Author Topic: some of my best gains were wen i was drinking half n half  (Read 3727 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: some of my best gains were wen i was drinking half n half
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 01:04:32 AM »
You need to drink rum half and half  8)
P

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2012, 01:10:46 AM »
hey bro,

were you reading old muscle mag international magazine back then?

vince gironda use to rave about half and half in those days. said it put you in an anabolic state.

I believe the quote was "Drink a gallon of half and half a day, you'll grow like a weed!"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2012, 01:14:05 AM »
When I was young I drank half and half, whipping cream, kefir and up to three gallons of milk a day to gain weight, size and strength.  I trained like a mad man.  I tend to think that if I had trained as the men had in the 40s and 50s or the Mentzers, I might have done even better.

I know for a fact that this works, especially so when you couple it with the 20 rep squat routine from back when men trained like men, i.e., hard and infrequent with plenty of rest and good food.  It took me from 120 lbs. to 220 lbs. in two years time.  I topped out at 250 pounds at 6' 1.5".  My physique heroes were Reeves, Park, the Oak, Draper and Zane. 

Best of luck to you Falcon. 

::)

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2012, 02:08:29 AM »
This reminds me of the old school training routine espoused by Vince Gironda:

Vince, I desperately need more muscle mass and size. What kind of foods should I be eating and do you have any tricks that will speed up my muscle growth?

If you need more mass eat more protein.

If you really want to accelerate muscle growth try up to 36 raw eggs a day mixed with raw cream or half and half and milk and egg protein powder (up to a cup a day). Unbeatable for quick gains in my book.

Also take large amounts of red meat - up to two pounds a day. I usually recommend 50 grams of protein six times a day, with the meals spaced three hours apart.

Don't overeat at any one meal. Six small meals are better for weight gain than three large ones.

And take digestive enzymes like papin and HCL with each meal to help with digestion.

Eat this way for three or four weeks; then take a week to detoxify by eating little protein and lots of salads, fresh fruits and carbs.

Then go back to high protein and low carbs for another three or four weeks.

As for tricks to speed up growth, try three desiccated liver tablets, three raw glandular tablets and three amino acid capsules every three hours on your off-meal hours.

Do this six days a week for three weeks and you could conceivably add an inch to your arms

Source:
http://www.ironguru.com/how-to-build-more-muscle-mass
The answer is "yes".

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2012, 07:51:26 PM »
::)

Whether or not you believe me is irrelevant.  I have done what I said and it worked as advertised. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 07:57:09 PM »
i think i was inspired by the Ironage forums at the time reading about reho blairhoes heavy cream powders that were full of ejaculation that would give you crazy power, but they stopped making that and they claimed that half and half was atleast to be considerd

Reho Blairhoes = re, ho, b-lair hoes ~= beware hoes = to consider.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 09:44:04 PM »
 White Russian