Author Topic: any ideas? girl playing me/using me  (Read 23542 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: any ideas? girl playing me/using me
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2012, 11:24:27 PM »
I met this chick for the first time in person. id be lying if i said she looked as good in pics as she did in person. still hot tho.....

depressing night, I really dont know how to post this without sounding like a douchebag either but I was by far the biggest jacked guy there. Everyone stares at me,  had a group of chicks stop and ask to take a picture with me granted theyve probably never seen a dude over 200 pounds and a vein in his life ;D but still  Im a really big dude in person, I just dont photo well hard to describe .....Im trying to get makaveli to meet up with me and go to the fair tomorrw to justify my "claim" here but we'll see if he shows...hes kind of a flake.

im pissed off.... so many skinny fat assholes with hot ass girlfriends. Im on here posting at midnight like a loser.....Im out of gh....this look will fade with time, gonna try and enjoy it while it lasts. Fair ends tomorrow gonna get me a nice slut while i can whether im flying solo or not i really want makaveli to go with me so I dont look like a loser at the fair by myself but oh well.......

as for the chick ...IDK if she liked me or not she was really shy around me. Havent texted her since I saw her tonight ..  kind of akward situation. I assumed she wasnt going and she texted me right before I was about to leave when i was with my cousin and her friends.....she was with some girls and a few guys (they were ugly tho )....doubt they were fuckin her but you never know.  I think she got this vibe i didnt like her that much ..
Wow, we are actually getting somewhere, "you never know" is a start

Props on your honesty but I got a question, you said- will enjoy it while it last, assuming you are talking about size. What exactly do you enjoy? serious question, not trolling at all, cause I personally hate it. I try to wear long sleeve button ups or something that makes me look small cause I hate people looking at me and I also hate being big, less flexability, harder to be active etc, very uncomfortable.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2012, 11:27:23 PM »
there are SO many girls out there, and FB and match and POF make it easy to find em.

dismiss any with drama or more than a 12 minute car ride. 
To close can also pose a problem too, make it 30 min. 8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2012, 11:28:10 PM »
To close can also pose a problem too, make it 30 min. 8)
min 15 minutes, maximum 30 minutes.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2012, 11:52:59 PM »
... I personally hate it. I try to wear long sleeve button ups or something that makes me look small cause I hate people looking at me and I also hate being big, less flexability, harder to be active etc, very uncomfortable.

oh brother ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2012, 12:16:25 AM »
Wow, we are actually getting somewhere, "you never know is a start"

Props on your honesty but I got a question, you said- will enjoy it while it last, assuming you are talking about size. What exactly do you enjoy? serious question, not trolling at all, cause I personally hate it. I try to wear long sleeve button ups or something that makes me look small cause I hate people looking at me and I also hate being big, less flexability, harder to be active etc, very uncomfortable.

I just like the attention....the looks from girls. now.... It hasn't gotten me laid with 50 chicks like it should of if i had a decent set of balls....... I blame it on me being stupid enough to follow getbig growing up. When your A 16  year old kid still trying to learn the ropes with women you have to be careful who you take the advice from.  I was taking advice from a bunch of guys on here who have yet to be laid in 5 years telling me what attracts women .....(i know there is some fine players here... Im just telling it like it is most gettbiggers are full of shit ;D

l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2012, 12:23:56 AM »
oh brother ::)
What the fuck is wrong with you bro, please explain wtf you "oh brother"ing about?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2012, 12:36:55 AM »
anyways what should i do about the chick tonight?  Im being honest I dont think shes gonna pursue me going by what I looked like tonight based on my face.....Im on 2.5 grams of test right now not a pretty sight bloated as all fucken hell ...and I was dressed like shit with a baseball cap on.......just didnt quite back up the look i presented in my online photos  taken months ago where my face was lean and handsome  lol

but to be fair neither did she  :-X  and i still could see myself liking her. ???  
l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2012, 12:40:30 AM »
I just like the attention....the looks from girls. now.... It hasn't gotten me laid with 50 chicks like it should of if i had a decent set of balls....... I blame it on me being stupid enough to follow getbig growing up. When your A 16  year old kid still trying to learn the ropes with women you have to be careful who you take the advice from.  I was taking advice from a bunch of guys on here who have yet to be laid in 5 years telling me what attracts women .....(i know there is some fine players here... Im just telling it like it is most gettbiggers are full of shit ;D

i know what you mean.. I had the same 'problem' due to lack of 'balls'.. There were periods I had the best built im my town.. And not only. Looking back then, I should have taken advantage of it and score some fine ass. Im still in good condition and its never too late, im not that old. ;D back im the topic, whats your purpose? Do you want to be with her or dual her and gtfo? :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2012, 12:49:34 AM »
i know what you mean.. I had the same 'problem' due to lack of 'balls'.. There were periods I had the best built im my town.. And not only. Looking back then, I should have taken advantage of it and score some fine ass. Im still in good condition and its never too late, im not that old. ;D back im the topic, whats your purpose? Do you want to be with her or dual her and gtfo? :D

either or....I cant afford to be picky right now dude.    dont get me wrong I would have no problem having her as mine but I dont like her enough to risk being rejected.....let alone being  told to  fuck off stop talking to me by an 18 year old girl. fuck that

howd that one girl work out for you btw you guys still together?
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2012, 01:08:24 AM »
Flint,

You sincerely care way too much about what women think. It's not attractive to them, and other men wont respect you for that. Work on bettering your own life and building confidence through your accomplishments, not JUST building your body. When your body fades with age or between cycles, you'll still have that pride and character that is not dependent on how much gear you're running at the moment. Thats a shitty way to live, and a sad pathetic life. Seriously bro, there's 3.5 billion women on this planet. The sooner you can let go of insecurities and just be comfortable in your own skin the better shot you'll have at hooking up with all of them. Just get the rest of your life together and good things will follow in all aspects, including women and your confidence with them. What kind of man do you wanna BE?

Why did I just type this long ass post? No clue, but XOXO

-CF

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2012, 01:35:22 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2012, 04:05:54 AM »
flint could be the next DA if he doesnt get some perspective

kid has issues
T

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2012, 04:29:11 AM »
anyways what should i do about the chick tonight?  Im being honest I dont think shes gonna pursue me going by what I looked like tonight based on my face.....Im on 2.5 grams of test right now not a pretty sight bloated as all fucken hell ...and I was dressed like shit with a baseball cap on.......just didnt quite back up the look i presented in my online photos  taken months ago where my face was lean and handsome  lol

but to be fair neither did she  :-X  and i still could see myself liking her. ???  

2.5g test and no GH in the blood! have you not been paying attention to any of GH15's ramblings teachings?

if you want to f@ck this whore you need to get some legit GH in your blood and quick! you are going to be bloofy as f@ck with all this test and no GH!!

rob a dealer, steal from your parents, time is running out if you want to f@ck this whore kiddo.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2012, 05:28:02 AM »
From my pretty rich experience with 17-18-19yos I can tell that - don't play around too much (I think you've done it already). Make her clear - she either stays with you at night or she may go fukk herself. I've fukked a 17yo not too long ago, she was like "It won't happen anytime soon, don't even dream about it.", I said - ok, but if you won't come over to my place next week to watch a movie at least - I'm done with it. She was at my place, naked and stroking my dick, and the movie hasn't even been close to an end lol..  I'm 27 btw (tho' most people think I'm 21-22, quite an advantage if one likes fresh pussy..).

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2012, 08:42:50 AM »

no point in that high of a dose. that's like a dose your run 12.5iu of gh with. you running that much? even still, cut it in half and substitute for something more quality like eq or tren. less bloat.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2012, 08:45:42 AM »
2.5g test and no GH in the blood! have you not been paying attention to any of GH15's ramblings teachings?

you could probably drop it to 600mg a week and maintain your aas max.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2012, 08:58:41 AM »
get her in your car drive about 20 Min's...pull over and just say..."OK Cock it or walk it baby".  remindes me of a German Girl i pumped for a while when i was about 26/27 and she was about 18 too. Her Father hated British Guys and especially soldiers. I fucked her one day in her parents Bed and stuffed the used rubber under a pillow....never saw her again ... ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2012, 10:18:46 AM »
You're greasy and immigrant-looking. You're also broke, on drugs, and working a dead-end blue collar job. Can you really blame her for not throwing all her eggs into your basket?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2012, 11:53:10 AM »
You're greasy and immigrant-looking. You're also broke, on drugs, and working a dead-end blue collar job. Can you really blame her for not throwing all her eggs into your basket?

so was kevin levrone :)
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2012, 11:57:44 AM »
flint could be the next DA if he doesnt get some perspective

kid has issues

Good point bigmc.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2012, 11:59:00 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2012, 12:04:35 PM »
*facepalm*

No one is going to take his bodybuilding dream away from him.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2012, 12:19:58 PM »
no point in that high of a dose. that's like a dose your run 12.5iu of gh with. you running that much? even still, cut it in half and substitute for something more quality like eq or tren. less bloat.

im saturated with gh.....and Im on tren too.
l

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2012, 01:33:11 PM »
Ive always been with older women and while it has its plusses its not the same as having a girl your age that you can call yours. I always felt that being with older women they never truly respect you in a way that a girl younger than you will...Right now I got this 18 year old, .only problem is she lives a good 45 minutes away and is in a gated community.

She keeps telling me she wants to take time...and doesn't want to rush anything and  as patient as Im trying to be...... It's been almost a month now and I dont want to hurt the girls feelings to the girl and tell her to fuck off and stop calling me  but the only time she texts me or calls me is when shes horny at 11 oclock at night and i cant do anything about it  ::)  she lives like an hour away from me.....in a gated community ::) with parents on her ass 24/7. SO I KNOW she aint getting it from nobody else...I need to wife this up while I can and that pussy is nice and  fresh.

you bros who are masters at the texting game, how can you  get a girl worked up over the phone and get a girl attached over the phone, emotionally?That's what Im trying to do......gonna take ALOT of work to get her to sneak out, drive an hour, and come all the way to me just to fuck me and I aint waisting the gas money.

any ideas?

go wash your pussy, bro

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2012, 02:03:20 PM »
Don't let her get away by any means.  Gated community property values will go through the roof if the zombie apocalypse hits.
Only if you're taking Romero or dead raising ( subset of Romero) zombies. All others can easy climb over the gates.  ;D
A