Author Topic: Detroit judge slept with child-support plaintiff, let her pick exs' sentence  (Read 4822 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/08/married-detroit-judge-allegedly-slept-with-child-support-plaintiff-let-her-pick-ex-husbands-sentence-video

A Wayne County, Michigan Circuit Court judge is on administrative leave following a report that he impregnated a woman who was a plaintiff in a child-support case before him, and allowed her to help choose the sentence he would impose on her ex-husband.

WJBK Fox-TV2 in Detroit reported that Judge Wade McCree Jr. carried on a lengthy affair with Geniene La’Shay Mott, who sued her ex-husband for child support, after the case was concluded.

“It went from being a summer fling and just something to do to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it,” Mott told WJBK-TV.

McCree, who specialized in sex misconduct cases, made headlines in April for “sexting” a shirtless photo of himself to a female co-worker. When WJBK-TV confronted him with the picture then, he replied, “Hot dog! Yup, that’s me.” (RELATED: Detroit judge sexts nearly nude picture to court bailiff, says “I’ve got no shame in my game”)

Mott said Thursday that she is pregnant and McCree is the father. She also claimed she and the judge “have sex in his chambers very often. … On his desk, in the chair, the couch, you name it.”

She showed WJBK-TV hundreds of text messages the two exchanged, including one in which the judge seemed to acknowledge the ethical line he was crossing.

“My Judicial Tenure Commission has me nervous, as you might expect,” McCree wrote in one. “I have to be real careful until this matter is put to rest…  you are the complaining witness on a case that is before me.”

“Naturally if it got out that we were seeing each other before your B.D.’s [baby daddy] case closed, everybody could be in deep (expletive).  Why you want to spend time with a man like me remains a mystery, but if you’ll have me… then as Bill Withers said, ‘use me up!’ SMOOCHES.”

According to the Detroit TV news report, Mott had a check McCree wrote from his dead mother’s estate to help her pay for a house for the two to share. She also had text messages in which McCree plotted with her on the sentence he would later impose on her ex-husband for failing to pay child support.

“OK, SO LET’S GO WITH WHAT YOU PROPOSED… GO 2 JAIL (150 DAYS), RELEASE UPON PAYMENT OF $1,500,” the text message read.

“OR, GET A TETHER & BRING BACK W/N 30 DAYS $2500 OR SERVE 9 MONTHS!  BONUS: PAY W/N 30 DAYS, REMOVE TETHER.  NOW BACK 2 US… WHAT ARE WE DOIN AFTER COURT THURSDAY???”

Mott said that after the sentencing, she went back to McCree’s judicial chambers and had sex with him.

The relationship reportedly came to light after Mott told McCree she was pregnant.

The judge had filed for divorce from his wife on Oct. 11, but she found out about the baby — and reportedly wouldn’t grant the divorce unless Mott aborted her pregnancy.

When Mott refused, WJBK-TV reports, McCree got cold feet. His divorce case was dismissed Nov. 28. Then he reported to the Wayne County, Mich. prosecutor that Mott was stalking and extorting him.

WJBK-TV reporter Charlie Duff showed the text messages to Mott’s ex-husband, Robert King.

“He’s basically listening to her to set me up, I mean a set up,” King said. “I can’t believe this, man.  This is my life right here.  They’re playing with my life.”

“And she’s pregnant?  Wow.  What, he’s going to be put on child support?  Wow.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/08/married-detroit-judge-allegedly-slept-with-child-support-plaintiff-let-her-pick-ex-husbands-sentence-video/#ixzz2EgWZhUTr

Looks like Skip LaCour

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I wonder if we just ignore you, would you go away?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Good thing this got exposed, that dude would have got taken to the cleaners.  Corruption by a judge should carry a much larger punishment than a normal person.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
And what does she look like? She better look good enough for him to go thru all the trouble.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And what does she look like? She better look good enough for him to go thru all the trouble.

Worst part is that his spouse is not going to get a lot less to since this idiot has to pay for the new baby. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
'Here come de judge.'      :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
Worst part is that his spouse is not going to get a lot less to since this idiot has to pay for the new baby. 
yep, she is attractive

And here he is with her...

MikMaq

How did I know for a fact this was a black crime without even reading thread title.

Anyhow pussy fever is contagious.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
YO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THAT MOLE

JESUS CHRIST
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How did I know for a fact this was a black crime without even reading thread title.

Anyhow pussy fever is contagious.

Maybe cause it was me posting it?   ;D  ;D  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.

Hah

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mott said Thursday that she is pregnant and McCree is the father. She also claimed she and the judge “have sex in his chambers very often. … On his desk, in the chair, the couch, you name it.”

Tax dollars hard at work. 

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
"judicial mole of peace"    ::)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
He'll be brought up on charges of official misconduct.

At least he should be.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
All of these tax sponges like this disgusting judge, the little whore, her brats are going to cost the taxpayers millions of dollars.

Parker

• Getbig V
YO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THAT MOLE

JESUS CHRIST
She probably thought the same thing, he thought she was looking into his eyes, but she was looking at that thing wondering, "has it grown? What's in it?"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Now every litigant who has been screwed by this guy is going to seek a review of their case.   

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Now every litigant who has been screwed by this guy is going to seek a review of their case.   

As they should.

Court will be clogged with PCR motions.

Parker

• Getbig V
well, he may have screwed the prettier ones...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
well, he may have screwed the prettier ones...

Every man should file a complaint who got a bad decision.