldn't even eat all day at work but a bar of chocolate from the vending machine over the course of the whole day.

But maybe I could learn something from her...last weekend in Dublin my hotel was 100 euros a night (300 for Fri/sat/sun) and then I spent 600-700 on boozing/food over those 3 days. That's 1000 euros or nearly 1300 dollars. But I ain't gonna stop buying bogroll/toilet paper you disgusting slut.

Hahaha great post

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
these are the people who dont give anybody a drink in a bar too but do accept other peoples drinks.

i really hate greedy people, usually people who are do have money and people who are very generous doesnt have.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
ha, don`t do laundry. be prepared.

time under tension

BigCyp

• Getbig V
these are the people who dont give anybody a drink in a bar too but do accept other peoples drinks.

i really hate greedy people, usually people who are do have money and people who are very generous doesnt have.

I'd buy you 10 drinks Marcel.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
I knew she wasn't hot before I clicked
"

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

hahahah yea this is extreme but imagine people saying crisis time no money for this for that...actually you can save a lot of money if you plan every dime you are going to spend

50k a year? how much does she make after taxes? did she live at moms?  sounds like she had external support

I am like this.  If you trend trade and make 10% a year compounding things get even better.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Plane of 200 Chinese went down the other week over Madrid. Broke my heart it did. 6 empty seats.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I bet that women has the hairiest poon you've ever seen.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
lol at "extreme cheapskates"  All Chinese are cheap ass mutherfuckers.  They spend their money on BMWs and Merceded and nice houses but then nickel and dime you to death on everything else.

irishdave

• Getbig V
lol at "extreme cheapskates"  All Chinese are cheap ass mutherfuckers.  They spend their money on BMWs and Merceded and nice houses but then nickel and dime you to death on everything else.

They're unreal. Only people who I've seen worse than the Dutch.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
I got a working colleague who's just like that. Complete sociopath, doesn't spend one dime on anything, doesn't make bad money but lives in a shitty social flat, always goes showering at work to save money, never goes out, has no car, no dog, no motorcycle, running around in the same shitty clothes all year etc. etc. He doesn't even have a fridge at home. Spends about 3-5 Euros per day on food and that's it.

But dude is mid-twenties and rumors are he has a six-figure sum on his account meanwhile. Don't judge people, you don't know their motifs. Maybe they have huge plans for the future.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

It's easy to make money if you have a vagina so,,,,

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The worst thing about Chinese is that they are always returning things.  I fucking hate being stuck in line a store behind a chinese person.  They never buy shit but then they get up to the cash then start pulling shit out of their large purse that they want to return with a reciept.  I tend to think they buy real name brands and try to return the knockoff version to the store.  They are so fucking painful

irishdave

• Getbig V
The worst thing about Chinese is that they are always returning things.  I fucking hate being stuck in line a store behind a chinese person.  They never buy shit but then they get up to the cash then start pulling shit out of their large purse that they want to return with a reciept.  I tend to think they buy real name brands and try to return the knockoff version to the store.  They are so fucking painful

Painful is the word, I find it excruciating to see people who have a good salary penny-pinching at every corner. If I sit in the Irish bar in Holland some weekends having a few pints with the lads and there's football on, say Inter Milan/Real Madrid or one of those European sides are playing we usually get a few Spanish 20 something's in. They come in a group of 4 and sit down and order a coke and one of them sips it. Sometimes they'll order a beer and two of them will sip on the same pint for the duration of a game. If you're lucky they'll buy a 2nd one between them. The owner jokes that he might as well give them 4 straws with each pint. It annoys me so much that if it was my bar I'd fucking kick them out.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Lot of anger towards people with discipline in this thread.

Tito24

• Getbig V

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Nothing wrong with being frugal and saving money, but she's definitely extreme. 

Probably rolls Won-Tons after she wipes her ass... ewwww.

She should have bought silver or gold with the 200K instead.

Tito24

• Getbig V
id love to fuck her with a knife