Author Topic: FICO Credit Scoring - A Conspiracy?  (Read 13350 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: FICO Credit Scoring - A Conspiracy?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 09:41:39 PM »
all your credit score or credit rating is, its a score that shows how good of a slave you are to the system

k

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 09:43:23 PM »
proverbs 22:7 i believe it is

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 09:46:32 PM »
dont buy shit if you cant afford it, shitstains. All problems solved.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2012, 09:51:20 PM »

Coach mentioned this... but I Want to reiterate....  Your credit score improves when you pay all your bills on time, but its also dependent on actually having credit and using credit...  I tend to pay for most things up front (or pay them off as quick as I can), and of the mentality like some other people on here, if you can't afford it, don't buy it... (just how I was brought up), but I was having a hard time actually building credit as a result of this. I would very rarely use credit card, and paying for everything with debit card or cash... but forced myself to go get credit cards because I straight up need to build credit!  Its very frustrating at times, because you're trying to be responsible but its not really working for your benefit!  If you get what I'm saying!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2012, 09:51:51 PM »
dont buy shit if you cant afford it, shitstains. All problems solved.

This.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2012, 10:09:10 PM »
Coach mentioned this... but I Want to reiterate....  Your credit score improves when you pay all your bills on time, but its also dependent on actually having credit and using credit...  I tend to pay for most things up front (or pay them off as quick as I can), and of the mentality like some other people on here, if you can't afford it, don't buy it... (just how I was brought up), but I was having a hard time actually building credit as a result of this. I would very rarely use credit card, and paying for everything with debit card or cash... but forced myself to go get credit cards because I straight up need to build credit!  Its very frustrating at times, because you're trying to be responsible but its not really working for your benefit!  If you get what I'm saying!

Stop using your debt card ASAP only use it at the bank.The hot thing now is skimming,it's been happening at grocery stores,gas stations,and restaurants. I guess the idea behind it is they put a card reader over or under the current one that reads your card. Once you slide your card they have all ur info and start draining your bank account. You have to file and win a claim with ur bank before you get any of the $ back. With a CC they give the $ back right away while the claim goes thru the process.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2012, 10:19:34 PM »
Stop using your debt card ASAP only use it at the bank.The hot thing now is skimming,it's been happening at grocery stores,gas stations,and restaurants. I guess the idea behind it is they put a card reader over or under the current one that reads your card. Once you slide your card they have all ur info and start draining your bank account. You have to file and win a claim with ur bank before you get any of the $ back. With a CC they give the $ back right away while the claim goes thru the process.

Yes I know (Its not really a hot new thing, well not for me at least because I saw it happen a lot when I traveled to Asia)... - its already happened to both me and my wife very recently here in the US though!  Regardless, our bank was awesome, they provide 100% fraud protection, wasn't charged a single thing, didn't have to file a claim or anything, they handled everything... all they did was confirm a few charges with me and then go "Your new card is on the way"

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 03:45:25 AM »
The hard inquiries is what hurt my score a bit too.. I don't have insanely awesome credit because of my student loans, but it is still pretty good.. The score still is bullshit though. At one point I was an unemployed college student with better credit than my parents because they paid off all their credit cards and cancelled them.
Which makes perfect sense. FICO is a tool for bankers to measure how valuable you are to them. People without cards are less valuable to bankers, hence that result.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 07:43:41 AM »

I go to Ralphs for groceries, and it's the only place I use my debit card. The ONLY place.  A couple month back I see a $500 charge for gas in North Carolina. I call the bank and I yelled at how the fuck they would let a $500 charge go through for gas.  Apparently guys who drive big rigs use stolen numbers all the time to fill up.  I complained to Ralphs and they denied they have had any thefts of numbers, but it's bullshit because it's the only place I use it.  I called the news for a story about it but they never got back to me.  The bank did refund my $500 and changed the card number.
Let me explain the skimming even worse.  Almost all stores use wireless networks to transmit the payment.  People setup laptops and filter the wireless and can steal all transactions in the air. Most try to encrypt it but hackers know how to decrypt.  Another thing is people carry magnetic readers in little devices and can read all of your cards while still in your wallet.  Fucking crooks are out there all over.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 09:37:59 AM »
I go to Ralphs for groceries, and it's the only place I use my debit card. The ONLY place.  A couple month back I see a $500 charge for gas in North Carolina. I call the bank and I yelled at how the fuck they would let a $500 charge go through for gas.  Apparently guys who drive big rigs use stolen numbers all the time to fill up.  I complained to Ralphs and they denied they have had any thefts of numbers, but it's bullshit because it's the only place I use it.  I called the news for a story about it but they never got back to me.  The bank did refund my $500 and changed the card number.
Let me explain the skimming even worse.  Almost all stores use wireless networks to transmit the payment.  People setup laptops and filter the wireless and can steal all transactions in the air. Most try to encrypt it but hackers know how to decrypt.  Another thing is people carry magnetic readers in little devices and can read all of your cards while still in your wallet.  Fucking crooks are out there all over.

I don't even have a debit card

I worked at Wells Fargo years ago when they first came out and it was obvious to me then that it was a flawed and unnecessary product.   There is no reason to have Visa or Mastercard involved with giving an 8 hour loan with the funds eventually being swept out of your checking account at the end of the day.   The fact that anyone can pick up yoru debit card and acces your money in your checking account without evey having to show and ID and often withouth even having to know a PIN is crazy. 

I only use an ATM card which requires a PIN for every transaction no matter how small and alwsy write check ID on the back of both ATM and credit cards

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »
if you pay on time, and always pay everyone that lends to you, it just shows your a good slave

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2012, 10:50:56 AM »
if you pay on time, and always pay everyone that lends to you, it just shows your a good slave

Spend $25000 on your credit card and you may have enough money for a free flight to Tucson, Arizona as long as you fly on a wednesday at midnight and return 24 days later.

Fucking credit card points are so stupid.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2012, 11:03:16 AM »

Joe Biden was one of the many banker boys who backed the universal default provision.  It's another addition to the poor tax.

Both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are supported by Bank of America.   

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 11:18:55 AM »
ROMNEY, AND OBAMA ARE BOTH BACKED BY GOLDMAN SACHS AND WALL STREET AND THEY ARE PUPPETS OF THE NWO ILLUMINATI, ROMNEY IS OF THE MORMON MAFIA, SATANIC, AND OBAMA IS A PAGAN SATANIST ELITIST, MANY OF YOU REFUSE TO RESEARCH AND FIGURE OUT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON BUT ITS NOT HARD TO FIND OUT, HERE IS A STARTING POINT http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2012, 02:48:08 PM »
Who else thinks that the big 3 FICO bureaus (Transunion, Equifax, Experian) are just a racket/scam organization run by the jews to deny credit to worthy borrowers and grant credit to unworthy, deadbeats?  My friend defaulted on his mortgage and his score only went down 30 points, while I recently shopped around to get a better rate on my car insurance (Lamborghini's are expensive you know) and my score dropped 20 points due to the hard inquiries by the insurance companies.

This FICO number rules everything - whether you can get a car or home loan, or even a job nowdays.  Why is it so secretive as to how it is calculated?  Why are there so many variations (FICO / FICO Plus / FAKO)?  Is this just a big jewish conspiracy to take advantage of the common man?

probably cause you dont own any property man. stop renting and accumulate some wealth
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 02:51:54 PM »
ROMNEY, AND OBAMA ARE BOTH BACKED BY GOLDMAN SACHS AND WALL STREET AND THEY ARE PUPPETS OF THE NWO ILLUMINATI, ROMNEY IS OF THE MORMON MAFIA, SATANIC, AND OBAMA IS A PAGAN SATANIST ELITIST, MANY OF YOU REFUSE TO RESEARCH AND FIGURE OUT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON BUT ITS NOT HARD TO FIND OUT, HERE IS A STARTING POINT http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm

they are backed by people like them because jp morgan bailed out the country a 100 years ago.

usa OWES big buisnesses

big time
A

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 07:42:46 PM »
I never use my debit card for purchases, I use the ATM maybe once every 3 months. I use a credit card for just about every single purchase I make. It's convenient, and safer than carrying around a tion of cash. I get the bill at the end of the month and pay the whole thing off.

As a result of this as well as having a mortage and multiple car loans paid off I never had to worry about my credir score.

If some of you guys are so good with making and managing money, you should have no issue using a credit card on a regular basis and not going overboard spending money you don't have.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 07:51:45 PM »
I never had a credit card before I bought my house. Lived forever buying with cash. I go to apply for a mortgage and the guy tells me I have no credit. I go I know, I own 2 motorcycles, a car, and a condo I paid for with cash. So I had to get 4 credit cards and used them for 2 years before I had a good credit score. How fucked up is that? Shouldn't having no credit be the perfect credit score? By their logic a guy who can barley make his mortgage and car payments, and gets by with his credit cards is better then a guy who owns everything and has money saved up.