Author Topic: Bikini / Fitness cycles or fat burners ???  (Read 14828 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Re: Bikini / Fitness cycles or fat burners ???
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2012, 09:40:02 AM »
I know you guys don't believe this. But we are doing strict keto Monday to Friday. And weekends we carb up a bit but we never binge and eat ourselves into a fucking coma.

I've been to a few people where I live and they also can't explain it.

Her thyroid may still be an issue. Her TSH may have tested normal levels but what I've been thinking is your body releases mainly T4 and then some of it converts in the liver to T3.

I've read that some people don't efficiently convert the T4 into T3 and this can still cause a slow metabolism.

You guys won't believe me but I know what my GF does and what she does not do, and I KNOW she does not cheat unless I say she can. And that's ONLY Saturday and Sunday and like I've stated we don't go crazy on food.

And I'm telling you both cheat days combined won't even equal over 4000 calories.

That's why I'm resorting to something like T3 because we are strict on keto, we are training our ass off, we are doing everything possible, but yet she doesn't seem to lose weight?

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2012, 09:47:16 AM »
If her calories were for instance 2100 calories a day to maintain her weight and now she eats 1200 calories a day for fat loss. That's already a 900 calorie deficit.

So let's say normally she would eat 14700 calories for the entire week. Now she eats only 1200x5 + the 4000 calories over the weekend. That would equal 10000 calories resulting in a 4700 calorie deficit over a week. That's 1 and a third LBS of weight loss theoretically WITHOUT any weigh training and cardio. So let's say she burns another 500 calories with exercise 3x a week. That's would equal an additional 1500 calorie deficit resulting in a 6200 calorie deficit over a week. Which is almost a 2 lb weight loss.

And it doesn't happen??

So what gives??

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2012, 10:30:53 AM »
but, how fat or lean was this girl before the diet?

nah i never helped get a female into shape, but i know what the fitness competitors in my gym do , same for female bodybuilders.

why wouldnt the same thing that works for men not work on them? ???

Before the diet, not fat by regular standards and lost about 10 pounds in 10 weeks.

I'm just saying there is no need for drugs to get lean (for a normal/healthy person)...but if she really has a thyroid issue maybe she should be on them as prescribed by a doctor.

animal, have you ever checked the garbage cans to see if there are ice cream bar wrappers or anything in there?  Seriously...she could be cheating...or like you say could have thyroid or other issues.  But you may want to check out her car and garbage cans sporadically...just to check.
R

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 10:59:29 AM »
Before the diet, not fat by regular standards and lost about 10 pounds in 10 weeks.

I'm just saying there is no need for drugs to get lean (for a normal/healthy person)...but if she really has a thyroid issue maybe she should be on them as prescribed by a doctor.

animal, have you ever checked the garbage cans to see if there are ice cream bar wrappers or anything in there?  Seriously...she could be cheating...or like you say could have thyroid or other issues.  But you may want to check out her car and garbage cans sporadically...just to check.

Yes I check the garbage and there's nothing. I know she wouldn't hide anything from me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2012, 11:04:59 AM »

Examples below:

Lawdy....I really need to cut back on the test!!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2012, 12:03:41 PM »
Yes I check the garbage and there's nothing. I know she wouldn't hide anything from me.

The glove box of the car? Bet there's a snickers in there :D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2012, 12:21:09 PM »
Regardless of drugs they use, I know a few bikini competitors, some local here, some I speak to over the internet only, but all of them eat basically nothing for weeks on end.

I'm talking about 1 small chicken breast with a salad (no nuts or oils in the salad!) 5-6 times a day.

Basically a protein fast at around 1000 kcals/day or less for 8-16 weeks.

Sounds like the Bombshell diet ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2012, 12:22:16 PM »
Most girls that I know who are very thin hardly eat anything at all.

Of course if you want to be in "competitive" condition along with this then there are drugs involved.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2012, 02:37:26 PM »
  PED

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2012, 02:44:09 PM »
Most girls that I know who are very thin hardly eat anything at all.

Of course if you want to be in "competitive" condition along with this then there are drugs involved.

exactly

and then if she wants to have some shape to her figure then she needs to practice very hard and consistant training

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2012, 08:34:00 PM »
Not necessarily pro bikini girls, but the average girls? How do they get so lean and have abs and such?

If you want good advice post a pic of your gf from the neck down.  No nude, bikini or similar.  So people can actually assess her condition and bodytype.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2012, 09:52:20 PM »
Dropping to sub-1000 cals is rarely needed especially in a chick <30 years old. Carbs are well tolerated and metabolically stimulating...a chick eating 800 cals is most likely suppressed to shit metabolically unless she's 90lbs. A lot can be obtained in terms of fat loss by proper macro manipulation + refeed timing, but rarely do you see someone with legit knowledge like that. A lot of these chicks just crash diet and shit happens in spite of what they do

Shit like clen,t3, fat burners all help obviously, but it's possible to reach a bf level like pics 3 and 4 without anything.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2012, 10:10:34 PM »

if she wouldnt hide anything from you then why are you checking to see if she hid anything from you?

just leave her already, you're too obsessed with her weight to be happy.  shortmike, bard or andreaman would be happy to take her off your hands.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2012, 10:43:04 PM »
80 % ectomorph genetics + 15% eating like a bird/nothing + 2% doing abs three times a week + 3% plastic surgery for boobs...
This and clen for those of these whores who have access to it thanks to a roided gymrat.

Needless to say if your gf doesnt have ecto genetics and is ugly looking, she ll never ever look like these women you spam the board with and you want her to look like.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2012, 02:02:27 AM »
80 % ectomorph genetics + 15% eating like a bird/nothing + 2% doing abs three times a week + 3% plastic surgery for boobs...
This and clen for those of these whores who have access to it thanks to a roided gymrat.

Needless to say if your gf doesnt have ecto genetics and is ugly looking, she ll never ever look like these women you spam the board with and you want her to look like.

Well that's just your opinion dude.

I'm not spamming this board I come here to ask questions and get advice, and I use the advice I get, but nothing has worked so far.

And nobody listens to what I try to say about that she is strict on diet, she is training her ass off, she does her cardio, and still doesn't lose weight?

If you can explain it by all means do, but as I've said I know what I know and what I experience with her.

And the fact that everybody thinks I want to change her are mistaken. She wants to do this and compete next year. I try to find out the best and efficient way to get her there.

Training and diet comes first, but why can't she lose weight then? There must be a hormone problem the doc overlooked.

Like I stated he only tested TSH. He didn't test T4 or T3 levels.

Can't anyone give an educated answer?

Can there be a problem from converting T4 to T3 or maybe she can't efficiently metabolize the hormones?