Author Topic: Learning Spanish  (Read 4229 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Learning Spanish
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 10:05:42 AM »
Yet me too. Took 3 years in HS and 2 years in college, and i still get fucked on some of the tenses. I bought Rosetta Stone a month or so ago when it was on sale. It is helping but boring as fuck. IMO don't waste the $$$.

I find the same thing the most helpful. Buy blu-rays/DVDs of your fav movies if you don't have them already. And watch them in Spanish with the English subtitles on. Since you know the movies very well, translation is easy.

Good, cool thanks!!

I got Rosetta Stone off Piratebay...  :-X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 10:06:51 AM »
Now there's an opera.

La Cingáda (fem. The Fucked)*

Wherein an aging, former prostitute from Tijuana, who has renounced her former life, falls in love with a ne’er-do-well, half-a-fag, young Getbigger, and falls back tragically into a life of disrepute to support his ghinsulin** habit. The opera begins with the Getbigger singing the joyful barcarolle, Chupame La Pinga, to his circle jerk buds, and concludes with the fallen woman's haunting, heart-wrenching aria, Soy La Cingáda.***

* Music and Libreto are complete; casting suggestions?
** Pronounced, heen su leen.
*** First line: Tu eres el maricon que me diste la SIDA y voy a perder mi vida.

I'm speechless as usual! 

hhahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahah

THANKS, Keep up the good work!  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 10:08:06 AM »
I made a post Bout this a while back about Italian/German. I have an app for my phone, I start, and Rosetta Stone, but haven't used either to be honest. Been busy, but plan on it next week. I looked into classes at the university level, and may do that. To be honest, I'm planning another euro trip for a few weeks and want to learn before I go, as well as when I'm there. Also been watching Der Untergang a lot.  ;D

That's a good movie! haha

I'm setting my sights on deutsch next!

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2012, 10:09:35 AM »
Listen to music in spanish, use free language sotfwares and try and speak it everytime you can, ask questions, practice is the key