Author Topic: Dutch government babes are hot  (Read 19725 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Dutch government babes are hot
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2013, 01:28:46 PM »
(back from my workout)
Saw a new girl in the gym, in the squat rack with a tight legging & "bubble ass" (I like that definition, LOL), also with a pretty face. But damn she couldn't hide those typical Dutch features: talking with a terrible local accent and smoking a sig after her workout... Oh why?... :-\

was she a blue-eyed blondie ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2013, 04:49:16 AM »
commercial bullshit

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2013, 05:25:14 AM »
was she a blue-eyed blondie ;D

Blonde hair, don't know the color of the eyes. In the gym, I don't make eye contact with women for a good reason  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2013, 05:35:36 AM »
Blonde hair, don't know the color of the eyes. In the gym, I don't make eye contact with women for a good reason  ;)

do dutch girls often approach men?

polish girls never do that >:(

which makes it kinda rough for a shy guy like me ;D

my french and norway buds bug the shit out of these polkas, and their success rate is painfully low, and it's rather brutal to watch in fact

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2013, 05:50:35 AM »

my french and norway buds bug the shit out of these polkas, and their success rate is painfully low, and it's rather brutal to watch in fact

Not that often, but they're way more outgoing than catholic women. I think it doesn't matter where you life, woman expect the first initiative from a guy. There's nothing wrong with a shy personality, as long as you have the guts to approach them. BTW, I'm prob even more shy with women then I like to admit, LOL

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2013, 06:53:59 AM »

Polish women don't tend to show much emotion though....at least in my experience.
Never tried dating one though....but would like to try.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2013, 06:58:58 AM »
Polish women don't tend to show much emotion though....at least in my experience.
Never tried dating one though....but would like to try.

they are VERY EMOTIONAL but they just don't show it in public

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2013, 07:02:34 AM »

Drama queens?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2013, 07:09:30 AM »
Drama queens?

one of my x's tried to stab me with scissors

another one is contacting me by e-mail and trying to get me to meet up with her for a fling, even though she's a newlywed (she's been married for less than 1 year)

and one of my students keeps hinting to me about meeting up at the club for a drink and a dance

the strange thing is, this shit all came upon me after i started seeing my current ladyfriend ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2013, 07:22:34 AM »
one of my x's tried to stab me with scissors

another one is contacting me by e-mail and trying to get me to meet up with her for a fling, even though she's a newlywed (she's been married for less than 1 year)

and one of my students keeps hinting to me about meeting up at the club for a drink and a dance

the strange thing is, this shit all came upon me after i started seeing my current ladyfriend ???

You should get rid of mental/emotional unstable women, they suck your time & energy (and yes, I practice what I preach with my last ex). Their mental state is much more important than their look or background, esp on the long run.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2013, 07:30:21 AM »
You should get rid of mental/emotional unstable women, they suck your time & energy. Their mental state is much more important than their look or background, esp on the long run.

yes, i know man

but it's so goddamn hard to do that when they look so good and sexy

all 3 of those women are slim are sexy

and you know that each of us men have our issues too, and it's not just women who are fucked up

i had a a good hearted pretty one a while back, but she just terrified me and like the fucking pussy that i am, i ran away from her and convinced her that i'm not good enough for her :-\

that's what's nice about barbells and dumbells, they don't cause any drama and there are always there for you ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2013, 07:41:45 AM »
yes, i know man

but it's so goddamn hard to do that when they look so good and sexy

all 3 of those women are slim are sexy

and you know that each of us men have our issues too, and it's not just women who are fucked up

i had a a good hearted pretty one a while back, but she just terrified me and like the fucking pussy that i am, i ran away from her and convinced her that i'm not good enough for her :-\

that's what's nice about barbells and dumbells, they don't cause any drama and there are always there for you ;D

Thanks for keeping this thread "bodybuilding related"  :D

Of course we like women with a well shaped figure, but I would like to encourage you to put more focus on their inner person (much more than 'being nice'). This is the main reason why I appreciate talkative/outgoing women, not too much guess work, I hate that.
Damn right, we all have issues, but the main question is: can both partners handle each others issues on a healthy way?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2013, 07:55:01 AM »
Thanks for keeping this thread "bodybuilding related"  :D

Of course we like women with a well shaped figure, but I would like to encourage you to put more focus on their inner person (much more than 'being nice'). This is the main reason why I appreciate talkative/outgoing women, not too much guess work, I hate that.
Damn right, we all have issues, but the main question is: can both partners handle each others issues on a healthy way?

to answer your question, i think that they can, but i'm too much of a lazy bum to put in the effort, not to mention my fear of a "true love"

and to keep it bodybuilding related, i can handle the physical pain of hard training but i sure as fuck can't handle the emotional pain of working through and strengthening a romantic relationship

do you have a fear of emotional closeness? if no, then you're a lucky guy

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2013, 08:01:15 AM »

I'll keep that in mind.

Now that you mention it, one of my friends did mention that his Polish girlfriend was sometimes a bit violent. She threw a really heavy ashtray which just missed his head after she trashed the kitchen as well.
Why?
He took too long to get back to her after she called him hahah

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2013, 08:01:15 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2013, 08:43:53 AM »
I'll keep that in mind.

Now that you mention it, one of my friends did mention that his Polish girlfriend was sometimes a bit violent. She threw a really heavy ashtray which just missed his head after she trashed the kitchen as well.
Why?
He took too long to get back to her after she called him hahah

A woman shouldn't tough an ashtray in the first place, disgusting habit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2013, 08:53:19 AM »
to answer your question, i think that they can, but i'm too much of a lazy bum to put in the effort, not to mention my fear of a "true love"

and to keep it bodybuilding related, i can handle the physical pain of hard training but i sure as fuck can't handle the emotional pain of working through and strengthening a romantic relationship

do you have a fear of emotional closeness? if no, then you're a lucky guy

Well, 'fear' isn't really my emotion, but getting too close feels uncomfortable to me. I prefer some distance and my strategy is simple: stay in a LAT zone and don't give her a mobile number and house key immediately. So keep those fears away, use common sense and learn from your experiences.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2013, 11:22:06 AM »
You should get rid of mental/emotional unstable women, they suck your time & energy (and yes, I practice what I preach with my last ex). Their mental state is much more important than their look or background, esp on the long run.
This^ and I'll add money from your pocket.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
This^ and I'll add money from your pocket.

LOL, agreed!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #119 on: January 04, 2013, 01:46:24 PM »
I lived for 2,5 years in Antwerp, Belgium. Well the Belgian girl are very shy, and the Dutch ones are much preferable, at least for the short term.
The Dutch ones got the big mouth, not that nice.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2013, 02:02:41 PM »
I lived for 2,5 years in Antwerp, Belgium. Well the Belgian girl are very shy, and the Dutch ones are much preferable, at least for the short term.
The Dutch ones got the big mouth, not that nice.

Good observation, I prefer most foreign women for having better manners, a quality that I appreciate more and more. Belgian women are pretty shy in the beginning, but they become more talkative when they get to know you better. Dutch women tend to act the same, but it's rather a matter of being reserved in their case...

...or that they don't give a fuck about you  ;)