Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242516 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #525 on: November 03, 2012, 09:45:41 AM »
8)

lol you're dumb, you're even proud of it, you do understand that you can get in real fucking shit for this?

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Why I really don't care if DA lives of dies
« Reply #526 on: November 03, 2012, 09:45:44 AM »
Somebody who trolls a christian candle light "dinner" with his actual screen name in the days were everybody screams to have people like you prosecuted, not too smart there fella

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=17197283

Good Morning! Everyone awake? ok bad joke :(
— bigmc from United Kingdom

i own this joint stumpy
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: November 03, 2012, 09:46:23 AM »
lol you're dumb, you're even proud of it, you do understand that you can get in real fucking shit for this?

are you saying you love the cock starkenstein
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: November 03, 2012, 09:46:24 AM »
i own this joint stumpy

You don't even own your own peewee ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #529 on: November 03, 2012, 09:46:37 AM »
I wonder what DAs parents think about him. Must be hard to be a parent and know that your son shouldn't have led that lifestyle.
X

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: November 03, 2012, 09:47:15 AM »
are you saying you love the cock starkenstein

5...4...3...2...1 Bigmc will swear that it wasn't him trolling the candle forum ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: November 03, 2012, 09:47:40 AM »
You don't even own your own peewee ::)

weak stuff from the nazi stark in this thread
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #532 on: November 03, 2012, 09:47:55 AM »
how about all the strange old men showing up on his funeral, what will his dad think? that they were all friends? :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: November 03, 2012, 09:48:26 AM »
5...4...3...2...1 Bigmc will swear that it wasn't him trolling the candle forum ::)

rookie style antics from cock muncher stark in this thread
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: November 03, 2012, 09:48:43 AM »
weak stuff from the nazi stark in this thread

At least I have an ethos ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: November 03, 2012, 09:49:56 AM »
At least I have an ethos ::)

which is

and dont copy and paste it monkey brains
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: November 03, 2012, 09:51:19 AM »
rookie style antics from cock muncher stark in this thread

I just know people like you, you got all excited to troll the candle forum, probably even laughed about your own post - OH BOY the guys at getbig will give me mad reps for that .... but than the first signs of doubt, can I get procescuted for this? Will I get into trouble?

I bet anything I have that you have already searched 10 plus times to find a way to delete your post over there but don't worry I have screenshots ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: November 03, 2012, 09:52:15 AM »
I just know people like you, you got all excited to troll the candle forum, probably even laughed about your own post - OH BOY the guys at getbig will give me mad reps for that .... but than the first signs of doubt, can I get procescuted for this? Will I get into trouble?

I bet you, you have looked already 10 times to find a way to delete your post over there but don't worry I have screenshots ;D

wow you got me columbo  ::)
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: November 03, 2012, 09:53:08 AM »
which is

and dont copy and paste it monkey brains

You wouldn't understand it you are too fucking dumb ::) Your insults are weak, your a weak character, I surround myself with strong people only.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: November 03, 2012, 09:54:14 AM »
where can I send some virtual/internet/e-cards that light up and show something religious to this douche bag?  ::)

DA is now one of these little puppies!! :-\
I

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #541 on: November 03, 2012, 09:54:20 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: November 03, 2012, 09:54:23 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #543 on: November 03, 2012, 10:07:06 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #544 on: November 03, 2012, 10:09:24 AM »

I bet anything I have that you have already searched 10 plus times to find a way to delete your post over there but don't worry I have screenshots ;D

DA is an American
The trolling law applies to Brits

How exactly do you envisage a prosecution happening, Stark  ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #545 on: November 03, 2012, 10:11:17 AM »
Amazing that guys like Squadfather, Avesher , Goatboy (and many others) are banned from this site and a boring, trolling and unimaginative piece of shit like Stark is still here ruining this site. I remember the days when Dave was owning, Block and Ed were being funny and brilliant, Goat was making the pros melt. Now it's just this fuckwit posting links to his snuff and gore fetish. Worst poster in GB history. People should report all his posts and threads.

As for Derek, it's no surprise this has happened and he acted a dick on here but his family, really, do they need to be attacked as well?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #546 on: November 03, 2012, 10:12:58 AM »
Amazing that guys like Squadfather, Avesher , Goatboy (and many others) are banned from this site and a boring, trolling and unimaginative piece of shit like Stark is still here ruining this site. I remember the days when Dave was owning, Block and Ed were being funny and brilliant, Goat was making the pros melt. Now it's just this fuckwit posting links to his snuff and gore fetish. Worst poster in GB history. People should report all his posts and threads.

As for Derek, it's no surprise this has happened and he acted a dick on here but his family, really, do they need to be attacked as well?

Agreed, Stark is one boring cunt, zero imagination

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #547 on: November 03, 2012, 10:25:31 AM »
So is the little saying at the bottom of my posts suddenly in poor taste? Do I need to change it now... or can I wait till he dies? Or then keep it as a tribute? I am so torn.
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: November 03, 2012, 10:35:04 AM »

this

stark is so fucking dumb its cringeworthy
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #549 on: November 03, 2012, 10:50:37 AM »

I don't remember a fucking post he ever made, but I remember Stark's helicopter and gore loving ass.  And to this day, I believe Goatboy is Dr Chimps.  Switching usernames and playing identity crisis has been done before on getbig.

As far as Anthony, I don't know his history, just guys posting photos of him being touched by men.  What do I feel?  What would he feel, if my chest was fucked up?  

Onlyme was a more important figure to getbig than him.