Author Topic: any ideas? girl playing me/using me  (Read 23613 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: any ideas? girl playing me/using me
« Reply #250 on: November 18, 2012, 04:39:50 PM »
Never assume the girl you are going for isnt fucking anyone else, always assume she is, girls are amazing in covering there tracks so nobody knows they are sexually active.

I remember this one hot persian girl, she is a Nicole Scherzinger look alike, that was introduced to me, her friend gave me her number, i found out her parents are tyrants, very strict on her, they knew that there daughter is extremely goodlooking and wanted her sheltered from men.
I messaged her and she always replied then i called her, she was whispering on the phone and we spoke for 20 minutes, i organised a night out also she agreed.

the next day she texts me and i text something X rated and she replied "No No Im a good girl" I knew then i had this in the bag, Everygirl that says "Im a good girl" is a true whore.
Now this is how good girls get dicked down, they tell there parents or partners that they are going to dinner with there fellow girlfriends, the girlfriends come over and pick her up and put up a great act, then they deliver her to you/me. This has happened many times.

I didnt even take her to a cafe, just straight to the beach at night, can of coke cola and some peanuts, 5 mins in the convo im all over her, and 3 mins after that im in her, and shes going for it, her phone rings and its Mama, she tells mum she will be home within a hour, Mum falls for it, she was really slutty, she just unleashed, on the way to dropping her back home she was jacking me off and i would be fingering her.

Then another girl i knew for a while, a italian hottie, she seemed like a real good girl, her parents were very protective of her, she got fucked also, we went to the movies, i slowly made my way in holding her hands and she quickly held my hands and then she leaned into me, after the movie we get into the car, and i make out with her, and she blows me, her brother is calling her on her cell/mobile and she is chatting with him while licking my enlarged member, this is happening for 5 mins, we are in the carpark and people can see this getbig member laying down and a girl on the phone and sucking d's at the same time, talk about being efficient.

The Next day she messages me to meet her around the block of her place, she took a day off work, i took her to my place and we blah blah blah..After i fucked her i cut off communication with her, which mad her even more hornier, but on to the next for me.
Geez sorry for the essay guys, the moral of the story is never assume she is pure and innocent, just be bullheaded and confident it = slaying..she will say is a good girl while there is cum dripping of her chin and stains on her outfit..I like goodgirls.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: November 18, 2012, 04:57:31 PM »
the title of this thread is terrible "any ideas? girl playing me/using me"
you can never succeed if you ask questions like that. Flip the switch on her and stop taking drugs its fucking up your mind.

Just go straight up in them, ofcourse some girls will deny you, its happened many times to me, I couldnt care less, if i was not very confident i never would of have sex with the girls that i pursued, some of these girls are straight up glamours and snobs but i always say being Naive and Confident will get you more pussy then being a nice guy.

I have had girls call me a loser cause i would come onto them so quick, then a day or so later they would contact me "Hi Hun, what you upto?" within a few hours she would be penetrated and left hungry to make up for calling me a loser.

its so simple, dont text, the more u text the less u become attractive to her, plan ahead which means always look for another girl, not every girl u meet will give it up right away, but they will give it up, im just not that patient, I will grow up one day.
This works on every nationality, Australian, Ethnic does not matter, you just need average looks, nice teeth, fresh cologne and slight touch of arrogance

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #252 on: November 18, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »
Never assume the girl you are going for isnt fucking anyone else, always assume she is, girls are amazing in covering there tracks so nobody knows they are sexually active.

x2

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #253 on: November 18, 2012, 08:35:41 PM »
you just need average looks, nice teeth, fresh cologne and slight touch of arrogance

a handful of cashews and a fresh t-shirt also helps.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #254 on: November 18, 2012, 09:25:03 PM »
you just need average looks, nice teeth, fresh cologne and slight touch of arrogance

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: November 18, 2012, 09:31:04 PM »
quickerblade, where are you from???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: November 18, 2012, 09:55:37 PM »
quickerblade, where are you from???

Sydney, Australia.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: November 18, 2012, 10:25:23 PM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #258 on: November 18, 2012, 11:36:47 PM »
flinstones, don't give up hope. i remember when don juan of sydney made a thread asking for tips on how to get women.  it's probably still here somewhere.  now look at him. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #259 on: November 19, 2012, 12:16:48 AM »
you can never succeed if you ask questions like that. Flip the switch on her and stop taking drugs its fucking up your mind.

Just go straight up in them, ofcourse some girls will deny you, its happened many times to me, I couldnt care less, if i was not very confident i never would of have sex with the girls that i pursued, some of these girls are straight up glamours and snobs but i always say being Naive and Confident will get you more pussy then being a nice guy.

I have had girls call me a loser cause i would come onto them so quick, then a day or so later they would contact me "Hi Hun, what you upto?" within a few hours she would be penetrated and left hungry to make up for calling me a loser.

its so simple, dont text, the more u text the less u become attractive to her, plan ahead which means always look for another girl, not every girl u meet will give it up right away, but they will give it up, im just not that patient, I will grow up one day.
This works on every nationality, Australian, Ethnic does not matter, you just need average looks, nice teeth, fresh cologne and slight touch of arrogance

you're absolutely right with what you said here man, but the question is...

is it worth it to lose your soul in the process? meaning that when you play these games of trying to be someone you are truly not, then you lose some part of yourself in the process

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: November 19, 2012, 02:32:38 AM »
you're absolutely right with what you said here man, but the question is...

is it worth it to lose your soul in the process? meaning that when you play these games of trying to be someone you are truly not, then you lose some part of yourself in the process

I understand, Im not really acting like anyone else, i would never do that, im very confident and im always around girls to know thoughts patterns, I can look in the mirror everyday and be happy, its not like im a rapist or drugging them, i just observe there body language and i take it from there, sometimes i fail terribly sometimes i succeed.

Im not really playing games, she wants sex, i want it, i allow her to sex me without feeling slutty...hope this makes some sense, hard to explain but i dont act like someone im not, the girls can see a phony.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #261 on: November 19, 2012, 02:41:29 AM »

ya i know.  look this girl isnt crawling to me by any means  anymore but she does want me to be her bodyguard and wants me to go with her places once she starts driving shes getting a car in the next week or two ....i told her how i felt about her with other guys and i wouldnt be comfortable with it  she said its just her girlfriends ....even offered to pay me too..,,.if i can get paid to hang out with 18 year olds  its not the end of the world..
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: November 19, 2012, 06:18:41 AM »
kinda stupid advice considering the obvious: if he was doing things a guy his age "should be doing" (aka typically does) he wouldn't be on a bodybuilding forum to begin with. ::)

are you that retarded

so normal people cant post on a bb forum

you are a fucking dummy my friend
T

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: November 20, 2012, 05:12:14 AM »
Bodybuilding is not normal and if you're not an aspiring bodybuilder idk why you would post here.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: November 20, 2012, 05:17:15 AM »
ya i know.  look this girl isnt crawling to me by any means  anymore but she does want me to be her bodyguard and wants me to go with her places once she starts driving shes getting a car in the next week or two ....i told her how i felt about her with other guys and i wouldnt be comfortable with it  she said its just her girlfriends ....even offered to pay me too..,,.if i can get paid to hang out with 18 year olds  its not the end of the world..

Her needing a "body guard" sounds about as real as girls her age claiming they're "models".  ::)
Attention whoring from insecure and immature girls who have daddy issues.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: November 20, 2012, 05:34:40 AM »
@conker-
 shes seen countless pics of me....shes 18 years old, a guy 230 is like ronnie coleman to a girl around High school boys all day, a new standard to her thats why she wants to fuck me

one problem-. in my pics I looked good and was on alot of shit, right now Im on my last 5iu pharm grade GH last 5iu taken this morning and im out of pharm grade test :-X Im fucked,.... This may be the best I look for a very long time...at least until I get some more cash. If I dont get this bitch to drive to me in the next oh 72 hours hours, based on how fast i shrink,  I wont be able to back up/present the look I have in pictures and oh i shrink fast ;D

She wants to take time to get to know me though before she meets up, I dont have that time. I need to meet up with her soon (like tomorrow) or Ima look like a diffferent guy by the time shes comfortable with me.

Soooooo, you are a juiced up 20 yr old guy trying to impress some young girl via text message pics? ok?
Sounds like a really solid plan to build a real relationship with a woman...NOT!
Go meet a woman in your age range and maybe think about actual dates  that goes beyond having her impressed with your mass via juice, ok?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: November 20, 2012, 05:38:58 AM »
most women r all fucked up, they r evil n sneaky whores. they will suck all your training partners cocks if u  guys die tomorrow, remember these words everyone cause they r true

Lots of positive energy there.
You should consider a career as a motivational speaker or crisis counselor at a suicide hotline.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #267 on: November 23, 2012, 01:50:48 PM »
so she wants me to hang out tonight with her shes trying to get out of the house......fuck I havent seen her since that one time and Im down 22 pounds and softer and a bit fatter, and Ive lost my gh glowing tan. I just dont look like the same guy....

should I go along anyways? really suprised she called me up out of the blue like this i really havent left my house on aweekend since ive been clean I even wear hoodies in the gym now :'(
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #268 on: November 23, 2012, 02:05:10 PM »
so she wants me to hang out tonight with her shes trying to get out of the house......fuck I havent seen her since that one time and Im down 22 pounds and softer and a bit fatter, and Ive lost my gh glowing tan. I just dont look like the same guy....

should I go along anyways? really suprised she called me up out of the blue like this i really havent left my house on aweekend since ive been clean I even wear hoodies in the gym now :'(
She doesn't give a fuck about your weight or the fact that you gained a couple points of bodyfat. Stop being an insecure bitch and go fuck her.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: November 23, 2012, 02:10:01 PM »
flinstones

do her and us all a favour

hang yourself

no woman will want to be with a bloke who knocks one out with his male friends

why?

because homosexuals do that

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2012, 02:19:09 PM »

Find the biggest, heaviest coat and leggings you can find and go for it, bro.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #271 on: November 23, 2012, 03:31:30 PM »
Find the biggest, heaviest coat and leggings you can find and go for it, bro.

gotta take a cab i got no ride fuck this SUCKS.....another 40 bucks down the drain
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #272 on: November 23, 2012, 03:54:27 PM »
gotta take a cab i got no ride fuck this SUCKS.....another 40 bucks down the drain
You don't have a fucking car? Wow.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2012, 04:00:59 PM »
Guy keeps bumping his own idiot thread!? Can we not deep-six this guy, somehow?    ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2012, 04:04:06 PM »
lmfao!!!! Plenty of money for steroids but no car?? Hahaa!!!  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!