Author Topic: To all you cop haters THIS is what cops have to deal with on a daily basis  (Read 9358 times)

the trainer

Re: To all you cop haters THIS is what cops have to deal with on a daily basis
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 08:24:00 PM »
Breaking news a new poster called stark just signed up on getbig what does the future holds for this newbie.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »
1992!?            Breaking news: Man lands on the moon!   

Lol
#

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2012, 08:32:15 PM »
You had to search back TWENTY YEARS to find a video that showed cops in a good light?   HAHA

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2012, 08:40:08 PM »
Police brutal during Taser death arrest: witness

An eyewitness to the tasering of a Brazilian student says he thought police behaved  like a "mob of gangsters" in the arrest in which Roberto Laudisio Curti died.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/-/latest/15288877/police-brutal-during-taser-death-arrest-witness/

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2012, 12:41:25 PM »
all current police forces in usa are ran by the nwo, and the current employeed all take fema training and are taught the founding forefathers are terrorists, and training to take the constitutional 2nd amendment from the people, and they are instructed to kill if they can, bottom line is these forces are unconstitutional and are criminal and are violating the american people every second of the day.

I guess I have yet to be trained in the philosophy....   :-\    ::)

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2012, 12:45:05 PM »
Jesus Christ.  That video is almost as old as the internet itself.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2012, 02:00:09 PM »
Most cop haters are the guys that are always involved with the cops for traffic or other reasons. Most decent people have little to no involvement with cops. I haven't gotten pulled over in twenty years. When I hear a guy say they get pulled over twice a month I think he must drive like an asshole.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2012, 02:03:34 PM »
Old videos are so exciting!!!

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2012, 05:34:43 PM »
old shit is old  ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2012, 08:31:19 PM »
Most cop haters are the guys that are always involved with the cops for traffic or other reasons. Most decent people have little to no involvement with cops. I haven't gotten pulled over in twenty years. When I hear a guy say they get pulled over twice a month I think he must drive like an asshole.

Maybe, but I know about cops from:

Knowing a few of them
Reporting crime that they don't respond to
Knowing a women who was rorted by them over money
Knowing about high level corruption from inside sources within Asian community - payoffs from Asian triads to top Melbourne cops

+  common info available from journalistic articles over the years.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2012, 08:52:50 PM »
I get pulled over regularly.

No driving offences however it is generally due to political climate.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2012, 08:59:26 PM »
all current police forces in usa are ran by the nwo, and the current employeed all take fema training and are taught the founding forefathers are terrorists, and training to take the constitutional 2nd amendment from the people, and they are instructed to kill if they can, bottom line is these forces are unconstitutional and are criminal and are violating the american people every second of the day.
bwahahaha do you know what is taught in the fema 100, and 700 class? NOTHING! i have to take them every year..we walk in..they hand us a test...they tell us what to bubble in..and we fucking leave! And those are the only 2 fema classes that any public servant is mandated to take unless they are on the disaster comittee

oh shit..i guess i learned the nwo secretes from 3 minutes every year! lol

bench

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012, 12:00:11 AM »

I was arrested one time for reckless driving, going 68 in a 25.... I wasn't drinking or anything... but as I was riding in the back of his cruiser to the station I remembered that I had like 3 fake id's in my wallet (to get in to clubs - I don't drink, but I wanted to go out and party).... anyways, so I panic I dunno what to do or how to get rid of them because I figured they were going to search me and find them at the station, I'm hand cuffed in the back of his cruiser so I don't have many options.  I ask the cop driving whats going to happen when we get to the station and they tell me they are going to finger print me and photograph me..... now I don't want to ask straight up "Hey are you going to search me?" because that sounds pretty obvious that something sketchy is going on.... so I play dumb and say (I shit you not this is what I said...).... "You're not going to make me take off my clothes and strip search me are you?".... so the cop is like "WHAT??? MAN! NO!  NO WAY!!!! We are just going to search for drugs and paraphernalia" and I continue the dumb act, I'm like "Whats paraphernalia?" and he's like "Don't worry about... you'll see when we get to the station"

I got lucky because they never brought it up or anything... dunno why.... I got off with a court date, a $200 ticket and no points on my license!  So I was very lucky!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2012, 12:04:25 AM »
In my experience with traffic cops if you are nice to them they will be nice back.  They probably appreciate it given there are a lot of douches on the road.
I was arrested one time for reckless driving, going 68 in a 25.... I wasn't drinking or anything... but as I was riding in the back of his cruiser to the station I remembered that I had like 3 fake id's in my wallet (to get in to clubs - I don't drink, but I wanted to go out and party).... anyways, so I panic I dunno what to do or how to get rid of them because I figured they were going to search me and find them at the station, I'm hand cuffed in the back of his cruiser so I don't have many options.  I ask the cop driving whats going to happen when we get to the station and they tell me they are going to finger print me and photograph me..... now I don't want to ask straight up "Hey are you going to search me?" because that sounds pretty obvious that something sketchy is going on.... so I play dumb and say (I shit you not this is what I said...).... "You're not going to make me take off my clothes and strip search me are you?".... so the cop is like "WHAT??? MAN! NO!  NO WAY!!!! We are just going to search for drugs and paraphernalia" and I continue the dumb act, I'm like "Whats paraphernalia?" and he's like "Don't worry about... you'll see when we get to the station"

I got lucky because they never brought it up or anything... dunno why.... I got off with a court date, a $200 ticket and no points on my license!  So I was very lucky!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2012, 12:39:25 AM »
In my experience with traffic cops if you are nice to them they will be nice back.  They probably appreciate it given there are a lot of douches on the road.

Yeah they will be nice but still give you a ticket.  Fuck traffic cops.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2012, 12:43:01 AM »
Yeah they will be nice but still give you a ticket.  Fuck traffic cops.

Of course if you are another cop yourself they will let you off.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2012, 12:51:31 AM »
Of course if you are another cop yourself they will let you off.

Shit, if you were a cop then it is free reign.  My buddy who is a cop flipped his department vehicle on the highway.  He was drunk as hell too.  Lucky for him a cop from his department pulled up within seconds and drove him home so he could avoid getting a blood test and to sober up before filing a false report to his superiors.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2012, 12:56:35 AM »
Filth.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2012, 04:01:27 AM »
wtf is this

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2012, 05:25:57 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2012, 08:26:43 AM »

HAHA, the beginning is awesome on this video  ;D ;D
"you wanna say fuk the police, come say it to my face", pointing with Maglite haha  ooooo

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2012, 12:46:37 PM »
these cops are there to serve protect and extort